• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sportacus vs RWBY verse

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Conditions:

-Bracket style match where he fights every character one by one in ascending order from the bottom tiers to the top tiers

-Both sides are well aware of each other's presence, and it's not a random encounter

-Speed equalized

-30 meter starting distance for every confrontation

-Sportacus is bloodlusted while the RWBY cast is all in character

-Sportacus has all of his equipment, as well as his Zeppelin nearby

-Fight takes place in a large and empty city at night, illuminated only by street lamps and the interiors of buildings that will inevitably be destroyed

-We Are Number One is playing in the background

• Gets popcorn*

Can you explain what a bracket style is first? Thanks.

Also, random encounter for RWBY cast or they know he's an opponent?

Methinks, if the maidens see him as a threat from the start and not as a random thug trying to get at them, they torch him to death or something.

His fighting skill is also nothing notable iirc, he's a fitness nut, not a fighter.

Raven drops him somewhere far away via BFR.

Adam does to him either what he did to Yang, or what he did to the robot in the train.

I don't think anything else can beat him.

Bracket style is when he fights every character one by one. In this case, in ascending order from weakest to strongest; he starts off fighting the lower tiers, then the mid-tiers, then the high-tiers, etc. Guess I should add that...

Also, no, it is not a random encounter.

The reason I made this thread was because of the upgrade the RWBY verse is getting. The top tiers are getting upgraded to High 7-C, but the thread is still going on with the discussions so I guess I could've timed this better.

Okay, so now the RWBY top tiers got the High 7-C upgrade, so I guess that makes this a little more even now.

Bump.

I'm only doing this thread because of Azathoth's comment on my blog for Sportacus' 7-C feat, by the way.

Back