• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Standards for Universes within Quilted Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically This page that Defines the standards for when dimensions/spaces should be considered universes and so touches the concept of multiverse already. Even if a verse fullfills one of mentioned criteria's in the given standards they assumed to be qualified for "universe" or "universes" and so "seprate spacetime continuum".

Problem is, these standards has been used as the proof for dimensions/world's/realms to be seprate spacetime continuum's which they shouldn't because Quilted multiverse exist but there are no Standards given in the page for when a Universe/Dimension stated to be universe shouldn't be considered a seprate spacetime continuum.

When it comes to multiverse then either either each universe considered seprate spacetime continuum or a part of multiversal spacetime continuum (quited multiverse), There are standards for former but not later...

Shouldn't there be a standards for this?

Pretty sure all of this is supposed to be handled in the main Tier 2 revision thread.
Nope, it's entirely for a the addition of standards within "Universe" page. It's having those standards will not affect tier 2 in anyway.

Nope, it's entirely for a the addition of standards within "Universe" page. It's having those standards will not affect tier 2 in anyway.
I know, but we decided to handle those standards in the Tier 2 CRT as well. Kill two birds with one stone kind of thing.

I know, but we decided to handle those standards in the Tier 2 CRT as well. Kill two birds with one stone kind of thing.
I see. But as it's only touches high 3a rather than tier 2 because of Quilted multiverse, I guess it being addressed here shouldn't cause any problem and it'll keep 2 unrelated things seprate as well.

Basically rather than what constitutes for seprate spacetime continuum, this thread is for when "universes shouldn't be qualified as seprate spacetime continuum's" and so to add standards.

Basically rather than what constitutes for seprate spacetime continuum, this thread is for when "universes shouldn't be qualified as seprate spacetime continuum's" and so to add standards.
That was also made to be part of the Tier 2 revisions so to speak.

Damn, that alot of things to be discussed for a single thread.
Couldn't it be done here considering tier 2 revisions will take alot of time and it is quite unrelated to tier 2?

Damn, that alot of things to be discussed for a single thread.
Couldn't it be done here considering tier 2 revisions will take alot of time and it is quite unrelated to tier 2?
Will most likely snowball into a gigantic mess trying to handle multiple topics separately like this that envision site-wide changes.

Where can I look that what has been decided to be handled in upcoming tier 2 revision?

I don't believe in forthcoming tier 2 revisons ,it's messy as hell. Staffs don't look interested in that thread especially ultima since that thread was made more than a year ago and no where reached an agreement regarding tier 2.

I don't believe in forthcoming tier 2 revisons ,it's messy as hell. Staffs don't look interested in that thread especially ultima since that thread was made more than a year ago and no where reached an agreement regarding tier 2.
That's not the thread we're talking about. A brand new one will be made. The current one is only working on Tier 3 standards, not Tier 2.

I also don't think everything should be left on only one thread, especially when we don't even know if it'll reach any conclusion any time soon. There is tier 11 thread soon to be made, then tier 3 will be revised most likely then tier 2 thread. Tier 2 thread should be limited to tier 2 because if not then it'll hinder the improvement of other pages, so I believe as long as the threads concerned different pages than tier 2, they should be fine. Leaving everything on uncertain future will just turn each thing in uncertainty.

This thread is easy to reach conclusions unlike tier 2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back