• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ4 Gogeta (KKx?) and EOGT SSJ4 Goku W/ Universal SB Absorbed (KKx?) vs Goku SBG (1%) and Vegeta SBG (1%)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so who wins? Hero's Legacy Goku is allowed to use all his forms, so SSJ to SSJ4, while both Resurrection F Goku and Vegeta can't transform into SSJB/SSJ Blue, but their Base Forms are still ridiculously strong since both have some of the Super Saiyan God power, hence why in this state they are referred to as Saiyan Beyond Gods, so this is pretty much SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku vs Base Goku (Post SSJG) and Base Vegeta (Post SSJG), also, I will also allow no time limit for Gogeta, I will also give both SSJ4 Goku (100 Years After GT) and SSJ4 Gogeta the ability to use Kaioken as well, you guys can decide the maximum Kaioken they go up to, if that's still not enough, EOGT SSJ4 Goku can absorb a Universal Spirit Bomb (Movie 7 Super Android 13 style) and him and Gogeta can even use a Spirit Bomb infused Dragon Fist

SSJ4 Gogeta
and
EOGT Goku

vs

Goku and Vegeta (Saiyan Beyond God)

I'm not sure how powerful EOGT Goku would be though. He had about 100 years to train so he could be higher then SBG Goku and Vegeta(SSGSS is a different story however)

then I will give both Goku and Gogeta the ability to use Kaioken as well, maybe have EOGT Goku create a Spirit Bomb and then absorb it, have him absorb the Universal Spirit Bomb (he absorbed a Spirit Bomb in Movie 7) he used against Omega Shenron, then turn SSJ4 and use the maximum amount of Kaioken he can do, which should be ridiculously high since a MUCH weaker Goku was able to use x20 back in the Namek Saga, how well does EOGT Goku fair against the Saiyan Beyond Gods now?

Archon Hero said:
Geez. If their only utilizing their godly base forms, I might say EOGT Goku( Gogeta's a non factor)
I figured SSJ Blue would be overkill seeing as how both would be a bit above SSJG Goku, whom was shaking the entire 7th Universe with Beerus lol

Yeah, but I'm not completely sure about the difference in power between a SSGSS and a SBG( I personally believe it to be a massive difference) so I would have to say in this situation EOGT Goku wins( I know he is featless, but from powerscaling he should be able to at least compete with their godly base forms)

Pietro Maximoff said:
Spite and mismatch threads are not allowed
well, Beerus vs Omega Shenron happened, so this is a MUCH closer match up, this match up has 2 God fighters that are quite a bit below Beerus especially when they aren't transformed facing off against 2 GT fighters that wipe the floor with Shenron, plus, I am giving Goku and Gogeta boosts allowing them to use the highest Kaioken you guys think they can use and allow Goku and perhaps Gogeta to absorb Universal Spirit Bombs (like he absorbed a Spirit Bomb in Movie 7), both could first absorb their Spirit Bombs into them, then overlap that with the highest Kaioken they can achieve and even infuse the power of their Universal Spirit Bombs into a Super powered Dragon Fist while using Kaioken, plus, someone even made a match with Vegito facing Whitebeard from One Piece, there have been worse matches that have been made lol

Just change the thread to "Saiyan Beyond God Goku and Vegeta (Super) VS. SSJ4 Kaioken x9000 EOGT Goku w/ Universal Spirit Bomb Absorbed".

Then see the reactions you get.

Unclechairman said:
Just change the thread to "Saiyan Beyond God Goku and Vegeta (Super) VS. SSJ4 Kaioken x9000 EOGT Goku w/ Universal Spirit Bomb Absorbed".

Then see the reactions you get.
I just put the highest Kaioken that everyone thinks they can use, which should be quite a bit considering Buu Saga is on another level compared to Namek Saga Goku (whom's max was x20), while GT Goku makes Buu Saga look like Namek Saga Goku, while I have EOGT Goku at least 130x stronger then Shadow Dragon Saga Goku, whom should be stronger then Beginning of GT Goku, whom is >=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
idk is this still eough to clear the potential gap of a trillion times power difference?
depends, what is the highest Kaioken you think SSJ4 Gogeta and EOGT SSJ4 Goku can use? cause Namek/Frieza Saga Goku's Goku's max was x20, and Goku back then was Large Planet level, while EOGT SSJ4 Goku at least is Galaxy+ level, that is a pretty insane Gap, so the highest Kaioken EOGT SSJ4 Goku should be pretty huge, plus he has a Universal Spirit Bomb Absorbed into him like how SSJ Goku absorbed a Spirit Bomb to finish Super 13 in Movie 7

Archon Hero said:
That title is ridiculously long lol.
yeah sorry about that *rubs back of his neck* I just wanted to try to make the match closer and increase Goku and Gogeta's chances lol

Archon Hero said:
Oh no you don't have to apologize, although the admins might ask you to shorten the title as much as possible.
in that case, any ideas on how I can do that? like change Kaioken to KK etc?

Archon Hero said:
Yeah that would be a start. Try making abbreviations for several of the words such as Saiyan Beyond God -SBG
how's the title now? I added a ? because its up to the wiki members to decide what both Goku and Gogeta's Kaioken limits are

@Superman: EOGT Goku never absorb it so yeah, he's way below Base God Goku and Vegeta.

Give the facts that Goku might have 100 years training, doesn't mean he actually reached Godlike level, ssj4 Gogeta(not full power) is hundred thousand times stronger than both ssj4 Goku and ssj4 Vegeta, is only considered at least 3-C, so i might put EOGT Goku the same level or a little bit higher than Gogeta.

- ALso in battle of Gods movie, Goku even said that however much he trains, he won't be able to reach Beerus's level, he can't obtain god ki just by training.

@superman: okay stop your wanking right now, there's no such thing as can't be killed unless you're omnipotent, and seriously even Majin Buu is immortal, Cell is also immortal, your point?. Plus EOGT Goku isn't that strong, he trained for 100 years so what? i'd say he's only around ssj4 gogeta level at best since the power gap between them in shadow dragon saga is absolutely enormous,

@Tribunal: Yes, i do agree with you

@Undy:Yes we do not know what his power is, but in term of powerscaling, he's only around ssj4 gogeta level, their gap is way too big in the shadow dragon saga, after 100 years training may close that gap, but that's unlikely cuz ssj4 gogeta never displayed his full power to begin with.

As far as i know, SSB Goku/Vegeta >> Base God Goku/Vegeta >> SSG Goku > EOGT Goku

SSG Goku >>>>>>>>> EoGT Goku. It does not matter if GT goku trained for 100 years, he will never touch the gods

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.13 -2015.11.09 23.45.45-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.14 -2015.11.09 23.45.52-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 016 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 16.17 -2015.11.09 23.45.58-

Team 1 win.

@Faisal Shourov

Beerus was trained by Whis who is not a god because Vegeta sense him before he was a god.

honestyly these are basically speculation characters on team 1

i don't think they should be allowed at all. especially EoGT Goku. there's no way to really make any good arguments here whether for or against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back