• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She can't paralyze people, we don't make assumptions about her Quirk due to her large amount of limits. She can only perform laws that she has shown in the series itself, we have no idea if she can paralyze someone. She can make a rule that if someone moves their heart will stop. Which is better than paralyzation... usually.
What is she likely to use in-character, then?

baba has preptime
baba has preptime
what have you done, baba hax stomps by such a large degree that it isnt even funny, is one of the many varieties of manner that baba can stomp here TEXT IS TEXT + NOT BABA IS BABA stomp, lets add in the fact that Empty is not just the air, but also literal nothing, as in nep1 nothing, and the void of space too, this is a stomp so bad that i could list more than ten ways baba stomps here, reminder that baba with prep used to incon D, as in vampire hunter D with prep

what have you done, baba hax stomps by such a large degree that it isnt even funny, is one of the many varieties of manner that baba can stomp here TEXT IS TEXT + NOT BABA IS BABA stomp, lets add in the fact that Empty is not just the air, but also literal nothing, as in nep1 nothing, and the void of space too, this is a stomp so bad that i could list more than ten ways baba stomps here, reminder that baba with prep used to incon D, as in vampire hunter D with prep
Did you read the restriction list? Because his nouns are optional equipment

also given what we have seen hot being able to do i wouldnt put it past it to just burn through her like butter

baba doesnt just melt boulders, baba can also melt walls, diamonds, towers and prolly more that i am forgetting

baba doesnt just melt boulders, baba can also melt walls, diamonds, towers and prolly more that i am forgetting
I couldn't find diamonds in the wiki but if that's the case he probably overpowers her resistance. So that's another wincon

Problem is, it only works on objects with MELT and as I stated, the noun with Star and Stripe's real name only appears at the start of the match and Baba has no knowledge that it will happen. He'll figure out what it is

if i remember right fire still works on baba even though there are no rules that state that baba is melt, unless it was invis ******, which reminds me, does she have any answer to baba just swarming her with baba is more spam

if i remember right fire still works on baba even though there are no rules that state that baba is melt, unless it was invis ******, which reminds me, does she have any answer to baba just swarming her with baba is more spam
Assuming Baba isn't EMPTY, there's always the air giant

If I recall correctly, Baba can melt boulders
Any idea what kind of rock? Timeframe?
Star on the other hand tanked a lazer
From a brief researching, the temperature of lasers varies based on what material is being hit & maybe also the concentration of light/photons.
Do we have more information about Star's Laser as Heat Resistance Potency?
What material of walls? Timeframe? Towers? Size?
That gives us at least 1 reference point, though:
In the absence of oxygen, diamonds can be heated to much higher temperatures. Above the temperatures listed below, diamond crystals transform into graphite. The ultimate melting point of diamond is about 4,027° Celsius (7,280° Fahrenheit). (There's other info on that page about what tempatures do what to diamonds.)

From a brief researching, the temperature of lasers varies based on what material is being hit & maybe also the concentration of light/photons.
Do we have more information about Star's Laser as Heat Resistance Potency?
We're currently dealing with a problem that is HOT objects working only on objects with MELT or not

But to answer your question, the rock is the size and height of Baba and looks like this

instantly for the timeframe, and for the air giant, what is the aoe it has shown given baba is more making baba propagate like a bacteria but better and faster

instantly for the timeframe, and for the air giant, what is the aoe it has shown given baba is more making baba propagate like a bacteria but better and faster
Just look at the pictures of her notable attacks/techniques section

ic, how long does it take for her to make it, and also pixel scaling cant really be used for baba is you given dust, which can be controlled and used as you with all the same functions as other controlled objects, are stars, + map scaling and level scaling size-wise just not working given levels seemingly being larger than the stages that hold them

ic, how long does it take for her to make it
Almost instantaneously. She just has to say the rule and I think she can say it pretty fast since she uses it all the time
pixel scaling cant really be used for baba is you given dust, which can be controlled and used as you with all the same functions as other controlled objects, are stars, + map scaling and level scaling size-wise just not working given levels seemingly being larger than the stages that hold them
Here's how I measured the size of Baba
Baba can move at a speed of 9 blocks/second. He is listed as peak human which can include 10m/s. That means a block should be about a meter in width and length

DUST (which are legit stars) can still push and interact with objects even though they are baba size, so unless you want baba to become a chinaman verse, pixel scaling is not good at all

DUST (which are legit stars) can still push and interact with objects even though they are baba size, so unless you want baba to become a chinaman verse, pixel scaling is not good at all
Oh so that's where the 4-C came from. Anyway the profile states that he is somewhere between Large Size Type 3 or 4 and this is assuming we're using the possibly 4-C tier because there's no way a creature that big can just be 9-B

yes, there is no way, if we were to use pixel scaling, but we dont, we just assume sizes using an average size for the thing knowing what we know irl

yes, there is no way, if we were to use pixel scaling, but we dont, we just assume sizes using an average size for the thing knowing what we know irl
I mean knowing Baba, is it a complete stretch to assume that he made a set of rules for himself so that he can interact and keep up with space objects (Such as rockets and DUST)? I mean, he has demonstrated willingness to become air or sink into the ground just to complete a level

This does mean that his space interaction feats are essentially a completely different mode and we can just use the "assume sizes using an average size for the thing knowing what we know IRL" in this match. His 4-C and above feats are already in possibly and I don't think I really want to use them in this match

also I just remembered that baba has letter blocks which means he basically can do whatever the hell they want

Back