• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Discussion Thread

ill take a look, quick question do you think the first order stormtroopers are generally 9-C like Finn?? or 10-A with only a select few being 9-C

There are apparently a lot of SW Downplay here now that I talk with Everlasting.

Luke, Abeloth and The Ones might be 4-B to 4-A.

There does seem to be variation among them. Finn and FN-2199 from what I recall are well above the rest of their squad. Then there are the rumoured Executioner Troopers who are supposedly quite a bit more capable than regular First Order Stromtroopers (best to wait for Last Jedi to see what they can do). For now, it's safe to say that they range from 10-A to 9-C at best.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were also some 9-B ones who move on to become Snoke's personal guards. After all, 9-B near humans and full humans in Star Wars are absolutely nothing new even in Disney canon. You have Thraw (who can trade blows with and even defeat droids that can make half metre wide holes in solid metal armour plating) and Kallus (who can trade blows with Thrawn).

@Azathoth

Basically, Abeloth is superior in power to any application of The Force in the Galaxy, and that likely includes the Force Rifts.

There's a Force Rift that apparently lets you cause Supernovas, create Black Holes and destroy constellations.

actually a while ago i found a calc that puts Obi wan at moon level (Legends) but now i cant seem to find it.

The reason that Star Wars is downplayed here is influence from Spacebattles.com

That site is so biased against Star Wars a lot of users actually argue that Real Life US Military is superior to the Galactic Empire's ground military.

@Azzy

I'm not kidding. Spacebattles is full of threads like that.

Arguing that Jedi are as slow as Peak Humans and that Blasters are slow (Using the movies only), so they wouldn't be able to deflect Sniper Rounds.

Or arguing that Modern Tanks are more complex than Star Wars Vehicles comparing schematics, so Jedi wouldn't be able to telekinetically dismantle them.

They even made a thread called "Why is Star Wars so OP" to complain about the EU's feats which they generally consider to be outliers every time.

Shadowbokunohero said:
when star wars is weaker than real life military but have 9-A casual guns and MFTL+ ships... *facepalm*
Even in the Disney canon, something like the Hyena bomber can bust a city with just three proton bombs (said city being built into and around a gigantic mountain). Their tanks are no less insane. Something like an AT-TE can "level entire hillsides" (which is Low 7-C to 7-C I think) and they can also take such punishment. And then there's this bloody thing.

And don't even get me started on their capital ships.

I shall bump by recounting a (made-up) story. So, I heard about this great Star Wars movie that came out around Christmas, but I couldn't remember the title, so I looked up "Star Wars Christmas movie." Turns out that movie must have been really overrated, cuz it was awful! Chewbacca had this obnoxious family, and then there was a weird circus hologram, and then Art Carney for some reason, and there was singing in a trance sequence (my left limbs went numb around then), and then everything was a cartoon, and then one of the Golden Girls sang! I don't remember how it ended because I passed out and woke up in the hospital after that. I think everyone walked into the sun or something, I guess.

So here's a link to that terrible Star Wars movie that came out last Christmas. Thankfully, there is amazing commentary from Mike and the bos at Rifftrax. Enjoy!

But seriously, I did like Rogue One.

We really need a bunch of canon comics revolving around bounty hunters and the criminal underworld. Loads of opportunities there for fantastic stories.

i agree, im wondering is the black sun in canon? i dont seem to remember?, also I need to make a profile for Guri

Black Sun is canon. They've appeared in The Clone Wars animated series (as part of Maul's Shadow Collective) and several canon novels.

it would be cool if we could get more info on them, second i really want a Qui gon Jinn comic book series :/

We know that Black Sun is active throughout the galaxy including on Coruscant and Mustafar. They have armed forces with really hi spec weaponry - corvettes, light frigates, starfighters, etc. They're still active as of the Battle of Jakku and beyond. They're mostly comprised of Falleen and the physical characteristics of the species are the same as in Legends. Their activities are also pretty much the same.

Do we have a more updated version of a saga image, which includes the sequel trilogy, i feel like the star wars verse image page is a bit oudated and requires a nice update to include all the newer characters.

Back