• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff Retirements

Kavpeny

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Administrator Sheoth, and Calculation Group member The Living Tribunal1 are retiring from the VS Battles Staff.

I believe it would be better if they were to explain the reasons directly, i.e., if they wish to.

Please give them a heartfelt goodbye.

On a personal note:

• Sheoth, I hand-picked you as a staff member a long while ago (back when I was an administrator myself). In fact, you were the first staff member I promoted directly. I am proud to say that you've come a long way, and that you have never let me down. I am glad to have known you, my friend, and the community would not have been the same without you (you were the one who discovered the Ocean tier after all :p). It was a pleasure working with you.
  • TLT1, you and I didn't exactly get off to a great start, but you were also an integral part of our community. Not many people could shoulder being a part of both the Calculation Group, as well as being a Content Moderator. But you did manage, and spectacularly no less. Well, it's been a long ride, and I'll miss your presence on the staff.

Many goodbyes to you guys and hope you have a good run in this crappy game called life. Hopefully, we'll be seeing you around.

Yes. Thank you very much for all of your help to manage the wiki. You have both been great members of the staff.

Good luck with what you decide to do from now on.

the reasons as for me:

i requested a retirement from both of my positions so i can have less initiative to post here as much as I used to, since in the long run, it ended up producing negative influence on my long term life goals (this primarily relates to the content mod position and being able to edit things very easily, hence in large numbers)

Gemmysaur said:
Many goodbyes to you guys and hope you have a good run in this crappy game called life. Hopefully, we'll be seeing you around.
as for me: i am not really going away.. just going to be less active than before

Sheoth, thank you for showing me how this wiki worked.

TLT, thank you for being that one guy that never acted like he was on the staff and acted more like you were one of us!

Many thanks to both of you!

Wow. those are some big losses.

Goodbye Sheoth you were the coolest guy, goodluck with your future endeavors my Aquatic friend

TLT I hope your studies go well, sad to see you won't be around as often but try not to be a stranger to the chat, yeah?

Thanks to both of you for your hard work. I haven't been here long but I can say that all staff members of this wiki are among the most serious people I have seen.

@TLT1, weird to see your name written in blue instaed of yellow...

aww well good luck with both of you. You both are cool doods (still remember how sheoth made ocean tier like it was yesterday my aquatic friend XP) so yeah hope you guys can drop by in the chat or the wiki in general

LordAizenSama said:
TLT I hope your studies go well, sad to see you won't be around as often but try not to be a stranger to the chat, yeah?
yes, i will be in the chat and for now making akira and oedo pages over this post year 1 holiday period

Sheoth, sorry to see you go, I still remember discussing Skyrim tiers with you.

TLT, don't go leaving the chat as well now.

@TLT1 Goodluck with your studies, bro!

@Sheoth Heh, I hope you stay with us. You are still an admin for meh.

I keep hearing about this "chat" thing... I'll check it out sometime OvO

Thank the both of you for all of your hard work. The two of you have truly helped make this community a better and more efficient one.

@LT I have really enjoyed hanging out with you in chat. Glad that you are putting your personal life first and I wish you the best of luck. Like Aizen said though I sure hope you'll at least come back to chat now and then.

@Sheoth I haven't had the chance to talk to you very much. But the times I did see you around you were always a cool, fun and helpful guy. And I will NEVER forget the deep and inciteful life advice you gave me...

@LT I was just saying I hope you don't. Glad you'll still be staying around though.

Thank you, guys, for the work you've both done as staff members. Good luck with your future endeavors.

So with regards to TLT1 and Sheoth, I will wish you good luck on your real-life goals in the future.

Both of you guys, especially LT1 (big calculation help), did an excellent job here in maintaining the community.

One question ,you guys are leaving the wiki or just don't wish to be part of the staff any more?

EDIT Just read TLT1's comments

@TLT1 and Sheoth thank you for all the help around here and i wish you good luck with everything you decide to do.

Lol the GT roasting might stop now maybe but seriously i will miss you guys, and i hope everything goes well for you guys in the future. Thank you both for doing a good job on the wikia.

Wow, I didn't know that this was happening.

Sincere thanks to the both of you guys, for all you've done for the Wikia and the Community.

Thanks for being the "deepest" guy, Sheoth.

And TLT1, good luck on your Real Life things. Hope it all works out.

Thanks to everyone for the heartfelt goobyes. I will explain a bit more about my reason for retirement:

I have become very caught up with issues in my daily life that need attention, and I feel like I am unable to solve these issues as long as I am a staff member here, as well as being unable to fulfill my role as an Admin while these issues remain. Basically, I can't focus on real issues while being dedicated to this website as an Admin, and I can't be properly dedicated and do my job while these other issues exist.

I am dropping from the staff because of this, and taking a break from the site as a whole for a while. However, I will be back sometime at a future date (probably a bit less active than before), as a regular user.

Thats basically it. Thanks to everyone for being overall fun people to talk and debate with, but fear not, for I will be back one day.

(And, if you have any questions then you could simply PM me at fanfiction.net [Sheoth])

We will miss you dearly Sheoth, but real life comes first before anything. Please do what's necessary, and don't worry about us. You're always welcome here as one of our most respected members. Hope to see you soon :)

In your absense I guess I will have to deal with Toriko. Oh well :v

As with Faisal said: Real-life comes first, man. Do what you gotta do and focus on it.

And i'll try to help out with the Toriko series much like with Faisal as well. *Nods*

Thanks guys.

And like I said, feel free to PM me if you have a concern with a series. I'm not disappearing outright lol.

Sheoth said:
Thanks guys.
And like I said, feel free to PM me if you have a concern with a series. I'm not disappearing outright lol.
Thanks a bunch mate, me and Cross would've been in some pressure without you :D

Thanks for all your work, guys. You've both been very valuable members of our team.

TLT, I hope to still see you in chat.

Sheoth, you better come back and hang around here when you have time.

Have been a lurker here for a while so what better time to post than now. Thank you Sheoth and TlT1 for your contributions to the site and good luck to the both of you on your endeavors.

Back