• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ2 and SSJ3 Multipliers

Bruhs need to calm down with that tens of times malarkey. That could just mean 60x for all we know. It's kind of supporting evidence, but it's nowhere near enough to even slightly support a multiplier when everything at or above Kaioken x20 can be placed into this category.

To be crystal clear, I didn't really agree to applying it.

I said it's fine for all SS2s that don't scale directly to Gohan if that's within the rules.
Which is why I said it was merely used to support the 100x base statement, not as a main value. Ssj2 can't be weaker than ssj , so 20-50x is out which leaves 60-190, now by itself, that statement is worthless, but when used with a guide that specifically gives a x100, it at least gives some credence, add this to the feats of both Gohan and Kefla, with basically nothing actually debunking having a 2x minimum boost.

As far as I can tell, it's not within the rules, so I don't really agree or disagree.
I myself went through the rules as well, I am not just assigning an unknown form a multiplier because it's stronger, there was a direct 2x statement given, the issue was if it was reliable or not, based on statements and feats, I proposed a 2x minimum, which basically everything supports, from the guidebook to statements and feats
Almost everyone's against 4x, especially me.
I never proposed 4x, it's always 2x as a minimum for both, since power levels stopped being a thing, it's harder to prove something like 4x, without stretching.
How goes it if the proposed multipliers are inconsistent with the actual accepted AP keys of the characters? I.e. giving some single digit multiplier to SSJ3 despite the fact say, Toei Goku goes to literally 3-C from 4-B between SSJ2 and SSJ3 (10^21 times difference). I dunno about SSJ2 but SSJ3 is definitely better off left unquantifed than given a value that contradicts the profiles.
The multiplier is a minimum, right now those forms have no multipliers, which means for stats that we can't directly scale of others (like AP), their given stats are heavily lowballed based on the last calcable feat. This won't have any effect on their AP key, since you won't need a minimum for that since directly scalable (but can't be used in feat calc due to calc stacking)

What about the toei ssj2 x2 minimum via scaling to super kaioken? Is that proof enough for toei?

I guess it could be an emotional empowerment similar to Vegeta's rage boost, then.
It's not emotional empowerment. He just powers up the form without needing to transform further. I think it is implied that it's just a more enhanced or mastered Super Saiyan 2 rather than him holding back his baseline power but it's up to interpretation.

My proposal is that each form should have a lowballed value of x2
I must be frank i think this should be done in general as a multiplier rule and not just with Dragon Ball's SSj forms.

Any power up or transformation that don't have an official/conferm multiplier yet it make the user much stronger and/or faster, that would probably be much more accurate while still be a reasonable lowball.

Although it does cause issues when scaling have massive gaps in the thousands to millions of times or even above that, in usch case i guess the feat should take precedence over the multiplier in the scaling.

Last edited:
Back