• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

It also has other strange things, like the Nosferatu itself that literally came out of the old movie and is the size of the characters
And mines of mustard and other condiments
As much as I want these heights for the verse (even Bob wants to make a CRT explaining this) but Kenny the Cat is... Well, A HOUSEHOLD CAT whom aren't as big as monkeys or gorillas, unless Kenny was a bigger cat species like a jaguar then there couldn't be potential loopholes... Yet just maybe, one can still make this height idea still work. As me, Bob, amongst others have pointed out time and time again, is that the SB verse isn't like ours and has the freedom to be free from said laws, Bikini Bottom could still be bigger and the humans are just much larger then normal.

As much as I want these heights for the verse (even Bob wants to make a CRT explaining this) but Kenny the Cat is... Well, A HOUSEHOLD CAT whom aren't as big as monkeys or gorillas, unless Kenny was a bigger cat species like a jaguar then there couldn't be potential loopholes... Yet just maybe, one can still make this height idea still work. As me, Bob, amongst others have pointed out time and time again, is that the SB verse isn't like ours and has the freedom to be free from said laws, Bikini Bottom could still be bigger and the humans are just much larger then normal.
I hope that in this future CRT they apply the new size of the planet.
Because honestly the reason for not being accepted is strange.

But I found an interesting thing, Squidward's ink can cause these effects on a civilian. (I'm sad that this occurs in a bad episode)
1:50
That if ingested, SpongeBob did not receive these effects.

Another strange thing, in the episode where SpongeBob takes care of a rabbit Patrick enters the walls of the pineapple house, in that he ends up getting lost inside being sucked by the house as if there was something bigger inside the walls.

Last edited:
But I found an interesting thing, Squidward's ink can cause these effects on a civilian. (I'm sad that this occurs in a bad episode)
1:50
That if ingested, SpongeBob did not receive these effects.

Another strange thing, in the episode where SpongeBob takes care of a rabbit Patrick enters the walls of the pineapple house, in that he ends up getting lost inside being sucked by the house as if there was something bigger inside the walls.
Remember the patty made everyone hallucinate a big bear friend that was gonna eat them but it was only if you eat it

Remember the patty made everyone hallucinate a big bear friend that was gonna eat them but it was only if you eat it
Ah yes, Freddy Fazbear Cuddle E. Hugs was his name. But yes despite being a hallucination, when Cuddles ate his own patty, it tripped Cuddles into the real world... Somehow...

So if someone hasn't done a profile in regards to what the Krabby Patty alone can do already (example) it does... THAT to things that "don't exist", which is more potent then it looks. That's not even all the KK can do of course, it's pretty addictive, even to those that resist Empathic Manipulation like Squidward wanted more KK that it left him completely negated when his thighs went thicc and blew up.

Ah yes, Freddy Fazbear Cuddle E. Hugs was his name. But yes despite being a hallucination, when Cuddles ate his own patty, it tripped Cuddles into the real world... Somehow...

So if someone hasn't done a profile in regards to what the Krabby Patty alone can do already (example) it does... THAT to things that "don't exist", which is more potent then it looks. That's not even all the KK can do of course, it's pretty addictive, even to those that resist Empathic Manipulation like Squidward wanted more KK that it left him completely negated when his thighs went thicc and blew up.
This got me thinking, wouldn't SpongeBob gain additional non-physical interaction for physically affecting a hallucination?

Well he couldn't interact without the burger so I dont think so maybe with the patty yeah
Come to think of it, many characters via Subjective Reality have brought their imagination to life too so there may also be something more going on with Cuddles. But point being, the Krabby Patty is so powerful that it can also further implicate the state of a being that "doesn't exist (an IMAGINARY FRIEND as Cuddles was referred to as well)".

Come to think of it, many characters via Subjective Reality have brought their imagination to life too so there may also be something more going on with Cuddles. But point being, the Krabby Patty is so powerful that it can also further implicate the state of a being that "doesn't exist (an IMAGINARY FRIEND as Cuddles was referred to as well)".
Well it kinda created a nonexistence creature that become real

They really do, if I'm not mistaken in the box episode they make robot pirates real and then turn them into fiction by taking a letter of surrender from them
It wouldn't be strange if they did the same with a hallucination, as in another episode SpongeBob made a hallucination of him real by thinking it was real.

And thanks to Squidward's statement, SpongeBob can use his subjective reality to alter past, present and even future events to change events just by remembering them differently, This extends into the real world.
So... Basically he used every application of that and if he remembers something that never or ever happened it will happen.

Which makes it funny, because if he remembers that he "won" even though he could never win, he'll just win.
Even injuries or frostbite he can nullify with his imagination.

The interesting thing is that this explains the scene of him and other characters in certain episodes breathing on dry land, In one episode he just doesn't remember that he needs a helmet and it makes him breathe in the dome of Sandy's Tree.
I believe there were other examples in the series like the specials where they don't wear those helmets.
So basically... Even if he forgets something his subjective reality kicks in.

Last edited:
But hey, if the size is accepted, would that affect the magic pencil and the magic book? Because technically they would be giants (this reminds me of SpongeBob calling the pencil a giant and also the pencil falling from the artist's boat caused a tremor near the characters' house, Something a small pencil wouldn't do just by saying)

And I also found something, SpongeBob makes an object he was holding disappear by applying force to it.
It is worth remembering that this has never happened before with objects drawn

I also found better evidence for sealing soap bubbles 8:42, They can apparently seal jelly monsters regardless of the difference in size between the bubbles and them, This leaves them unable to take any action.

Last edited:
They really do, if I'm not mistaken in the box episode they make robot pirates real and then turn them into fiction by taking a letter of surrender from them
It wouldn't be strange if they did the same with a hallucination, as in another episode SpongeBob made a hallucination of him real by thinking it was real.

And thanks to Squidward's statement, SpongeBob can use his subjective reality to alter past, present and even future events to change events just by remembering them differently, This extends into the real world.
So... Basically he used every application of that and if he remembers something that never or ever happened it will happen.

Which makes it funny, because if he remembers that he "won" even though he could never win, he'll just win.
Even injuries or frostbite he can nullify with his imagination.
Yeah he is making new "memories" by knowing everything with his nigh omniscient memory

I don't think so, it's just a kind of cosmic consciousness (Although it's a really good one, since he can even prepare and do something specific to his advantage), he showed in an episode remembering an upcoming call from Mr Krabs and even doing something before he asked

But I think it's funny that he remembers "things that never happened" I wonder how that works.
(Maybe he's referring to scenes that are just Squidward's own memories, like when he imagined something)
But this memory capacity should help him to have information about his opponent and how to deal with him.

Not to mention that maybe SpongeBob isn't even that naive, In the Christmas episode where Squidward disguised himself as Santa Claus, SpongeBob knew he was disguised from the start and still acted like he was Santa Claus, Showing him the whole city and acting accordingly.
(Maybe he took advantage of Squidward's action)

However, I think there are other cases of cosmic consciousness in the show.

And I realized that some cartoon characters are having high level dimensional manipulation due to reality>fiction
Could we apply the same in the series? Lois in the series has two examples which are: The sleepy dreamer and the dreamer along with everything being seen as fiction in the "real world" of the series
Even in the "real world" they manage to break the 4th wall which makes everything better.

Patrick over there could even tear up the magazine
Also, they could write their own stories by manipulating the verse stories however they wanted.

Last edited:
And I realized that some cartoon characters are having high level dimensional manipulation due to reality>fiction
Could we apply the same in the series? Lois in the series has two examples which are: The sleepy dreamer and the dreamer along with everything being seen as fiction in the "real world" of the series
Even in the "real world" they manage to break the 4th wall which makes everything better.

Patrick over there could even tear up the magazine
Also, they could write their own stories by manipulating the verse stories however they wanted.
Yeah I was thinking about this today too dreamy sees a 2-A cosmology as fiction spongebob works with the animator and yeah they made story and somehow interact with their creator kinda upscale to them

I guess that dreamer thing is kind of blatantly reality>fiction, due to the citation of different "dimensional planes", the fact that he is dreaming of all of SpongeBob's reality with everything being just a figment of his mind, if he wakes up, SpongeBob's reality would cease to exist as we know it, it would simply merge with the sleeping dreamer's reality.

Basically if he woke up it would not only affect the world of the series, but it would also affect the world he inhabits which sees SpongeBob as a dream.
The fact that the sponge went there would already be tier 1, but the feat becomes greater when it affected this being that was so powerful that it could end both realities.

Putting it into perspective, the inhabitants there would be tier 1, but the sleepy dreamer is far superior as he can end all of their reality just by waking up.

The most complicated could be the question of the "real world" since even they see the sleepy dreamer and his dimension as the series as fiction

Pacthy once showed versions that the writers wanted to have of the series, but they just changed it, so it seems like they have control of it.

But to be clear, this would only provide them with tier 1 dimensional manipulation and other abilities that extend into the "real world" for characters who have shown going there or doing that.
Their physique would normally not be affected just by using dimensional manipulation.

So it's not everyone on the show who would have that, just the main cast for doing it multiple times and stuff.

Unrelated to cosmology, but during the battle for Bikini Bottom the question of "life" is cited as canon
Basically if one of the main characters takes damage they can recover by taking some SpongeBob underwear and in that case they can accumulate in case they receive damage.

Do you think this would be healing? (I'm pretty sure there's more bizarre stuff in the game)

I found interesting things, SpongeBob from another universe due to his irritation made a robotic version of Squidward kill himself to stay with him, probably the original one should be comparable since both act in the same way and cause the same effect, but something more interesting is that SpongeBob is the same character as the one we see in SB 129, it happens that this version comes from a future where there are several more letters in the alphabet, his hat is technological, the characters treat technological teleportation as something common, SpongeBob probably did other robots of himself and even treat time travel as something accessible
Even this is something normal (besides I noticed that this ability to fly he demonstrated even in the past)

Unrelated to cosmology, but during the battle for Bikini Bottom the question of "life" is cited as canon
Basically if one of the main characters takes damage they can recover by taking some SpongeBob underwear and in that case they can accumulate in case they receive damage.

Do you think this would be healing? (I'm pretty sure there's more bizarre stuff in the game)
But as for cosmology, the "real world" that Patchy is not affected by the things that happen in the cartoon and accompany what happens in the episodes our movies despite the time when some of them occur or lack of continuity and illogic between them

It is worth remembering that even in this world SpongeBob is considered fiction. (Patchy even quotes a fan club of his)
In addition, the people of this world have control over the world of the cartoon (, since Patchy makes a vote with the fans where they can decide who the flying Dutchman will choose which will cause the end of an episode and the pirate mentions that in the first versions of the drawing were completely different with even the animation being different and they had so much control that it was deciding the protagonist
Patchy was also able to interrupt the cartoon to divert the audience's attention.
The case of the pirate of the Brush is a great example since he was in charge of finishing a story of the same (The entire story focuses on him manipulating the world to create comic book history.)
The way he had found to deal with a problem was to bring Bikini Bottom with the characters into the "real world" by drawing them in the world they are in to help, but it's worth remembering that they don't need that kind of thing to go to the "real world"(The characters even tear the cover of the comic)
And while it looks like they're part of the same world, it's just Patchy invading the cartoon to find SpongeBob, as he's been underwater before and it was completely different from what we see in the cartoon.

In addition to the fact that the brush pirate is the one who writes the comics, in them we have facts and stories of real creatures from our world with him writing what he has knowledge and what he has seen, while in SpongeBob the creatures of the "real world" are versions primitive sea beings, which makes it impossible for them to be from the same world, the cases where they affect this pirate or go to Patchy's world doing simple things would be just dimensional manipulation or 4 wall breaking

Something to add is that the characters themselves, which in this case are all, know that they are in a cartoon, with the secondary characters leaving the scene to give more space to the main characters (Since in that case they should have known they weren't important to the situation), they know the things that the scriptwriters do with them and even complain about it.
In addition to the fact that apparently the characters knew they were in a movie, this even matches the previous quotes from the same characters
And due to this awareness of the 4 wall, SpongeBob is aware that he has fans (He for example mentions that his biggest fan is Patchy the Pirate in "road to christmas" and on his birthday he recognizes Patchy) and people who see his adventures, so he tries to please, for example by guiding other characters to make certain stories happen and interacting with the public.

Because as everything is a story he acts according to a character to generate plot for the story, in this case patrick was confused where to start the story so he guided him.
this even explains scenes like one where he demonstrates that he knows that Squidward was disguised as Santa Claus in one of his memories to please him, but in the same episode he acts like he is Santa Claus even calling the whole town to see him, Something to support the idea of acting is that although we see him in despair at losing his spatula in exchange for a new one, he duplicates himself to tell the audience a lesson just like the name of the episode says
By the way let's not forget the Krusty krab orientation video, an episode where the characters are dedicated to showing the public what working at the Krusty krab is like and they act according to the episode to please those who are watching

Something to add is that we can apply the issue of inconsistencies and creative freedom of the screenwriters in this medium, since in addition to the studio in which the stories are created existing in the show, the changes that occur in the timeline must occur on account of the screenwriters (There was even a quote from one of the twitter writers who mentions that Bikini Bottom is a foggy place subject to frequent changes)
To support these variations is also that they are recognized in the show, with Patrick saying that his intelligence varies when asked about how dumb he was because it depends on the joke, the same goes for SpongeBob since in addition to seeing this happening in the show the official channel recognizes that it is inconsistent
By the way, as the media in general of the series are canon, the same would be true for the musical that supports the idea that size is constantly contradicted, an interesting thing is that Patchy appears in the musical and he does not seem bigger than the other characters that appeared later .
Must support Vincent's speech

Another thing about cosmology in general is that the laws that rule Patchy's world and SpongeBob's world are different, In the episode where SpongeBob has a party Patchy from his world sends a letter inviting SpongeBob to his party, but he says the following "This being is unaware of the physical limitations of underwater life, well let's throw that in the fire." That's when he saw that the letter was blurred, but when Patchy sent a letter to the characters being inside their universe the letter was readable occurred in episode "Birthday Party"

Now some characters manage to invade this "real world" and beat the beings there through dimensional manipulation

Last edited:
But as for cosmology, the "real world" that Patchy is not affected by the things that happen in the cartoon and accompany what happens in the episodes our movies despite the time when some of them occur or lack of continuity and illogic between them

It is worth remembering that even in this world SpongeBob is considered fiction. (Patchy even quotes a fan club of his)
In addition, the people of this world have control over the world of the cartoon (, since Patchy makes a vote with the fans where they can decide who the flying Dutchman will choose which will cause the end of an episode and the pirate mentions that in the first versions of the drawing were completely different with even the animation being different and they had so much control that it was deciding the protagonist
Patchy was also able to interrupt the cartoon to divert the audience's attention.
The case of the pirate of the Brush is a great example since he was in charge of finishing a story of the same (The entire story focuses on him manipulating the world to create comic book history.)
The way he had found to deal with a problem was to bring Bikini Bottom with the characters into the "real world" by drawing them in the world they are in to help, but it's worth remembering that they don't need that kind of thing to go to the "real world"(The characters even tear the cover of the comic)
And while it looks like they're part of the same world, it's just Patchy invading the cartoon to find SpongeBob, as he's been underwater before and it was completely different from what we see in the cartoon.

In addition to the fact that the brush pirate is the one who writes the comics, in them we have facts and stories of real creatures from our world with him writing what he has knowledge and what he has seen, while in SpongeBob the creatures of the "real world" are versions primitive sea beings, which makes it impossible for them to be from the same world, the cases where they affect this pirate or go to Patchy's world doing simple things would be just dimensional manipulation or 4 wall breaking

Something to add is that the characters themselves, which in this case are all, know that they are in a cartoon, with the secondary characters leaving the scene to give more space to the main characters (Since in that case they should have known they weren't important to the situation), they know the things that the scriptwriters do with them and even complain about it.
In addition to the fact that apparently the characters knew they were in a movie, this even matches the previous quotes from the same characters
And due to this awareness of the 4 wall, SpongeBob is aware that he has fans (He for example mentions that his biggest fan is Patchy the Pirate in "road to christmas" and on his birthday he recognizes Patchy) and people who see his adventures, so he tries to please, for example by guiding other characters to make certain stories happen and interacting with the public.

Because as everything is a story he acts according to a character to generate plot for the story, in this case patrick was confused where to start the story so he guided him.
this even explains scenes like one where he demonstrates that he knows that Squidward was disguised as Santa Claus in one of his memories to please him, but in the same episode he acts like he is Santa Claus even calling the whole town to see him, Something to support the idea of acting is that although we see him in despair at losing his spatula in exchange for a new one, he duplicates himself to tell the audience a lesson just like the name of the episode says
By the way let's not forget the Krusty krab orientation video, an episode where the characters are dedicated to showing the public what working at the Krusty krab is like and they act according to the episode to please those who are watching

Something to add is that we can apply the issue of inconsistencies and creative freedom of the screenwriters in this medium, since in addition to the studio in which the stories are created existing in the show, the changes that occur in the timeline must occur on account of the screenwriters (There was even a quote from one of the twitter writers who mentions that Bikini Bottom is a foggy place subject to frequent changes)
To support these variations is also that they are recognized in the show, with Patrick saying that his intelligence varies when asked about how dumb he was because it depends on the joke, the same goes for SpongeBob since in addition to seeing this happening in the show the official channel recognizes that it is inconsistent
By the way, as the media in general of the series are canon, the same would be true for the musical that supports the idea that size is constantly contradicted, an interesting thing is that Patchy appears in the musical and he does not seem bigger than the other characters that appeared later .

Another thing about cosmology in general is that the laws that rule Patchy's world and SpongeBob's world are different, In the episode where SpongeBob has a party Patchy from his world sends a letter inviting SpongeBob to his party, but he says the following "This being is unaware of the physical limitations of underwater life, well let's throw that in the fire." That's when he saw that the letter was blurred, but when Patchy sent a letter to the characters being inside their universe the letter was readable occurred in episode "Birthday Party"

Now some characters manage to invade this "real world" and beat the beings there through dimensional manipulation
That's true like squidward interacting with the va and spongebob has interacted with other people too but that's op

The best part is that he has abilities that affect Patchy's world, such as his recall ability and his luck.
beyond and others

Same goes for other characters.
Like French, Squidward, The Magic Book, and Main Cast Characters

Last edited:
The best part is that he has abilities that affect Patchy's world, such as his recall ability and his luck.
beyond and others

Same goes for other characters.
Like French, Squidward, The Magic Book, and Main Cast Characters
So all of them can Affect a higher plane of existence that writes them voices them sees them as a show which is kind of op So spongebob has higher dimensional manipulation and higher dimensional existence

Whats your plan for cosmology btw
It may not seem much now unless it was mentioned, but here is my say to add on the Cosmology Range... And it's regarding this one classic quote:
Really think about it, this came from Bubble Buddy who was given life in the first place, plus the Subjective Reality seals the deal further (Powerful Imagination. What can happen, will happen or won't. Etc). It may seem that this puts them at a High 1-C at best considering the massive amount of layers they just upscale from... Yet even then, there is 1-B potential as it is anyways!! XD

Something being 9-D doesn't make it tier 1, every single axis has to be confirmed as being infinite and being portrayed as qualitatively superior at least to the baseline reality.

You'd have a better chance for tier 1 with that one comic where someone dreams up Bikini Bottom, and SpongeBob somehow interacts with him.

Something being 9-D doesn't make it tier 1, every single axis has to be confirmed as being infinite and being portrayed as qualitatively superior at least to the baseline reality.

You'd have a better chance for tier 1 with that one comic where someone dreams up Bikini Bottom, and SpongeBob somehow interacts with him.
9d is based on one statement even 8d is real it dosent follow this rule but your right

Whats your plan for cosmology btw
First would be to make
the sleepy dreamer issue go away, as he dreamed of all of SpongeBob's reality taking things out of the "real world" (I'll get to that part soon)

Basically the verse contains numerous timelines, as seen in Randomland and other episodes and even in the comics.
Entire 4D structures and even those that follow their own law existing even within the universe itself (Seen in the Atlantis episode where the Atlantis create entire worlds within paintings and worlds within paintings of paintings, Which even includes past events from the normal universe) this is all seen as a totally unrealistic "dream" by the sleepy dreamer, with the timelines being even potentially infinite based on different probabilities.
Not to mention that in each universe it must have similarities with the original that has the things mentioned above.

But it didn't matter much since we just needed something 4D

In the case the dreamer and the world of SpongeBob were cited as being in "different dimensional planes", Which makes sense considering everyone in the sleepy dreamer's realm sees the characters as if they were a dreamer's dream seeing them as fiction, Another quote was that if he woke up all this dimension of him along with SpongeBob would unify into one, So he would not only end SpongeBob's world when he woke up, but he would unite it with his own, this in itself should affect all the inhabitants of his world who are already dimensional superior to SpongeBob and the very structure of his kingdom meaning he scales far above his world.
Besides and of course the world of SpongeBob that we already know, since even the laws that govern the world of SpongeBob are "his invention"

But even though he's that powerful he's still within the SpongeBob comics, Which are controlled and made by the pirate of the brush and the screenwriters who see even the dreamer as nothing more than fiction.
With all of them living in a world that not even the sleepy dreamer can reach or affect.

Something I forgot to mention is that the writers probably even created things like miniature versions of the characters that are said to embody abstract concepts (Besides and of course other quotes from the same for recognizing the very meaning of their existence because of the 4 wall consciousness).0:30

Last edited:
First would be to make the sleepy dreamer issue go away, as he dreamed of all of SpongeBob's reality taking things out of the "real world" (I'll get to that part soon)

Basically the verse contains numerous timelines, as seen in Randomland and other episodes and even in the comics.
Entire 4D structures and even those that follow their own law existing even within the universe itself (Seen in the Atlantis episode where the Atlantis create entire worlds within paintings and worlds within paintings of paintings, Which even includes past events from the normal universe) this is all seen as a totally unrealistic "dream" by the sleepy dreamer, with the timelines being even potentially infinite based on different probabilities.
Not to mention that in each universe it must have similarities with the original that has the things mentioned above.

But it didn't matter much since we just needed something 4D

In the case the dreamer and the world of SpongeBob were cited as being in "different dimensional planes", Which makes sense considering everyone in the sleepy dreamer's realm sees the characters as if they were a dreamer's dream seeing them as fiction, Another quote was that if he woke up all this dimension of him along with SpongeBob would unify into one, So he would not only end SpongeBob's world when he woke up, but he would unite it with his own, this in itself should affect all the inhabitants of his world who are already dimensional superior to SpongeBob and the very structure of his kingdom meaning he scales far above his world.
Besides and of course the world of SpongeBob that we already know, since even the laws that govern the world of SpongeBob are "his invention"

But even though he's that powerful he's still within the SpongeBob comics, Which are controlled and made by the pirate of the brush and the screenwriters who see even the dreamer as nothing more than fiction.
With all of them living in a world that not even the sleepy dreamer can reach or affect.
Wait isn't there infinite universes in a universe by Atlantis and the writers are all above it even dreamy dreamer since they had to draw it

Writers are above all cosmology that includes the dreamer's realm and the dreamer himself, Since they create and write their stories, they can change it at will to the point of bringing the characters to the "real world" if they want.

In short: Pirates and screenwriters see the dreamer as fiction, The dreamer can end his dimension and the world of SpongeBob when he wakes up and beings in the Dreamer's world who are "infinitely" weaker than he sees SpongeBob's world as fiction. (Something to support the fact that they are much weaker than the dreamer besides the fact that he can end his entire dimension is that they considered SpongeBob the only one capable of affecting him, At that moment it is clear.)

Writers are above all cosmology that includes the dreamer's realm and the dreamer himself, Since they create and write their stories, they can change it at will to the point of bringing the characters to the "real world" if they want.

In short: Pirates and screenwriters see the dreamer as fiction, The dreamer can end his dimension and the world of SpongeBob when he wakes up and beings in the Dreamer's world who are "infinitely" weaker than he sees SpongeBob's world as fiction. (Something to support the fact that they are much weaker than the dreamer besides the fact that he can end his entire dimension is that they considered SpongeBob the only one capable of affecting him, At that moment it is clear.)
Dosen't spongebob infinitely scales twice against his verse Which is what tier

Well, 4D structures are seen as something unreal like a dream, if reality were to be applied to fiction in these cases, the characters in this world would be 5D, However there is a being that could end this world too and the smallest one for waking up which makes it "infinitely" stronger than the rest but still 5D Being supported by none of the other characters can affect him.
And this being is seen as fiction by other beings who see it as unreal, by the same logic it could be 6D.
I think

Remembering that this power of these beings can even affect the world in which they live

If I understood correctly what is happening, it is clear, because it seems that there were two applications of reality>fiction.

Other little things to add is that even in other media like games SpongeBob was aware of the player, In cosmic shake which deals with openings in the space-time continuum he mentions that he "feels like someone is controlling him"

And in battle for Bikini Bottom they sing the opening song of the regular show along with all the characters.
So they're very aware that they're characters.

But something to point out about more basic cosmology is that dreams have been referred to by Gary as an "other world", but that's kind of insignificant to broader cosmology, This would only affect SpongeBob's range as his astral form (his soul) can leave his body and invade the dream world.
Besides of course it just solidifies the current ranking since he destroyed those worlds.

Back