• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Considering star wars is a huge franchise and im sure that at least 5 people on this wiki like star wars, it think it deserves a discussion thread. this is for anything star wars related.

The comic's title has many people speculating whether this will branch off into more Jedi of the Republic comics revolving around other High Council members. I hope so. I want to see Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, and Kit Fisto kick more ass.

If we do get comics about them, I hope we see Electric Judgement and Force Water Orb again. Those were some sexy abilities.

Cin is ganna be happy if they make a comic about Shaak Ti XD, im more excited for a plo koon or kit fisto.

I'm a fan of both Koon and Ti. I want them to shine a little. They had shown so much badassery in the Legends comics. But now Koon is just there in TCW and has just accolades in other canon material. Ti is just "that powerful High Council member who got stabbed by Anakin". At least Fisto got to kick the ass of Grievous once.

By the way, is it true that Vader might fight Quinlan Vos in a canon comic? I saw a Star Wars YouTuber speculate on this.

true, i need to start working on a few star wars profiles.. lol but im being lazy these days

Shadowbokunohero said:
true, i need to start working on a few star wars profiles.. lol but im being lazy these days
LOL I know how you feel.

By the way, have you read the Twilight Company novel?

not yet, but I want too, I also wanna get the Inferno squad novel but im low on cash at a moment

Well that sucks.

By the way, we get good examples of true Star Wars firepower in that novel. Handguns which can atomize people (which is Building level), field artillery which can level hillsides (which I think is Town level), capital ships with the power to reduce large cities to "molten soup" with a single barrage and "raze continents" or "ruin planets" with continuous bombardment.

The atomization thing? I'm afraid not. That 8-C human body atomizing feat was for a DX-2 disruptor pistol.

Disruptor >>>> Normal blaster

In fact, I'm thinking of making a profile for disruptors.

Normal blasters are still impressive though. Several dozen to hundreds of Megajoules of power per shot for a pistol or a standard assault rifle is nothing to sneeze at.

Shadowbokunohero said:
looks like i might get my hands on the Bf2 Inferno squadron Novel after all tomorrow
It's going to have a delayed release here so I'm afraid I'll be able to get it only a month or two from now.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
What is the tier of an user of the Oneness ?
Not sure. But such individuals should not be below the likes of Post Ziost Vitiate and Sidious at his peak. They should be superior in fact.

Oneness with the Force heavily varies from individual to individual. The only really exceptional user I can recall is Jacen Solo, but he didn't use it for much besides stripping Onimi of the Force.

well decided to buy rebel rising, john williams soundtrack and rouge one on blueray for now, will have to wait till the end of the month for inferno.

Back