• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPONGEBOY ME BOB!! I AM ABOUT TO FIGHT A FAT MAN IN A WHITE SHIRT WITH GLASSES!!!! ARGARGARGARGARGARGARG!!! (1-0-0)

Hmm, can Peter get past Mid-High regeneration???? I dunno if Krabs can get past Peter's mid regeneration though
Peter regularly gets outmatched by a cop in a wheelchair, so I don't think he'd fare well against a former Navy soldier who battled a group of pirates with nothing but a telescope

Also, with Krabs' AP advantage, he should at least get a good hit at some point that'll knock Peter out, since Peter's been KOd numerous times in the show.

Small target = Krabs is harder to hit

Also, assuming Peter tries to step on him, Krabs has a massive intelligence advantage to just...dodge/run, plus even if he were to get stepped on, he could dig his way out.

Small target = Krabs is harder to hit

Also, assuming Peter tries to step on him, Krabs has a massive intelligence advantage to just...dodge/run, plus even if he were to get stepped on, he could dig his way out.
I mean even then being stepped on he'll probably just regen as well? And yeah in the IQ department, compared to Peter who is basically consistently shown to be legally mentally handicapped with the same episode showing he struggled when playing a children's edition of Trivial Pursuit, as he had difficulties with simple questions such as "Say the word 'what'" and "What color is a firetruck?"; and Brian stated Peter once thought he was locked inside of his own car and couldn't simply open the car door from the inside even without the keys. Once forgot how to sit down. Has an incredibly short attention span, to the point where even Chris Griffin has pointed it out in Long John Peter. Attacked his own reflection on the patio door mirror because he thought it beat up Brian, and mistook a toaster for a computer. very immature and lacks common sense.... YEAH... Eugene totally screws him over the IQ department and has fought bigger monsters in the series that might even cause a human to get hurt or killed. XD

If it ain't a stomp, I vote Krabs.

Last edited:
I think Krabs has better toon force.
Well yeah and he also has pressure points. But lets give Pete a bit of credit like the guy does have an immense tolerance, has surprisingly impressive senses and maybe duplication... But its not like Mr. Krabs is going to rip him apart with a tiny stature, and lets say three or more Petes isn't enough to screw in a lightbulb. Though eventually like Jerry Mouse, Krabs will mostly wail at Peter like this and just overpower him in superior IQ/Combat EXP and AP.

Krabs has a better chance of winning like stated above. Peter doesn’t really have very much ways to win while Krabs has way more experience, has an AP advantage, has better regen, is overall way smarter even outside of just Navy experience, and will be harder to hit. Plus his toon force should be stronger than Peter’s as well. Voting Mr. Krabs for my reasons and FRA

Peter is more likely to get buffed into building level to large building level because there's a bit more evidence for that but he could just have a couple of tiers to him but anyway I think peter can take this peter has fought characters such as quagmire who is navy veteran like crabs people always downplay peter's skill by saying he gets his ass kicked by a crippled cop in the scene people reference joe was using his ls advantage over peter which in this scenario peter has over Krabs peter here will most likely go for restraining Krabs and then wailing on him which usually works on SpongeBob characters as seen in the scene with Jim Bob and the nameless diver so it should work with peter because of his far higher ls

Back