• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ4 Gogeta (KKx?) and EOGT SSJ4 Goku W/ Universal SB Absorbed (KKx?) vs Goku SBG (1%) and Vegeta SBG (1%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faisal Shourov said:
SSG Goku >>>>>>>>> EoGT Goku. It does not matter if GT goku trained for 100 years, he will ne
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.13 -2015.11.09 23.45.45-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.14 -2015.11.09 23.45.52-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.17 -2015.11.09 23.45.58-
The winner can't be determined because EoGT Goku is incalculable. Whis said Vegeta would never beat Beerus the way he trained. You don't know what kind of training GT Goku did. Also, Ssgss Goku and Vegeta can't beat Beerus separately either so why bring up that statement?

Vegehan said:
Faisal Shourov said:
SSG Goku >>>>>>>>> EoGT Goku. It does not matter if GT goku trained for 100 years, he will ne
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.13 -2015.11.09 23.45.45-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.14 -2015.11.09 23.45.52-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.17 -2015.11.09 23.45.58-
The winner can't be determined because EoGT Goku is incalculable. Whis said Vegeta would never beat Beerus the way he trained. You don't know what kind of training GT Goku did. Also, Ssgss Goku and Vegeta can't beat Beerus separately either so why bring up that statement?
The winner can be determined because there is no Whis is DBGT. Goku trained the same way in GT as he did in DBZ. There is no reason to assume he did anything different. Whis training made Vegeta a God within 6 months. He clearly said Vegeta would never be as strong as Beerus the way he trained. Never >>>>> 100 years.

Faisal Shourov said:
Vegehan said:
Faisal Shourov said:
The winner can be determined because there is no Whis is DBGT. Goku trained the same way in GT as he did in DBZ. There is no reason to assume he did anything different. Whis training made Vegeta a God within 6 months. He clearly said Vegeta would never be as strong as Beerus the way he trained. Never >>>>> 100 years.
Alright...? What's your point? Vegeta still isn't as strong as Beerus even with God training. Look im all for God characters being above GT by a mile but you can't determine EoGT Gokou's strength. Anything can happen in 100 years.

Anything can not happen in 100 years. 100 years is a very small timeframe in Dragon Ball. Only reason Goku and Veget is becoming stronger because of Whis' training You are underestimating Whis ability to predict. Whis is the second strongest being in Dragon Ball multiverse (after Vados), he's probably older than Beerus who is more than 100 million years old. You saying somebody like Whis who has at least thousands of fighting experience doesn't know what he's talking about? Whis is not a senile geezer like the Old Kai

Yes im saying that 5 years of training with Uub in the RST, ascenesion to Ssj4, and the obsorption of the Dragon Balls coupled with 100 years of training with Shenlong, the being who knew the history of the Super Saiyan God ritual which Beerus and Whis did not know, could in fact be better than 6 months of training with Whis. I'm not saying it is. I'm simply saying that its possible.

Pocket-Chu said:
SSJ4 Goku during Bebi saga one-shots them both + Whis and Beerus accidently.
Wait what?? SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku (we know nothing about him so its speculation) get rekt cause Goku and Vegeta are now nearly universal on their own and even if EOGT is universal he loses cause Goku and Vegeta can team up but that is based on speculation

some people don't realize how absurd the jump in power was in DBS

let's talk about some feats and stats and put them into perspective...

the most powerful being in DBZ (Vegeto) is generally considered to be around Galaxy level at best

Beerus is likely universal, and by now DBZverse has been accepted as being regular sized. the universe is estimated to have anywhere from 100 to 200 Billion galaxies. this would make Beerus roughly 100 ~200 billion times more powerful than Vegetto.

>_>

TISSG7Regrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Wait what?? SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku (we know nothing about him so its speculation) get rekt cause Goku and Vegeta are now nearly universal on their own and even if EOGT is universal he loses cause Goku and Vegeta can team up but that is based on speculation
Well then let me ask you one question, what % of Beerus do you think = BoG SSJ3 Goku?

Pocket-Chu said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Wait what?? SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku (we know nothing about him so its speculation) get rekt cause Goku and Vegeta are now nearly universal on their own and even if EOGT is universal he loses cause Goku and Vegeta can team up but that is based on speculatio
Well then let me ask you one question, what % of Beerus do you think = BoG SSJ3 Goku?
5% at most i think. Beerus just tap Goku and Goku got KO instantly

Wait what?? SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku (we know nothing about him so its speculation) get rekt cause Goku and Vegeta are now nearly universal on their own and even if EOGT is universal he loses cause Goku and Vegeta can team up but that is based on speculatioWell then let me ask you one question, what % of Beerus do you think = BoG SSJ3 Goku?

I doubt it's even 1-2% lol

TISSG7Regrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
Wait what?? SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku (we know nothing about him so its speculation) get rekt cause Goku and Vegeta are now nearly universal on their own and even if EOGT is universal he loses cause Goku and Vegeta can team up but that is based on speculatio
Well then there you have it. SSJ3 = 5% Beerus

GT Goku Base = SSJ3 Goku

So it's then 5% x 4000 which gives you 200%

there for

When GT Goku first uses SSJ4 he already posses double Beerus' strength sooo there ya' go.

SSj4 GT Goku one-shots DB Super, and Gogeta farts the gods out of existence

Wait what?? SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku (we know nothing about him so its speculation) get rekt cause Goku and Vegeta are now nearly universal on their own and even if EOGT is universal he loses cause Goku and Vegeta can team up but that is based on speculatioWell then let me ask you one question, what % of Beerus do you think = BoG SSJ3 Goku?

GT Goku Base = SSJ3 Goku

there for

When GT Goku first uses SSJ4 he already posses double Beerus' strength sooo there ya' go.

SSj4 Goku thought Omega Shenron busting a city was impressive lol. Also I'm pretty sure that is was GT base Goku = Buu Saga SSj3 Goku.

Pocket-Chu said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
TISSG7Regrave said:
Pocket-Chu said:
GT Goku Base = SSJ3 Goku

there for

That isn't how it works exactly but GT should start from end of Z not end of Super (unless Toriyama makes it canon and re-dos it) so at the start is 4-A but doesn't have enough feats to scale Gogeta maybe a bit higher than galactic (imho he might be multi-galactic) but he loses to Goku or Vegeta thx to having a huge power boost (they might be universal) though the problem is EOGT Goku he is like prime one million so it can only be assume to universal but only by gueesing. He loses cause Gogeta won't last as Goku became stronger than Shadow Draggon Saga Gogeta but he will have to face 2 very likely universal busters against one very ambigious univesal buster

Oblivion00 said:
5% at most i think. Beerus just tap Goku and Goku got KO instantlyWell then there you have it. SSJ3 = 5% Beerus
GT Goku Base = SSJ3 Goku

there for

SSj4 Goku thought Omega Shenron busting a city was impressive lol. Also I'm pretty sure that is was GT base Goku = Buu Saga SSj3 Goku.
I doubt there's much a differents seeing as Goku was farming instead of actually training intensely. And even if it was only 2% then he'd still = 80% Beerus which still puts him above Goku and Vegeta

Oblivion00 said:
5% at most i think. Beerus just tap Goku and Goku got KO instantlyWell then there you have it. SSJ3 = 5% Beerus
GT Goku Base = SSJ3 Goku

there for

Going with DB Logic

Power Scaling >> Feats

soooo yeah I'm still going to go with GT >>> Super

Pocket-Chu said:
Oblivion00 said:
GT Goku Base = SSJ3 Goku

there for

SSj4 Goku thought Omega Shenron busting a city was impressive lol. Also I'm pretty sure that is was GT base Goku = Buu Saga SSj3 Goku.I doubt there's much a differents seeing as Goku was farming instead of actually training intensely. And even if it was only 2% then he'd still = 80% Beerus which still puts him above Goku and Vegeta
But they are using SSGB not SSG so their power increases by 50X at least if not more from SSG so they both together can take on a universal buster (but Beerus' limit is ambigous sort of) but not like both will be 50-50 they just can fight Beerus stated by Whis but wait for super more they will most likely get an upgrade

Pretty sure Whis said to Vegeta that no matter how hard he trained he wouldn't be able to beat Beerus. That's why he went with Whis so he could overcome that limit. Also Goku was stated to be the number 1 in the universe so he ended up being stronger than Ultimate Gohan somehow.

We should wait for Super to progress at least until the RoF arc is finished so we have better way of scalling their strength

SSJ3 Goku can't be 5% of Beerus

as i said before, Beerus is at least 100 billion times stronger than Vegito. SSJ3 Goku is nowhere near Vegito

the power of non god level characters is literally completely insignificant to gods. the gap is absurd.

Beerus would have been using far less then 1% against SS3 Goku, I'm not sure how you GT fans come up with the notion that SS3 Goku = 1% Beerus because an enraged Vegeta made him utilize 10%.

Note: I'm referring to Pocket.

TISSG7Regrave said:
We should wait for Super to progress at least until the RoF arc is finished so we have better way of scalling their strength
No multiplier has been given to the God form. I don't think you really can put a multiplier on this new form due to the ridiculous power up.

Also didn't Goku state that Vegito wouldn't be enough to defeat Beerus. That was when Beerus was barely trying when he annihilated him on King Kai's planet.

Archon Hero said:
Beerus would have been using far less then 1% against SS3 Goku, I'm not sure how you GT fans come up with the notion that SS3 Goku = 1% Beerus because an enraged Vegeta made him utilize 10%.
It's not just GT Fans, the majority of people go with SSJ3 Goku = at least 1% Beerus

Aaaaaand i'm not actually a GT fan, the only thing i actually like about GT is Super 17 :V

Please forgive any hostilities I may have against certain GT fans, but I have argued with them on multiple occasions and it has become rather exhausting honestly...

Pocket-Chu said:
Archon Hero said:
It's not just GT Fans, the majority of people go with SSJ3 Goku = at least 1% Beerus
Aaaaaand i'm not actually a GT fan, the only thing i actually like about GT is Super 17 :V

Majority of people don't pay enough attention then

or don't know how ridiculously big an Universe is.

what would you rank SSJ3 Goku as? anything above Galaxy buster?

If SSj3 Goku was 1% of Beerus then he would be a galaxy buster which is NOT true at all. Just because the majority go with SSj3 Goku = 1% Beerus doesn't mean it's correct.

if goku was 1% of Beerus he would be able to bust 1 billion galaxies actually , lol

Beerus being universal = at least 100 billion galaxies.

the Goku being 1% of beerus was probably something people agreed on back when ppl didn't think Beerus was universal level. the recent revelations change everything.

i don't even think God Goku is 1% of Beerus. when Whis was talking to them honestly he said their powers compared to Beerus was like a small ball compared to a castle. if you analyze that analogy...that thing Whis showed was not 1% of the castle he compared it to.

If Beerus is universe level, 0.01% of universe is still galaxy level. SSJ3 Goku is no more than multi solar system level. Beerus DC output is quadrillion times higher than SSJ3 Goku. Not fanfic power level/multiplier can change that

Faisal Shourov said:
If Beerus is universe level, 0.01% of universe is still galaxy level. SSJ3 Goku is no more than multi solar system level. Beerus DC output is quadrillion times higher than SSJ3 Goku. Not fanfic power level/multiplier can change that
0.01 percent is still multi galaxy lvl

The Living Tribunal1 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Just lowballing coz GT fans are too dense to understand real numbers

Just lowballing coz GT fans are too dense to understand real numbers

you have NO idea how many GT fans I have to deal with on youtube, they have SSJ/SSJ2 GT Goku (Baby Arc) WAY above God tiers like Beerus -_-

Archon Hero said:
DBZ, I know exactly what you mean...
among them are zgtfreak and ZaichiZ, I don't know if you have heard of them, but they notorious for their GT Wank and Downplay of DBS Gods

DBZMLP12345 said:
Archon Hero said:
DBZ, I know exactly what you mean...
among them are zgtfreak and ZaichiZ, I don't know if you have heard of them, but they notorious for their GT Wank and Downplay of DBS Gods
just show them the latest chapter. city busting was considered inpressive in GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back