• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

but I will try to explain, an official Chronology is basically the order in which the events of the original story (Canon) occur, I believe everyone knows that.
But SpongeBob according to one of the writers doesn't have an official Chronology, the episodes can have a Chronology with each other, but they still wouldn't be part of the official Chronology of the show.
Well, he doesn't.

But what do you think of these things?
And one more immortality for Mr Krabs? supposedly he would have "died" in one episode, so much so that in addition to the Doctor there getting scared by what he read about the state of the crab and running away, the flying Dutchman appeared saying he was in charge of taking it to the davi jones closet all the bad people from the bottom of the sea, so summing up the episode, Krabs can only die if the flying Dutchman physically picks him up, without the Flying Dutchman he can still live walking around and in the end the Dutchman gives up on taking him the crab because he traded SpongeBob to go in his place for a few cents.
immortality type 5 for Mr krabs? (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet.)
I also noticed that Gary lost his average regeneration, but in a movie it was shown that Gary apparently has two brains as the mind control helmet is in his eyes and in one episode his eyes explode and Gary quickly regenerates from it. .
It is noteworthy that he was tired, but quickly regains his breath.
So and, Gary regains his regeneration
And maybe we can scale Gary's regeneration to Patrick? he apparently is Patrick's cousin and Patrick claimed that his regeneration comes from his biology.
We also need to scale the Sam Star

But what do you think of these things?
I agree with Gary and while Krabs immortality is questionable, I think it’s fine sense not only can he live forever but Dutchman has to come and physically catch him. So probably immortality 5 and mayybe immortality type 1 since he can live forever without dying by age either?

Also I think I have to agree that we might have to hold off on including the Spongebob video games for now. Until we look in depth into the show as a whole because we’re discovering new abilities literally all the time in Spongebob and with possible AP upgrades, Speed upgrades, and numerous hax it might be to overwhelming for everyone and it’s probably easier on everyone until we look into the show as a whole before anything else. I personally think the video games need a CRT in itself in the FAR future after Spongebob get’s in a good place on the wiki.

I agree with Gary and while Krabs immortality is questionable, I think it’s fine sense not only can he live forever but Dutchman has to come and physically catch him. So probably immortality 5 and mayybe immortality type 1 since he can live forever without dying by age either?
If I remember correctly, in the links I sent there is a doctor getting scared by Krabs' chart after he was poisoned.

So just to summarize everything SO FAR (and feel free to edit my quote or make your own list since I’m only keeping with everything so we don’t forget)

Spongebob:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality)
-More reasoning for Life Manipulation and POSSIBLY multiple selves (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)
-Type 8 Immortality (As explained by the narrator, “As long as we remember SpongeBob he will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds”)
-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards)
-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up on stealing Spongebob’s soul because he couldn’t even hear his own thoughts and said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of)
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)
-Additional enhanced senses evidence (Could see and talk to Squidward despite just being a floating mouth and could read a sign despite the fact that he had no eyes and had been reduced to a few body parts)
-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)
-Additional evidence for using absorption in combat and for raising his AP (Can absorb many different objects and substances other than water and can use his absorption to raise his strength)
-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulation based on Planktons statement)
-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in non existent files in his brain as well)
-Negation to Telepathy and enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)
-Resistance to Mental Possession (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him)
-Resistance to Blunt Force Attacks (Was invulnerable to Flatt’s attacks)
-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)
-Likely Immunity to Diseases (Neptune turned him into an immortal god and it has not been referenced he has lost his powers)
-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune’s “Baldness”)
-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)
-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)
-Likely Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds when mimicking it)
-Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Burger Beard redefined the fate of Spongebob in the magic book yet Spongebob wasn’t affected by it. Burger Beard couldn’t even read Bubbles The Dolphins’ existence in the story)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 1) (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. Made people such as Sandy and regular bikini bottom mites go insane)

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Shrunk himself to the point he disappeared and presumably regenerated himself only seconds later)
-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc.)

Patrick:
-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)
-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Likely Resistance to Memory Manipulation (Likely scales to Spongebob, who regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. Likely has all of his memories are stored in non existent files in his brain as well)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance
-Inorganic Physiology (Karen analyzed plankton revealing he’s “1 percent evil and 99% hot gas”)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)
-Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 1) (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. Made people such as Sandy and regular bikini bottom mites go insane)

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)
-Immortality (Type 1 and 5) (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet.)

Larry:
-Accelerated Development (Became fit again despite being out of shape within a few seconds while working out)

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)
-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-Resurrection Negation (He claimed he couldn't bring SpongeBob and Patrick back to life until the spell ended)
-Resurrection (Brought Spongebob and Patrick back to life after reducing them to their ghost forms.

Gary:
-Regeneration (Mid, possibly Mid-High) (Regenerated from his eyes being blown out which have been shown to contain his brain. Possibly far higher due to scaling to Patrick since they are apparently DNA related)

Sandy:
-Regeneration (Mid-Low) (Regenerated from her lungs being destroyed and her hand being disintegrated.)
-Karate Master (Is a master of karate and has fought many famous karate masters which puts her above the average martial artist)

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)

Strength and Speed Feats:

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die

Caught up with everything for tonight!

but actually, the wiki can actually be pretty bad with spongebob sometimes, so much so that some don't even read the profile before commenting and talk about his weight lifting🗿
Yeah I feel bad for Spongebob as there’s SO MANY feats of strength, speed, hax, etc. and I feel like he’s mistreated at times. However it’s getting better AS WE FINALLY GOT RID OF 10-C SPONGEBOB!

Coral stuff. I feel like we have more, but so far okay.

But finally lads and lasses. We are seeing his fullest potential and we are not even done yet. Further testamenting that SpongeBob IS one of the ******* boys! A GOD!!
Greek+god+Spongebob+-+BK.jpg

130774210_1585211718334123_297489432033172344_n.jpg

voices_by_mephiles101_dcs36dm-fullview.jpg

overthinker_by_mephiles101_dds1prh-fullview.png

"You can't keep a good Goofy Goober down.."

No seriously guys, I have been trying to state this for a while even though we may be focusing on powers and whatnot have you; Let this not all distract you from the fact SpongeBob somehow had the power to free an Eldritch Bowser on Dream Stoned looking entity as seen here?:
TXhLJu7-ekzobmXswVwUQbMvyPlcRXinEJMRm82AFEExvXR-CYHpamB7d5b_J-qJkB3GShq1Ygky=s1600

SpongeBob might as well BE an eldritch being himself, GoCommitDie and I were not kidding.

Last edited:
so... do you know when the next review will be? plus it looks like the characters in superhero form are going to be downgraded to 8-A again unfortunately.
Because of the storm changes of feats? We still have that other bigger feat in the Big One episode with the storm feat, the difference is however that JKL tanks through all of that and SpongeBob literally disperses it so he should still be able to be comparable to him.

Because of the storm changes of feats? We still have that other bigger feat in the Big One episode with the storm feat, the difference is however that JKL tanks through all of that and SpongeBob literally disperses it so he should still be able to be comparable to him.
technically plankton's multi city block feat was basically haphazard and he did it to send the Burger beard away, not to blow it to pieces.
So ok, hopefully everything works out in the next review.

I know I said those things up there would be the last, but dammit I noticed a few little things to add.
SpongeBob would have Auto Memory Manipulation as it can erase memories (as shown in that Mini SpongeBob link) and it was revealed that he can send memories of it to the heart, when Plankton tried to steal the Krabby patty formula from the brain, it was quoted as being in the heart.
Also when SpongeBob erases your memories he can leverage in other areas, In this case, he can use it to develop in areas that he normally wouldn't know perfectly (Should provide accelerated development and a small intelligence update as well ).
And also apparently Plankton planned to take his soul out of his body in a paranormal way and then steal the formula back into his body , So basically if SpongeBob, Patrick and Plankton's souls were ripped out of their bodies by supernatural means, they could come back with a possession. (But in the case of SpongeBob and Patrick it would be limited, as they didn't learn to own objects like Plankton could).

Basically one last addition to things that are already in the profile. (Apart from Sponge Bob's Self Memory Manipulation, since since we are going to accept that he can regenerate deleted memories by himself, we would have to accept that)

Last edited:
But it is worth remembering that their possession would not help them to revive, only to return to their bodies if they were to be thrown out of them by supernatural means,I remember this even happening with SpongeBob's friends in the special where the Dutchman takes their souls out of their bodies and they come back when they fall on top of them.

But a question, would that help against telepathy and Mind Manipulation?
(But it must be subjective reality too)

Apparently all of SpongeBob's thoughts etc are real, thus having a world inside a part of his brain.
In this case conventional telepathy shouldn't work, because for you to read his thoughts or something you would literally have to see inside his brain.

Last edited:
But I think this was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen, I don't know if we considered patrick's show to be part of the same verse as SpongeBob, but apparently if a ghost from the verse dies it comes back to life at the age at which he died .
Should climb in spongebob,patrick,plankton and other ghosts from the cartoon? (The funny thing is that it would create a cycle, where they die and if they die like ghosts they come back to life so they can die again)
In addition to SpongeBob and Patrick, they can kill inanimate objects to take their souls

Last edited:
Although their 10-C's are gone; their size could still be a problem from what I remembered. Unless this changed as well, but they could fall more on Subdonic+. Though not just this, as stated we do have other FAR more impressive feats then that.
Man, look what I found, apparently the SquidWard, SpongeBob and Patrick survived a fall from within 146,304,078,638 meters deep inside a bus, they even withstood somewhat the pressure of that location, and the depth from the Mariana Trench and only 10,994 meters deep, the Mariana Trench in this case can be incredibly difficult to reach the bottom of it, but it is worth remembering that an ordinary bikini bottom bus managed to stay in a much deeper place without being immediately crushed, spongebob,patrick and squidward too. (and it's also worth remembering that...)

Man, look what I found, apparently the SquidWard, SpongeBob and Patrick survived a fall from within 146,304,078,638 meters deep inside a bus, they even withstood somewhat the pressure of that location, and the depth from the Mariana Trench and only 10,994 meters deep, the Mariana Trench in this case can be incredibly difficult to reach the bottom of it, but it is worth remembering that an ordinary bikini bottom bus managed to stay in a much deeper place without being immediately crushed, spongebob,patrick and squidward too. (and it's also worth remembering that...)
Oh yeah I forgot about that but I should have mentioned it, I recall most pressure feats like those be just wall but it might be a different case I'm recalling. Given the absurd length it's of course absurdly impressive, and very strange as you showed that I might think areas in their universe are spatially SCP anomalous. But may also FAAAAAR surpass City Block peaks so far as not only did they survive THAT but have been sent flying ALL THE WAY BACK to the Krusty Krab... They casually tank fine from it... Should REALLY be calc'd.

Oh yeah I forgot about that but I should have mentioned it, I recall most pressure feats like those be just wall but it might be a different case I'm recalling. Given the absurd length it's of course absurdly impressive, and very strange as you showed that I might think areas in their universe are spatially SCP anomalous. But may also FAAAAAR surpass City Block peaks so far as not only did they survive THAT but have been sent flying ALL THE WAY BACK to the Krusty Krab... They casually tank fine from it... Should REALLY be calc'd.
The biggest absurdity would also be that the depth in meters is almost close to the area of the entire Earth.
Like if it's really that, it would increase the size of the Earth on the back and that would affect the calculations.

So just to summarize everything SO FAR (and feel free to edit my quote or make your own list since I’m only keeping with everything so we don’t forget)

Spongebob:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality, Apparently your thoughts are real if SpongeBob and Patrick are in the shattered dream balloon they will be teleported to the dreamer's side)
-More reasoning for Life Manipulation and POSSIBLY multiple selves (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)
- Dream manipulation (It can invade, destroy dreams and control them at will.)
-Type 8 Immortality (As explained by the narrator, "As long as there are stars in the sky, SpongeBob will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds" implying that it will continue to exist as long as we remember it)
-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards and even after feeling tired and dizzy he immediately returned to normal upon realizing that mr. krabs was in trouble.)
-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up within 30 seconds of stealing SpongeBob's soul because he didn't correct or hear his thoughts and all he wanted was distance from the sponge, due to SpongeBob immediately talking non-stop for 30 seconds after having his soul stolen by the flying dutchman , said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of and convinced several monsters who were about to devour him and Patrick to join them in their quest for the crown.)
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)
-Additional enhanced senses evidence (He could see and speak to Squidward, despite being just a floating mouth, and could see and hear Squidward to the point of helping him, despite the fact that he had no eyes or ears and was reduced to some body parts,read a sign even without eyes ,also dodged several people while driving blindfolded And In "The cent of money" he noticed that the walls of the shell crab were larger in proportion to each other by 5 nanometers and fixed it.)
- Supernatural willpower (Even after being controlled by Plankton, he didn't give in to mind control and was fighting it out of sheer willpower, as mentioned in his profile)
-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)
-Additional evidence for using absorption in combat and for raising his AP (It can absorb many different things like giant live burger meat, water, garbage, objects, can absorb all the liquid from a giant whelk while being inside one's stomach, this includes the whelk itself and can get stronger with absorption, besides being able to get bigger with it.)
- Self-Memory manipulation (SpongeBob can erase your thoughts to specialize in other areas in just seconds and at will and send memories to the heart)
-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulation based on Planktons statement)
-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in files in his brain as well)
-Negation to Telepathy and enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)
- Limited possession (as a ghost, he should be able to return to his body, since it was taken away from the force instead of dying, Plankton planned to do this and so did SpongeBob's friends)
-Resistance to Mental Possession and Telepathy (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him and all his thoughts are real, so he has a "world" inside his mind so unaffected by common telepathy.)
-Resistance to Blunt Force Attacks (Was Invulnerable to Flatte's attacks, he even said that he felt his blows "as if they were made of spongy material")
-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)
-Likely Immunity to Diseases (Neptune turned him into an immortal god and it has not been referenced he has lost his powers)
-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune's "baldness" from the front, which fried the eyes of one of the local fish)
-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)
-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)
-Likely Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds when mimicking it)
-Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Burger Beard redefined the fate of Spongebob in the magic book yet Spongebob wasn’t affected by it. Burger Beard couldn’t even read Bubbles The Dolphins’ existence in the story)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)
- Resists clairvoyance and pregognition in superhero form and possibly basic form (Barba Burguer was shocked to see SpongeBob out of the water, besides not being able to see SpongeBob and his gang in the magic book anymore (due to Bubbles' donating power) and the book could see SpongeBob traveling through time and in other periods
And according to the clairvoyance page a clairvoyance able to see the future is pregognition (remembering again that the magic book could see SpongeBob in the future).
- Additional Evidence for Electric Resistance (The jellyfish can harm Squidward a little, and he withstood being struck by lightning in the face and SpongeBob could withstand these stings and he survived a lightning strike)

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Shrunk himself to the point he disappeared and presumably regenerated himself only seconds later)
-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc.)
- Resistance social influence, (in one Christmas episode he was the only one in the bikini slit that wasn't affected by the social influence of SpongeBob that made everyone including the plankton celebrate Christmas.)
Patrick:
-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)
-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
  • Limited Possession (like a ghost, for the same reasons as SpongeBob)
  • Resistance to Electricity (it looked good, even though I got a lightning bolt in the face)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance (Endured the pain of being crushed in hundreds of episodes)
-Inorganic Physiology (Karen analyzed the composition of Plankton revealing that it is "1% evil and 99% hot gas")
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)
-Immortality (Type 1 and 5) (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet and quoted being immortal 2:10.)
-Resistant to acid manipulation (supported the stomach acid of a monster)

Larry:
-Accelerated Development (Became fit again despite being out of shape within a few seconds while working out)

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)
-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-Resurrection Negation (He claimed he couldn't bring SpongeBob and Patrick back to life until the spell ended)
-Resurrection (Brought Spongebob and Patrick back to life after reducing them to their ghost forms.)

Gary:
-Regeneration (Mid, possibly Mid-High) (Regenerated from his eyes being blown out which have been shown to contain his brain. Possibly far higher due to scaling to Patrick since they are apparently DNA related)

Sandy:
-Regeneration (Mid-Low) (Regenerated from her lungs being destroyed and her hand being disintegrated.)
-Karate Master (Is a master of karate and has fought many famous karate masters which puts her above the average martial artist)

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)
- Type 4 immortality for ghosts (if a ghost from the show dies they come back to life creating a new body for themselves at the same age they died)
Magic book:
-Universal+ range (Burgerbeard could see Plankton and SpongeBob through the book at other points in time and should be able to affect with the book's powers) possibly bigger (Bubbles considers the book a threat to all existence)
Strength and Speed Feats:

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die

I put the links and fixed some things

Last edited:
and it's worth remembering that besides being able to increase other already calculated feats, if I'm not mistaken it also increases weight lifting.

But I think this was one of the most bizarre things I've ever seen, I don't know if we considered patrick's show to be part of the same verse as SpongeBob, but apparently if a ghost from the verse dies it comes back to life at the age at which he died .
Should climb in spongebob,patrick,plankton and other ghosts from the cartoon? (The funny thing is that it would create a cycle, where they die and if they die like ghosts they come back to life so they can die again)
In addition to SpongeBob and Patrick, they can kill inanimate objects to take their souls
I was researching and found something, apparently Patrick's Show has a connection to the SpongeBob series.
1:13 Plankton and the Dumpster have already appeared in the series, including the Flying Dutchman and others.
So yeah, verse ghosts with immortality type 4 (if they are killed they come back to life at the age they died having a new body created for them)

Now those who would have that would be Plankton, Sponge Bob, Patrick and all the ghosts in the series.

one thing I found, in this case the burguer beard could read about SpongeBob and Plankton's time travel, where they traveled to other points of time,therefore he should be able to use the book's Reality Distortion and Plot Manipulation while SpongeBob was at these points in time, as he did before when he stole the formula. (So the range of tens of meters would go to universal+)

Back