• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread

^ They're just a tiny number. This is a galaxy with quadrillions of denizens even in Canon and way way more in Legends. Even they'd have a tough time co-coordinating forces against a collection of Flood Key Minds (which are just ridiculous). And I wouldn't discount the Flood using Logic Plague (read about it here) to actually turn Dark Side Force adepts and every single droid in the galaxy over to their side.

but wouldn't the force allow them resistance to being influenced by logic plague.. well regardless im guessing they would be overrun and outnumbered eventually

I can see a lot of unstable Dark Siders and even some Light Siders falling to the logic plague by coming to the conclusion that the Flood are the last hope for peace and unity in the galaxy. And if the logic plague can work on the most advanced AI in Halo's history, Star Wars droids would be child's play to mind **** and convert. And once Key Minds start emerging, I can see them quickly taking over and ******* up hyperspace lanes so as to make troop movements for the galactic civilization quite difficult.

I don't discount him and other leaders uniting the galaxy and pulling through. I can see Luke undertaking all sorts of shit in order to get intel on the Flood and ways to defeat them. And as I said before, if the Star Wars galaxy had even as much intel on the Flood as the post Human-Covenant War UNSC, they could prevail if they make sure to keep the Flood from advancing beyond the Coordinated stage.

I don't think it'd translate well into movies or even animated series. This hypothetical Flood invasion of the Star Wars galaxy would be far better off done as a series of novels (you'll understand if you've read the Forerunner saga) and may be even a horror game (you'll understand if you've played the original Halo trilogy).

yeah thats what i was thinking aswell, when i said post sequel trilogy i was thinking of the timeline not the film, ive played all the Halo's besides 5. need to really play that one.

not as much as i want to, even now its hard to get back into Halo, it was a large part of my life that just faded for no reason between 2005-2012.. and ever since then im struggling to get back. any novels you would recommend

Back