• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stan Promestein

Something Something tier 0 **** character.

I like how this completely breaks Wikia. You have Prom's wall greeting on this page's topic

@Cal Things happened. It might or might not stay, but I'll have to re-write it anyway.

Why was the verse page and other links on her profile deleted so soon?

If it has a identical name to a staff member, it will have color. A link to JustSomeWeirdo's profile on Joke Battles wiki used to have a red name.

A-and there's a girl sitting there on the topic page...there's a girl, WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!

[[Promestein]]

I can send fandom the message

I mean it's fine, I can probably fix it myself. I'll just add (Original) to the profile, since the character will have at least two different profiles.

Wokistan said:
[[Promestein]]

I can send fandom the message
Thank you. Please specify that the colours for our usernames should stay, but that there is a bug that causes them to be assigned to pages with the same names as well.

It's not just the name btw. The topic page for the Promestein page showed Promestein's wall greeting too for some unknown and unknowable reasons.

Well, that should be mentioned in the report as well then.

Back