• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star vs the Forces of Evil: Marco Diaz Upgrades?

In the latest episode, "Running with Scissors", Marco takes on a 16 year task of getting dimensional scissors by blowing out all of Heckapoo's flames. Heckapoo was shown to be fast enough to run around a planet within seconds. The planet seems to be large enough hold a sufficient atmosphere for Marco to be able to breathe in. By the end of the 16 year adventure, Marco manages to be faster than Heckapoo's clone and strong enough to create a dust cloud that traveled dozens of meters with a swing of his sword. Stamina wise, he was able to take on an army of Wolf Bears.

A rough calc for Heckapoo's speed feat. Assuming the planet she was on was the size of earth

C=40075000m

She make a round trip in around 4 seconds

t=4s

v=C/t

v=40075000 / 4

v=10018750 m/s

speed of light is 299792458 m/s

10018750 / 299792458 = ~.03341

Heckapoo's velocity is around 3% of the speed of light

That falls under Sub-Relativistic

Marco scaling off of Heckapoo would also be Sub-Relativistic

I thought she was just teleporting? I'll rewatch the episode to make sure.

If she was actually running, I'm not sure if this be considered an outlier or not. On one hand, Stars father (whom everyone scales off of) was only Subsonic at his fastest, on the other this is technically a 16 year timeskip (but only for Marco) and Marco has been getting progressively stronger and presumably faster. It's a weird case indeed.

@Darkanine She was running. The Magic High Commission seem to be on a whole other level than the main cast right now.

Oh sorry for not replying.

This should be fine to apply to the High Magic Council and Toffee. Not to sure about Star or Marco, though.

Honestly after seeing the episode "Running with scissors" and the season finale "Starcrushed" I would say that Marco did blitz the clone of Hekapoo, however I would say she was much more casual with holding off Marco than Fighting Ludo/Toffee so I want to say you can't really scale properly, not to mention Toffee fodderized her, not to mention it's unknown if she used her scissors or not to go around the planet, so... yeah... it's really an unquantifiable feat. In my opinion of course, feel free to bring up another argument though.

Didn't Darkanine already accept this suggestion?

Back