• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sports Candy vs. Nanomachines, son!

Sportacus is 2.27x stronger and can amp it even further with Sports Candy. It should be enough to do some pretty good damage to Armstrong but I don't know if it'll be enough to defeat him. Plus there's the fact that Senator Armstrong likely isn't going to be taking Sportacus very seriously, considering how ridiculous he looks and his unconventional methods of attack (i.e. sports gear and apple projectiles).

Armstrong is definitely going to get caught off guard by the first few hits he takes and he's not going to be able to put Sportacus down very easily. However Sportacus has almost zero fighting experience and probably wouldn't be able to hold his own for very long. Plus Armstrong's armor may or may not close the gap.

I'm leaning more towards Armstrong because the moment he gets serious and registers Sportacus as a threat Sportacus won't be holding up for very long and even with his 2.27x strength advantage he can't take hits forever.

But at the same time, Armstrong's stamina could run out, as Raiden was able to eventually overpower his NANOMACHINES by just slicing him. Alot. With a Dura negating sword.

Though it would take awhile, considering his big AP advantage, Sportacus should win more often then not.

The problem is that Armstrong is definitely going to hold out for quite a while and he can regenerate. Sportacus can't keep taking hits forever. Once Armstrong gets accustomed to his attack patterns, Sportacus is going to have a much harder time landing hits.

DMUA said:
But at the same time, Armstrong's stamina could run out, as Raiden was able to eventually overpower his NANOMACHINES by just slicing him. Alot. With a Dura negating sword.
Though it would take awhile, considering his big AP advantage, Sportacus should win more often then not.
Actually, he overpowered him because his nanomachines weren't able to react quickly enough to his blows towards the end of the fight, something primarily caused by Sam's murasama, and otherwise wouldn't have happened. The whole stamina thing is actually WoG.

Not to mention Armstrong is able to equal Raiden who has years of combat experience, compared to Sportacus' none.

And.... WoG is contradicted how? I mean, Raiden took a long while to actually overpower it.

DMUA said:
And.... WoG is contradicted how? I mean, Raiden took a long while to actually overpower it.
It never actually came into play canonically, and thus isn't that big of a factor. Nothing more.

Back