• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Finally, about time I can do this. Between two anthropomorphic, cowardly protagonists from surreal 1999 cartoons who are accompanied by a large, unintelligent loved one and a manipulative tall, bald grouch, who will win and why?

Both are High 7-C

Both are fully equipped

Speed is =

They will receive 1 week of prep with prior knowledge

SpongeBob is in-character, while Courage is bloodlusted

Both will start 300 meters away from each other in an empty Times Square

Bahahahahahaha:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:

Incon:

Last edited:
Wait Wait if SpongeBob is fully willing to go for it that means he'll probably head for Plot Hax already without the magic page, his exceeding luck which is something Courage sadly doesn't have so far which the luck involving: quickly be able to solve dangerous tasks from Kevin which he also did without trying, Defeated Sandy's karate master by accident. The Tattletale Strangler's attempts of murdering SpongeBob constantly failed, and later on after the Strangler tried to escape, he landed in a prison. Several monsters trying to attack SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly defeated, and later on, they charmed swarms of creatures by slapping their knees. Even in death, just a single tear was enough to revive him and Patrick. SpongeBob and Patrick were randomly saved from Dennis again.

And Soul Hax won't always work via both Krabs and SpongeBob in the episode "Money Talks" Already selling their soul TF2 style, and possession wouldn't work given the Dutchman tried going inside SpongeBob and went insane.

Doesn't SpongeBob have several thought-based hax? Courage has to shoot a gun and hit a guy like half the size of my pinkie toe in speed equal.

Shit, I keep forgetting Bloodlusted SpongeBob doesn't **** around

Okay, I made SpongeBob in-character now

So what are the chances of Spongeboy over there getting hit by Courage's Transmutation gun?

You mean SB having good enough shapeshifting to counter transmutation? (He turned into a big bubble, a bunch of bubbles and a trash version of himself) Or the SB's ability that after the destruction of his body a new Spongeboy will appear elsewhere? Or he could try the old fashion way...?

However the fight ends up here, i like this version more. Fire out!
We forgot to discuss those on the part two.

Yeah I know what you're thinking, but for some reason the only extra "for work" Computer available to me invalidated me no matter how hard I try and doing more versatile stuff on a phone is slow and a huge nerf. Just think of that second one as my alternative account, don't get the wrong idea: I'm no Eggman with 70 sock puppet accounts of pissing on the moon hostilities, but it's the "for now" account where I reply faster and more efficiently.

You mean SB having good enough shapeshifting to counter transmutation? (He turned into a big bubble, a bunch of bubbles and a trash version of himself) Or the SB's ability that after the destruction of his body a new Spongeboy will appear elsewhere? Or he could try the old fashion way...?

However the fight ends up here, i like this version more. Fire out!
Has that been included dude? Could come in great use to us.

Also while Teleportation is already in there, Sponge Bob has shown much faster manuevers with this. That being this clip (Patrick shares this too) and the episode where Mr. Krabs actually had an addiction to Chum (Yeah) He was going to hand him the formula but Sponge Bob was luckily inside comforted by the Formula, to which Mr Krabs snatches it and closes the safe, only for Sponge Bob to appear behind him in an instant.

And he can also do this to a cane, telekiniesis? There are some other things there.

Back