• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One other thing I want to discuss. Since Andrew is implied to be the body found inside Golden Freddy from The New Kid, I added that as part of the profile I made for him though it can be removed if later proven to be wrong. So by that regard, it would be obvious to add Andrew to the Golden Freddy tabber. However, Andrew is also the novel equivalent of The One You Shouldn't Have Killed, so it would also make sense to tabbber Andrew to that profile as well, which can be done as two separate tabber sections, but that's besides the point.

TOYSHK is heavily implied to be the spirit inside Golden Freddy, so I wanted to bring up whether or not they should be added to the Golden Freddy tabber, which would be supported if Andrew truly is the body found inside Golden Freddy.

However, I could also just link TOYSHK and Andrew for now and leave Golden Freddy out of it until we get more evidence.[/url]

TOYSHK is a wonky character to think about but I’m not sure what you would even call the tabber to be honest. Feel like it is fine as is. If you want to mention in Andrew’s summery that he basically is the novel equivalent of TOYSHK though I don’t see why not.

Isn't it basically implied that Golden Freddy is TOYSHK since he hasn't made a single appearance after FNaF 3, the only being UCN. And it's not even his original form, just his withered one. The only appearance of his original look is the final cutscene of UCN, which is just Golden Freddy. What do you all think?

I agree that it's almost definitely Golden Freddy, given the final cutscene, but that and Andrew possibly being Golden Freddy in Fazbear Frights are the only evidence we currently have for that claim.

I mean, there is also the argument about his lack of appearance. Ever notice how Golden Freddy is basically non-existent in every game now. Even Help Wanted, which has almost every main character, is missing.

I was originally going to do two tabbers on Andrew's profile, one for Golden Freddy and one for TOYSHT, but ended up just doing the later. But I probably should add the Golden Freddy since he is still, at this moment, implied to be Ol' Goldie

What is the progress here? If any page needs unlocking, I can help with that.

Took forever and multiple tries because screw the new system. But it is done, I have added UCN as a separate key. Meaning The Player (UCN) can be deleted.

Although I do need help, because other profiles that have UCN keys use the Player link, which should redirect to Afton.

There's two different keys differentiating Afton and Springtrap for their UCN keys. UCN Afton is the player.

I mean, that's more or less what it is. "Leave the demon to his demons. Rest your own soul" and all.

It's either comatose nightmares like in Fazbear Frights or Hell

I'd say Patient 1280 should stay separate for now since at the moment Fazbear Frights is a parallel storyline and isn't the exact same characters

Took forever and multiple tries because screw the new system. But it is done, I have added UCN as a separate key. Meaning The Player (UCN) can be deleted.
Was this page deleted by anybody? And is there anything else left to do here?

I deleted the page. I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back