• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSj4 Gogeta VS. Dark Schneider (Dragon Knight Lucifer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclechairman

VS Battles
Retired
I thought this would be an interesting match, since Gogeta surpasses Dark Schneider in raw power and speed, but Dark Schneider has a copious amount of hax abilities. I also wondered if Gogeta might actually be able to kill Dark Schneider (i.e., destroying his eternal atoms) with his Soul Punisher/Stardust Breaker, since it's an attack that targets the soul.

Does Gogeta stomp here, or does Dark Schneider have enough hax to close the gap? And could Gogeta potentially kill Dark Schneider with his Soul Punisher? I'm looking for answers.

Isn't DS MFTL while Gogeta is FTL+. Ok back to the question. If I remember correctly wasn't the only way to kill DS was to destroy his true Body, soul and heart all at the same time which were kept in three different dimensions.

But still DBZ characters haven't shown to be resistant to heat and one of DS's speciality is fire magic which can go to temperatures over 1,000,000 degrees C. So just with this DS should win.

I'm gonna say Dark Schneider takes this just because of how much Hax he's got.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Isn't DS MFTL while Gogeta is FTL+.
Dragon Knight Lucifer here is listed as Relativistic+, just below light speed. His Post-Time skip, Majin, and Adam of Darkness forms are all listed as MFTL+. It makes me wonder why his strongest form lags so much behind his others in speed.

I'm surprised this thread is still open after two years of no comments. Anyway, I'd have to say that Schneider destroys Ssj4 Gogeta here. His physicals and DC are superior and he is far, far too hax for Gogeta to possibly defeat. Throw in Beerus and Whis and they'd get stomped too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back