• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars profiles query (Shan and Malgus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldier_Blue

VS Battles
Retired
Can someone tell me why the stats on the Satele Shan and Darth Malgus profiles are much much lower than that of many other notable Force adepts? Both of them were among the most powerful Jedi and Sith respectively of their time. They should be at the very least on the level of powerful Jedi councillors from the Clone Wars era who are all put in 6A (Obi-Wan kenobi and Ki-Adi Mundi for example). I would even argue that they're comparable to the likes of Dooku. So should not both be bumped up to 6A?

Yes, the stats should be changed. They should be changed to High 6-A actually.

Btw I will be doing a major Star Wars revision/clean-up soon.

Edit: Thread moved.

Lina Shields said:
Yes, the stats should be changed. They should be changed to High 6-A actually.
Btw I will be doing a major Star Wars revision/clean-up soon.
Good to know.

You can ask The Everlasting about this.

The OP and Lina would be correct. The profiles were made when I only had fairly rudimentary knowledge on the scaling, but a buff to High 6-A is legitimate.

For a more elaborate explanation:

• The Dark Council are regarded as some of the strongest Sith to ever live.
  • Darth Angral was offered a position in the Dark Council after the Sacking of Coruscant, but he turned it down.
  • Satele has fought Angral, but said Malgus was the most dangerous embodiment of the Dark Side she has ever encountered.
Thus, the two of them scale to High 6-A.

Antvasima said:
You can ask The Everlasting about this.
I've seen Everlasting's name brought up a lot in discussions such as these. So is he the "go to guy" here when it comes to Star Wars scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back