• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spooktober

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seol404 said:
Yes Rodri, you can install Discord on your phone or your computer, you don't have to use it in browser like a simpleton.
Mobile Discord is P A I N.

How are you a millenial, 14, and not know what mobile is? Where are you from? Because I refuse to believe you come from a developed country.

Seol404 said:
How are you a millenial, 14, and not know what mobile is? Where are you from? Because I refuse to believe you come from a developed country.
I came from... somewhere in particular.

I might not be editing as much as my grades are going down. usually I only get a's and b's but...
Screenshot 2019-10-17 at 5.07.39 PM
These are my current grades. I'm dumb.

I GOT A B-! B-!!!!!!! MY DAD WOULD BE VEEEEEEEEEEEERY ENGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GETTING LOWER GRADES ON MY SHCOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your dad would get angry at you for getting a B? Are you Asian?

Seol404 said:
Your dad would get angry at you for getting a B? Are you Asian?
A B- and yes.

And he would be even more angry since I am in high School

(Villa Park High School (The one in California) )

Seol404 said:
Open an image on google or whatever other search engine you use, left click your mouse, then right click on "Save as..." and choose the folder you want to save it into, then upload it to the wiki
Thank you!

Why are you posting this shit here?

This is not spooky.

There is literally nothing, nothing on there that could be considered spooky in any way, shape or form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back