• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
I always wanted to see an SCP and another horror character fight, and here we pin-point the most powerful character in physical strength within the FNAF universe.

There will be a 12 hour time period of prep time, meaning Springtrap has prior knowledge of SCP-173's enigmatic nature.

The fight takes place within Fazbear's Fright.

Speed in equalized.

SCP-173 - 7

Springtrap - 2

Inconclusive - 0

Isn't Springtrap a robot? Wouldn't that make a difference as far as whether or not it looking away would trigger the statue? I haven't read up too much on FNaF lore so if it's not actually just a robot then sorry for my ignorance.

Spingtrap is still considered a live, sentient figure, that, and a human rotting corpse that is still alive exists within Springtrap.

Yeah, but that's like saying that anything mechanical 173 looks at becomes excerment. The suit is not viewing 173. It's just a suit. Also, Weekly hasn't provided any reasoning, so you can't count his vote.

WeeklyBattles said:
173 sets fills Fazbear's Fright with acid excrement as a trap and turns Springtrap into a puddle
Yeah, how will he do that? Last I checked 173 isn't exactly intelligent. Spiringtrap, however, is a genius. Anyway, speed is equal. How's he gonna do that while Springtrap is looking at him?

173 is very intelligent, its used traps like this before to take out a series of drones the Foundation tried to use to observe it. And no, Springtrap is FAR from a genius. The OP gave 12 hours of prep, thats how.

173 takes it via acid, actully making a good trap and rip and tear/neck snap if springtrap somehow loses sight of 173 in it's vicinity

I'm assuming the prep time goes to 173 as well? In which case, although little is known of it's intelligence, I think it would at least know Springtrap is undead and go for a full-on assault rather than a neck-snap.

I'd have ot give it to 173.

Call me crazy, but I think Springtrap gets this. >->

If prep is here, than Springtrap has prior knowledge over SCP-173. If so, I'm pretty sure Springtrap has the common sense to keep its eyes onto the statue at all times, and if he were to blink (That is to say, if the animatronic even blinks at all), he can back away from SCP-173 so it won't break him. If breaking through animatronics wasn't hard, breaking through concrete won't be a problem either.

Zoxiver said:
Call me crazy, but I think Springtrap gets this. >->
If prep is here, than Springtrap has prior knowledge over SCP-173. If so, I'm pretty sure Springtrap has the common sense to keep its eyes onto the statue at all times, and if he were to blink (That is to say, if the animatronic even blinks at all), he can back away from SCP-173 so it won't break him. If breaking through animatronics wasn't hard, breaking through concrete won't be a problem either.
-_- 173 can set a trap and just tear him to pieces. 173 is not to be underestimated as even People with Prep(The Foundation) still get lots of casualties when 173 is around.

You guys are failing to realize that 173 can't do anything while someone is looking at him. If two guys who had the same speed were to fight, but the second guy couldn't move while the first guy was looking at him. There is no way guy 2 is gonna win. Now, yes, 173 has matter manip, but it's not too useful in this fight. Springtrap knows this place like the back of his hand, 173 isn't gonna get him with a trap. Regardless, Springtrap has prep, so he'll know how intelligent 173 is and he'll also know not to look away. Springtrap is very capable of damaging 173, as he can demolish the animatronics.

I'm not sure you get that Prep time does not mean prior knowledge, it just means that they have this amount of time to prepare or build stuff. Considering Springtrap has never seen outside the pizzeria walls he won't be getting to the foundations VERY guarded sites with weapons that will one shot him, let alone get to a file on 173

Any electronic material that 173 observes gets turned into excrement, the body inside of Springtrap is already dead, and the child's soul is possessing springtrap now. Yeah nothing is gonna stop 173 from turning him into a puddle of trash at all.

well I mean I will thank you for one thing you reminded me why I hate fnaf and SCP matchups

173 FRA.

Even if it doesn't mean prior knowledge, I still gave Springtrap prior knowledge towards SCP-173. But I'll add the vote.

With speed being equalized, I can understand why some people believe Springtrap would win. However, a lot of people have mentioned 173's ability to turn any electronic into acidic excrement, and I do believe this is what would happen with Springtrap. See, the reason Springtrap was named was because the Golden Bonnie suit is outfitted with spring locks, which hold the animatronic parts in place while someone is wearing the suit. So, while Springtrap might have the rotting corpse of William Afton in it, the electronics of the suit could be turned to acid by 173 and basically dissolve Springtrap from the inside out. And, technically, I'm not sure if 173 would consider Springtrap human or not, which would only help him act faster. So, in the end, the winner seems fairly clear.

Winner: SCP-173

Outcome of the match may change significantly after revisions are done.

Back