• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ4 Gogeta (KKx?) and EOGT SSJ4 Goku W/ Universal SB Absorbed (KKx?) vs Goku SBG (1%) and Vegeta SBG (1%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, even if GT wasn't as powerful as Super, the bashing is kind of rude. They do have Galaxy Level charaters remember?

Archon Hero said:
Trust me, there is no point Faisal. There is no reasoning with them, only POWERSCALING!
By powerscaling Gods also stomp

Beerus >> SSB Goku >>>>>>>>>> SSG Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ Vegito >>> SSJ3 Goku

technically if they were in they same continuity, they would be stronger via scaling and statements but its not, which is the point everyone knows the Gods win, can this hate stop?

Archon Hero said:
Trust me, there is no point Faisal. There is no reasoning with them, only POWERSCALING!
they just don't listen to reason, but if you also use Cell as a base line, you would need to at most possibly be like 100 Billion times stronger then him to be Galaxy level alone, I have SSJ2 Goku in Buu Arc like 1.5x stronger then Cell, so SSJ3 Goku would be 6x Cell, then Base Goku in GT being SSJ3 Z Goku's equal, times 6 by 4,000 and you get 24,000, so SSJ4 GT Goku (Baby Arc) would be 24,000x Cell, while Super 17 Arc Goku is at least 9x stronger then Baby Arc Goku, since Majuub did better against Baby Vegeta then SSJ3 Goku did, while Majuub got destroyed by Super 17 while Goku was holding his own as a mere SSJ, and SSJ3 is like 8x SSJ, so 24,000 x 9 = 216,000, so Super 17 Arc SSJ4 Goku by my numbers would be around 216,000x SPC, then SSJ4 Gogeta being dozens of times a Regular SSJ4, 12 x 12 = 144, so 216,000 x 144 = 31,104,000, so by my numbers, SSJ4 Gogeta comes out to be around 30,000,000x stronger then SPC, so even SSJ4 Gogeta would be lucky enough to make it to Small Galaxy level, while SSJG Goku and Beerus shockwaves even went Beyond the Universe and into Kaioshin Realm which is said to be about 1/5 the size of the Universe and both Gods were going to not only destroy the Universe, but the Realm Beyond it in less then 3 punches, then later their Beam Struggle generated shockwaves that even went to King Kai's planet in the Afterlife

yeah actually, cause Vegito alone according to the Super Exciting Guide is Goku x Vegeta, Akira himself said that Vegito's Multiplier is closer to Multiplication then simple addiction like the SSJ Multipliers

DBZMLP12345 said:
Archon Hero said:
they just don't listen to reason, but if you also use Cell as a base line, you would need to at most possibly be like 100 Billion times stronger then him to be Galaxy level alone, I have SSJ2 Goku in Buu Arc like 1.5x stronger then Cell, so SSJ3 Goku would be 6x Cell, then Base Goku in GT being SSJ3 Z Goku's equal, times 6 by 4,000 and you get 24,000, so SSJ4 GT Goku (Baby Arc) would be 24,000x Cell, while Super 17 Arc Goku is at least 9x stronger then Baby Arc Goku, since Majuub did better against Baby Vegeta then SSJ3 Goku did, while Majuub got destroyed by Super 17 while Goku was holding his own as a mere SSJ, and SSJ3 is like 8x SSJ, so 24,000 x 9 = 216,000, so Super 17 Arc SSJ4 Goku by my numbers would be around 216,000x SPC, then SSJ4 Gogeta being dozens of times a Regular SSJ4, 12 x 12 = 144, so 216,000 x 144 = 31,104,000, so by my numbers, SSJ4 Gogeta comes out to be around 30,000,000x stronger then SPC, so even SSJ4 Gogeta would be lucky enough to make it to Small Galaxy level, while SSJG Goku and Beerus shockwaves even went Beyond the Universe and into Kaioshin Realm which is said to be about 1/5 the size of the Universe and both Gods were going to not only destroy the Universe, but the Realm Beyond it in less then 3 punches, then later their Beam Struggle generated shockwaves that even went to King Kai's planet in the Afterlife
True I still think that Goku and Vegeta will win

DBZMLP12345 said:
yeah actually, cause Vegito alone according to the Super Exciting Guide is Goku x Vegeta, Akira himself said that Vegito's Multiplier is closer to Multiplication then simple addiction like the SSJ Multipliers
That's false, Toriyama never states that. Fusion is not multiplication.

Secondly, GT Goku is immensely power scaled from the start of the show. His base form is capable of competing with a full powered Uub after realizing his potential, which means Base GT Goku = Kid Buu. This puts his base above SSJ3 from DBZ, so power scaling can be done to indicate he's gotten stronger.

Given how ridiculous the multipliers affect fusion, I'd say this group is vastly underestimating SSJ4 Gogeta for this fight. EoGT Goku can't be calculated, but it's rather common sense to see that SBG isn't going to be enough here. SBG has to be significantly weaker than SSG because SSGSS is the combination of SSJ and SBG. Since SSGSS doesn't completely outclass SSG (Whis' dialogue states it's stronger through Beerus comparison, but not enough to justify a x50 increase over SSG), SBG has to be somewhere around a little less than x50 weaker than SSG.

So I'd say SSJ4 Gogeta curbs stomps 1% SBG saiyans pretty easily.

Faisal Shourov said:
GT verse is only 4 galaxy big. Goku solos the tiny verse with a clap. Gogeta isn't doing anything
The size of the universe has nothing to do with the power. GT doesn't have any comparable feats, DBS' universe buster was the first feat given to any character in DB since Frieza's casual bust of Planet Vegeta.

Secondly, you're still discarding the level of ridiculousness that is in GT. Normal form GT Goku > DBZ SSJ3 Goku.

That's ridiculous, his base is now slightly above the level he reached from 3 full multipliers. You double that (for simplicity standards since Vegeta is essentially the same level as Goku at the end of the Shadow Dragon arc), then multiply it by the four SSJ transformations to get SSJ4 Gogeta. Let's do simple math:

Say, 100 = SSJ3 DBZ.

100 then will be Base GT Goku for the sake of simplicity.

100 x 2 = 200 = Base GT Gogeta

200 x 50 = 10,000 = SSJ GT Gogeta

10,000 x 2 = 20,000 = SSJ2 GT Gogeta

20,000 x 4 = 80,000 = SSJ3 GT Gogeta

80,000 x 10 = 800,000 = SSJ4 GT Gogeta

Now, take that fully into consideration: 100 versus 800,000. This has nothing to do with power levels and etc, but take into consideration how much of a gap four different multipliers to a large base like fusion does.

That's not something DBS has matched yet in power scaling with anyone besides Whis, simply because Whis has some time manipulation and a level of power that is very unclear. Omega Shenron was completely decimated by SSJ4 Gogeta, who probably could've beaten him without using SSJ4, so it's a fair assumption to assume he'd also get demolished by Beerus since his level of power scaling is comparable to nearly all of GT.

But in a sense, which if you watch the fight you'll see the principles and plot behind the SSJ4 Gogeta vs Omega Shenron fight is identical to Super Vegetto vs Buuhan, saying that DBS is superior just because Omega Shenron would get demolished is discrediting the fact that you have a fusion that is stupidly OP and also never flexes his power. It's the same as discrediting Vegetto from putting up a fight against Beerus: in all sense, it's a fair question to pose whether or not SSJ3 Vegetto would pose a greater challenge to Beerus than SSG Goku forcing 70%.

SBG is not much of an enhancement in comparison to SSJ3 Goku, considering how small it has to be to make it to where SSGSS only edges out SSG despite a x50 multiplier. 1% SBG Saiyans would get demolished by SSJ4 Gogeta based on power, and also keep in mind this is an argument about SBG, not SSG.

More precisely, it's Goku and Vegeta's base forms after they assimilated Godly Ki and trained with Whis to learn how to use it effectively.

I think that there isnt enought information to know for sure who is stronger. This wiki relies on feats the most i asume and that is why most people here think that ssg goku and beerus are billions or more times stronger than ssj4 gogeta. The fact is that we dont even know if ssg goku or beerus is stronger than ssj4 goku. We dont even have a multiplier for ssjg. The ddragon ball super history guide book is coming out on january 2016 and it covers even GT and the movies according to kanzenshuu. Maybe we should wait until the book comes out to see if they touch upon this subject. In my opinion we should not put gt characters against super characters until more information is given. Also, about the universe crumbling thing, that stoped happening after episode 12 and we see ssgss goku fighting golden frieza without any side effect on the planet and they are and they are supposed to put out more power than beerus vs ssg goku fight.

One thing that i hate about GT is that it lacks feats severely and they are barely shown doing anything impressive. Perhaps they also have universal power but it is never shown.

I dont know. Im undecided right now.

Another thing this is that you can not apply real world logic to fiction. Lets say that i make a character that can destroy a solar system. Then i give him a 100x power boost and i say that he can destroy the universe. Not only that, but he actually dose it. My words are fact and no matter if it seems completely illogical that a 100x power boost would put him that high, it is the way i made my characters. So saying that ssg goku is billions and trillions of times stronger than vegito or gogeta is just wild guesses. You could be right or wrong.

Abraham Micah said:
He's mixing Akira's BoG statement about SSG's power with Super, that was retconned as Goku is nowhere near 60-70% Beerus, Beerus far, far outclasses him now...and also the fact that Beerus utterly destroyed Vegeta after going 1-10% (his rage boost was PIS anyway), and also, SSG's power compared to SSJ3 is way, WAY, more than x700, we're talking about a jump from Tier 4-A to freaking High 3-B, which is Multi-Solar System level to High End Multy-Galaxy level...and you cannot powerscale through 2 different continuities (3 if he includes both BoG and Super). And if you say that SBG Goku lost his SSG powers, well you're wrong, that happend in BoG, but in Super, he absorbed all of the SSG's power, and was infact, getting stronger after he reverted back to SSJ, as stated by the narrator and by Beerus himself (he even punched and exploded the combined energy of his and Beerus' Universe-busting attack...at base).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back