• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants vs Ryuko Matoi

Both 9-B Forms. (Peak Spongebob vs BOS Ryuko)

No Senketsu

No Magic Book

Spongebob Super Form from movie.

Win by Incap, KO, or Death

Speed Equalized

Who wins and why?

2015-07-14-1436902565-6235018-SpongeBob 5
Spongebob

Ryuko Render

If he has the magic book, Spongebob.

If not, he can do nothing to get past Ryuko's regen and building level durability, so she cuts him apart and hangs him out to dry

Unfortunately, this should be considered inconclusive due to the fact that Spongebob's Regenerationn is on par with Ryuko's, and in ways, surpasses it. If Ryuko and Spongebob were allowed some more of their equipment, then maybe an victor could be determined, but as this stands now, Spongebob's power is simply unable to do much of anything to Ryuko, but Ryuko doesn't have enough to actually put Spongebob down due his Regenerationn abilities.

Also, incap would be impossible as Spongebob is simply unable to incap basically anyone, and if Ryuko was to attempt to incap Spongebob, he could simply shape his body to escape. And regarding the whole water thing.... Spongebob's need of water is VERY inconsistant so it is overall unknown how much time Spongebob would have before dying of dehydration if he was to lose his water supply.

So as this stands now, I vote INCONCLUSIVE

(And yes, I know late replys like this to irrelevant things are stupid, but I just thought of this and wanted to get it out)

Monarch Laciel said:
If he has the magic book, Spongebob.
If not, he can do nothing to get past Ryuko's regen and building level durability, so she cuts him apart and hangs him out to dry
Ryuko: 1

Spongebob: 0

Hahvok said:
Unfortunately, this should be considered inconclusive due to the fact that Spongebob's Regenerationn is on par with Ryuko's, and in ways, surpasses it. If Ryuko and Spongebob were allowed some more of their equipment, then maybe an victor could be determined, but as this stands now, Spongebob's power is simply unable to do much of anything to Ryuko, but Ryuko doesn't have enough to actually put Spongebob down due his Regenerationn abilities.
Also, incap would be impossible as Spongebob is simply unable to incap basically anyone, and if Ryuko was to attempt to incap Spongebob, he could simply shape his body to escape. And regarding the whole water thing.... Spongebob's need of water is VERY inconsistant so it is overall unknown how much time Spongebob would have before dying of dehydration if he was to lose his water supply.

So as this stands now, I vote INCONCLUSIVE

(And yes, I know late replys like this to irrelevant things are stupid, but I just thought of this and wanted to get it out)
Ryuko: 1

Spongebob: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Back