• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spooktober

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, hey, what's up everybody?!?!?!??!?!??!!one

Seol404 said:
Everybody who doesn't have a spooktober avatar is a dummy and deserves to be haunted by a spoopy ghost
lol

Rodri "Dante" said:
I tried it, it remains static.
There's this program that exists that lets you upload animated gifs for your profile picture

Copetan said:
There's this program that exists that lets you upload animated gifs for your profile picture
Saw it, but I can't install anything in my computer right now.

It's literally MEGALOVANIA with Megalovania's intro. Like, Sans didn't even bother changing the pitch.

Yeah the novelty has worn off.

Some people never wisen up. That's just how the world is.

You can give them multiple chances, but they won't improve.

Christian Higdon said:
I wasn't exactly interested in havin' him back, but wow.
Is this what my career in JBW has come to?, people that are not even interested that i come back to this wiki?, I know i was a idoit in the past and im trying to improve...

We weren't talking about you Sans, we were talking about Inksaness

Only if you pretend be someone else (Not counting roleplaying of course) or if you try to avoid a block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back