• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

the character with the most Op skill? Hum... it's kind of hard to say.
Maybe Plankton's Goo Goo Gas, since in addition to affecting even computers, it was the one that came closest to handing him the secret formula in the series.
For me spongebob imagination he can do anything literally it's like dreamy bowser or magic cupcake from fairly odd parents he can use it to negate any ones power I mean he uses it a lot but not on like a cosmic scale which he imagines he rule the universe honestly plankton would have done that if he actually learned the imgantion power from spongebob in that issue

I noticed one thing, with Broadway force Bob seems to be able to change the reality around him, so much so that things that appear while he sings become real, besides he has done some absurd things with it, like replacing the sun with a bubble.
some others related to breaking 4 walls, while he was busy doing other things he doubled up to talk to the audience about the scene,he can play his opening whenever he wants and even when his program was interrupted to prevent him from speaking his age, he was apparently unaffected, as he continued to exist after that. (Perhaps additional evidence for resistance to plot manipulation)
and he also put an end to his show alongside Patrick

Not very related to the previous ones, but he consistently in-character saw thought bubbles.

I noticed one thing, with Broadway force Bob seems to be able to change the reality around him, so much so that things that appear while he sings become real, besides he has done some absurd things with it, like replacing the sun with a bubble.
some others related to breaking 4 walls, while he was busy doing other things he doubled up to talk to the audience about the scene,he can play his opening whenever he wants and even when his program was interrupted to prevent him from speaking his age, he was apparently unaffected, as he continued to exist after that. (Perhaps additional evidence for resistance to plot manipulation)
and he also put an end to his show alongside Patrick

Not very related to the previous ones, but he consistently in-character saw thought bubbles.
but hey, forgot to mention that the bubble thing is more evidence to increase the sponge's reach.

In the new Patrick atar episode x Mark's the spot patrick sets off a bomb which destroyed the universe but gets sucked in a black hole which let's go to alternate universe
skip to the second ending

This time they REALLY took Plantation to potential Universal combustion for reals! It's like if the authors were among us this whole time giving them ideas or something.

Tekking101 was right. Luffy is Spongebob/Joyboy's reincarnation. Next arc, Karate Island confirmed
[Joycon Boys] Joyboy? I mean if you're talking reincarnations, Spike Spiegel's resurrection was that one guy from Samurai Champloo. Speaking of which I was rewatchin CB sometime ago and my suspicions were correct that he has so much more at least from what I could get so far is: Inventory (Spike via some glasses has info analysis), Abilities (Spike may have Limited Body Control via vomiting things out of his throat, Instinctive Reactions, and the already established limited luck), and in Speed only Reactions/Combat is surprising given aside maneuvering through satellite lasers when they first met my grand daughter Ed but in the Mankey Episode he also reacted to objects while in the gates Hyper Speed and we do see stars blur... Also F. Am I the only one that notices Spikes toggle feats DO NOT WORK?? That's another problem... Also currently Spikes worse category may be LS... At least currently.
Also I bumped the Flying Dutchman storm feat, SB characters should scale mostly due to not only hurting Dutchie but the Johnny Depp Fish surviving it casually.

Last edited:
[Joycon Boys] Joyboy? I mean if you're talking reincarnations, Spike Spiegel's resurrection was that one guy from Samurai Champloo. Speaking of which I was rewatchin CB sometime ago and my suspicions were correct that he has so much more at least from what I could get so far is: Inventory (Spike via some glasses has info analysis), Abilities (Spike may have Limited Body Control via vomiting things out of his throat, Instinctive Reactions, and the already established limited luck), and in Speed only Reactions/Combat is surprising given aside maneuvering through satellite lasers when they first met my grand daughter Ed but in the Mankey Episode he also reacted to objects while in the gates Hyper Speed and we do see stars blur... Also F. Am I the only one that notices Spikes toggle feats DO NOT WORK?? That's another problem... Also currently Spikes worse category may be LS... At least currently.
Also I bumped the Flying Dutchman storm feat, SB characters should scale mostly due to not only hurting Dutchie but the Johnny Depp Fish surviving it casually.
Did you know Jigen gets possessed by the spirit of Speed Mcqueen to perform certain car stunt? Wait Spike pulled a Rico? Damn, Spike gonna blitz people. Didn't you mention sth about AP increase by penetrating that wierd fat jester guy forcefield. No links work in the toggle because they were straight up pulled from an old RT.
Nice. Did the surfer fish calc get accepted?

oh k he is busy maybe we can ask one of the mods also what glacier feat
He's working on the storm feat just give a bit of time. The Glacier Building Sinking feat was where Squidward played the clarinet loud enough to do that, the one episode where SB and Pat went inside Squidward (Super Pause).

Back