• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sportacus vs Enrico Pucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized. Enrico Pucci has C-Moon.

Sportacus can see and damage the stand. He also has his Sky Chaser Scooter, and some sports candy at his disposal.

Both of them are bloodlusted.

Albeit C moon is extremely dangerous to a quote on quote normal human like sportacus, Im strongly leaning towards Sportacus for this one due mostly to his ability to completely outmaneuver him with his acrobatic skills, wich would render the gravitational pull from pucci rather pointless, and with that Class M lifthing strenght, Sportacus would turn any rubble generated into deadly projectiles, and asuming that, sportacus doesnt even need the speed to be equalized as pucci the human is just avobe peak human, but his reactions wont help agaisnt large scale attacks, its just a matter of Sportacus starting to throw him some buildings

If Pucci gets the first hit in with C-Moon, he wins, but with Sportacus now being able to see Stands, and due to both of them being bloodlusted, Sportacus could just throw a building in Pucci's general direction and splat.

Sportacus wins with little to no difficulty.

I love JoJo to death, but I have to give this one to my bro Sportacus. Him gaining access to sports candy, plus his ridiculously higher AP wins him this without competition. Environmental Destruction doesn't seem like it would close the gap between these two.

I doubt anyone really bothered actually doing some analysis on C-Moon's page to check up on its abilities; I think what's going on is just people opting for Sportacus' win due to this newfound hype he's gathered over the past few months. But speculation aside, the whole building strategy is moot since C-Moon makes every unfixed object within a 3km radius of him "fall. This also applies to Sportacus; when you factor in C-Moon's one hit kill attack (turning you inside out) it could easily just do something like this to trap him and finish him off right after.

It's quite a stomp in all honesty; I'll close the thread if nobody can offer a decent rebuttal.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
I doubt anyone really bothered actually doing some analysis on C-Moon's page to check up on its abilities; I think what's going on is just people opting for Sportacus' win due to this newfound hype he's gathered over the past few months. But speculation aside, the whole building strategy is moot since C-Moon makes every unfixed object within a 3km radius of him "fall. This also applies to Sportacus; when you factor in C-Moon's one hit kill attack (turning you inside out) it could easily just do something like this to trap him and finish him off right after.
It's quite a stomp in all honesty; I'll close the thread if nobody can offer a decent rebuttal.
Well, the only reason why people are saying Sportacus wins is because of the reasons stated above, the only way C-Moon wins is if Sportacus gets in range, it can probably go either way, but yea, after actually thinking about it I agree that Pucci would stomp (Haven't read part 6 in forever)

Well C-Moon sort of bypasses dura due to it's gravity manipulation as if it hits Sportacus his guts will be turned inside out and can turn the gravity to whatever he pleases within 3 kilometers iirc

Most people are voting Sportacus for a good reason, the sheer AP difference. Pucci's defense is simply too low.

Pucci with C-Moon has gravity manipulation though, so it's possible Sportacus wouldn't actually be able to reach him or move freely within 3km. All Pucci needs to do is find and touch him once with C-Moon.

In close quarters, Pucci's shown that he can do some Pillar Man-style body morphing on defense when he partially inverts his head as Stone Free was about to hit him. If Sportacus tries a huge AoE to get him that way, gravity makes it so that the debris falls around and away from Pucci. This gravity contains the same amount of force as the entire planet, which in the manga is demonstrated by APCs and helicopters falling down the streets leading to Cape Canaveral. Sportacus has no way to get to Pucci.

Everyone's right, this IS a stomp... for the priest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back