• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
I meant to do this awhile ago, but I forgot. Anyway, in the last few episodes of Season 2, we got a lot of lore bombs and reveals that greatly effect the ratings of the characters, such as:

Downgrades
AFAIK, only one character needs to get downgraded, and that's Omnitraxus Prime. Currently, the guy is rated at Multiverse level+ for being one with space-time. Only problem is it's very strongly implied that he doesn't embody all of space-time. This can be seen in the episodes "Page Turner" and "Face the Music". In these episodes, Omnitraxus needs a crystal-ball looking thing to appear in other universes, implying that is he isn't one with all of space time (if he was, he could've simply willed himself there). However, he still is a living space-time continuum so he should be "At least Low 2-C". He also contains a galaxy within his body, so the very least he would be "At least 3-C".

Upgrades

Overall Speed
Spartan1204 recently did a calculation that puts Heckapoo and Marco Diaz at Sub-Relativistic speeds (Here). Whether or not it scales to Marco is questionable due to how much higher it is from his other feats, but it should scale to Heckapoo and members of the Magic High Commission (more on them later).

Toffee
Toffee doesn't yet have a page (working on it), bt he's very important to describe the scailing. Toffee, when possessing Ludo's body was capable of one shotting Omnitraxus, without any effort at all. He also stomped Heckapoo. Therefore, Toffee scales to "At least Low 2-C, Sub-Relativistic speeds)

Moon Butterfly
Moon Butterfly was actually capable of somewhat holding her own against Toffee, at least more than Omnitraxus and Heckapoo were. More impressively was she was capable of doing this without the aid of the Wand to increase her magical strength even further. So I believe she would be "Low 2-C".

High Magic Councille in General
Considering that each one managed to hold their own against Toffee longer than Omnitraxus, I believe they should all scale to him. Whether or not they'll be a solid "Low 2-C" or a "Likely Low 2-C" I'll let others decide.

Star Butterfly
Star Butterfly was said have long since surpassed her mother in the episode "Baby".

No, my queen. Star is nowhere near your skill level at her age. She's far beyond it. In fact, I haven't seen anything like this......since Queen Eclipsa.
~ Baby​
So I believe Stars "3-A with the full power of the Wand" should be replaced with "Up to Low 2-C"

Whether or not she scales to Moon's speed or just her magical prowess, I'll let others decide.

Eclipsa Butterfly
See Above: Baby said that Star was superior to her mother and close in power to Eclipsa, therefore Eclipsa is superior to Moon as well.

Tom Lucitor
Not completely sure about this, but it's worth a shot. So Tom is rated at "Possibly 3-A" because it was said that his parties could destroy universes in the episode "Bloodmoon Ball"

Oh, really? [points to two dating demons] Aloof attractive people. Boring! Bubbling cauldrons that don't even melt your flesh off. What is it, nap time or something? 'Cause I'm bored! Piece of garbage that doesn't destroy the universe. Stupid cockroach that lives inside. I'm over it already!
~ Demon​
Since his parties can apparently destroy universes and ho that's apparently a common thing, I think his durability should be scaled to "Possibly Universe level" as well. I would chop of Marco hurting Tom to be PIS or something.

Summarized Changes

• Toffee: At least Low 2-C (Completely destroyed Omnitraxus Prime, a living universe). Sub-Relativistic (Easily kept up with Heckapoo who was going all out)
  • Moon Butterfly: Low 2-C (Held off Toffee briefly and should be comparable to Omnitraxus Prime). Sub-Relativistic (Fought Toffee blow for blow)
  • Eclipsa Butterfly: At least Low 2-C (Superior to Moon)
  • Star Butterfly: Up to at least Low 2-C (Said to be far beyond her Mother). Possibly Sub-Relativistic (Should be comparable to Marco)
  • Marco: Possibly Sub-Relativistic (Caught Heckapoo)* Marco would scale to virtually everyone in terms of speed.
  • Tom Lucitor: Possibly Universe level durability (Supposedly survived the destruction of universes)
Thoughts?

Speaking of Star VS revisions, I think Marco might need a downgrade to his Tier.

"Room level (Once briefly restrained Mewberty Star, who's strong enough to pick up cars, able to easily fight off Ludo's Minions such as Buff Frog and defeated several giant animals)"

All of the things mentioned, picking up cars, stomping Buff Frog and overpowering a giant animal are Wall level feats. Not Room.

I don't see any problems here, though, as Ryu brought up, those are Wall level feats.

Marco's AP should scale to his Durability. He's tanked a house size explosion (I forget the episode, but I think "Lobster Claws"?) and he survived hits from a house sized wolf. His justifications are weak, but he has feats on that level. I really need to rewrite them.

If he has actual Room level feats then I am fine with his Tier staying the same, but with those replacing the Wall level justifications he has.

Besides that all the other revisions seem fine to me.

Now that I think about it, Star has Building level Durability for tanking her casual spells, and Star and Marco often fight enemies who can harm both of them, so I think Marco would be 8-C instead of 9-A.

I'm surprised how you put together so many events and leave them saved for a while and then make a general update with everything you've collected, these great organized texts are amazing, that calls me a lot of attention.

Anyway, I agree with the Upgrades in question.

@Oishi. She doesn't yet, but she's important for scaling so I mentioned her. I plan on making profiles for her and Toffee later today (halfway done with Toffee's right now). I'm not sure what to do with Ludo.

Executor N0. Thank you!

I don't know if Ludo would scale aside from the wand use thing cause technically his body was being used by Toffee that time. He might just be as he is now if he has a page or not.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I don't know if Ludo would scale aside from the wand use thing cause technically his body was being used by Toffee that time. He might just be as he is now if he has a page or not.
This is also concerning me as well, Cross. Ludo was not anywhere near even Moon normally ( unless i am unknowledgable about the series ) .

AFAIK, Ludo's best feats are around 9-A/8-C. The only reason he's "Possibly 3-A" to begin with is because he has (or had) the Spellbook, which contains a universe busting spell.

I think Star should also be downgraded from Room level to Wall level considering the reason for the former is fighting monsters who can rip off street lamps, which is more of a Wall level feat as well.

Ignore the current justifications, they're really lackluster. Star and Marco both have Small Building to Building level durability feats (Tanking an explosion the size of a house, surviving hits from a house sized monster, etc).

In fact I should go ahead and rewrite them just to ignore any further confusion.

Wouldn't star beat least city level? She burns down the kingdom accidentally and is way more powerful than lobster claws a McBride being

Burning down a town is not the same as releasing Megaton levels of damage. We don't even know the timeframe in which she did it, or what spell/spells she did it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back