• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star King Kirito vs Post Crisis Superman

Status
Not open for further replies.
GODDAMN IT WE HAD TO COME TO THIS.

Kirito does seem to be a bit underwhelming in the AP section tho

This reminds me of a meme where Supes holds Sakura hostage and Kirito stomps the shit outta him LMAO

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Supes' heat vision matches Absolute Zero.
Oh shet yeah now I remember.

I believe Kirito had something on that level, but DMUA might know better, since he carried out the revisions.

Kirito's ice is a few Kelvin above AZ.

Besides, given how AZ works "coming close to it" isn't really relevant compared to reaching it

A mere 2 kelvin above AZ, I believe, since that's the temperature of outer space.

What's Kirito's best move for this? Does he have any noteworthy powers that would turn the tide in his favor?

@ Lephyr

Speed is Equalized and it's an AoE magic attack, so likely. Supes and Kirito would have a hard pressed time in actual melee combat because of Kirito literally shaking portions of the universe, so that's a harder thing to debate.

I thought this key Kirito didn't spam icy bois?

Kirito

Supes

According to those calcs, Supes is x6.7 stronger, which is enough to one shot, if I remember correctly.

And Supes scales to even better feats than that. He handily stomps in melee.

7.5x is one-shot range actually.

That said, I don't think 4-B Kirito spams ice, I believe someone told me that. If that's true I'd like to know what he does do.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Kirito
Supes

According to those calcs, Supes is x6.7 stronger, which is enough to one shot, if I remember correctly.

And Supes scales to even better feats than that. He handily stomps in melee.
Supes is 616 kiloFOE by scaling to the Flash. He one-shots hard.

@Mr. Bambu

Ah, thought it was x5, my b.

@KLOL

I know that. But even when going by only the feats calculated and on his profile, he is stronger.

(And wasn't it agreed that that's only when using the IM Punch? And that it doesn't scale to Supes normal stats? Or am I mistaken 'bout that?)

It scales to Supes' normal stats because he doesn't have the Speed Force, and he tanked it. He also fought on par with the Green Lanterns, who themselves are comparable to Flash.

Kirito could still tree gg...

Wait this is icy boi kirito so he won't start with anything but freeze yikes

Yeah, but its instant upon activation and is an AoE attack. So, could a frozen superman resist the temperature and actually activate his heat vision to break out?

Well, what would be most likely to happen first? Supes firing heat vision? Does supes start with heat vision? Cuz i think he almost always goes for melee first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back