• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Before I forget, I found something that maybe can guarantee Plankton acasuality type 1, he along with SpongeBob altered the past.
In addition to the mermaid man, his partner and the man Ray should also have it, due to this and This
Not to mention that Squidward invented the jellyfish hunt in the episode SB-129 and that was the cause of him being frozen and time-traveled.
Finally it looks like the sponge lent his brain to Patrick for 1 week (in Facy House) and he was ok with that.
ALSO ALSO before I forget too. We forgot a very useful ability in the episode "Shell Shocked", Angry Jack says that this shell in specific is literally proven to be indestructiable, and then SpongeBob just breaks it as easely... So, Invulnerability Negation? (Was not the first time he easily breaks things in an unnatural way, SpongeBob by now should have gotten Deconstruction).

More bfr
IMG_2451.png

Also, I think Patrick should have longevity, he was aging 30 years a second in this episode and it took several seconds before he decided to go back to normal and he was still alive.
Mr krabs has a great experience in fighting, he fought an army of undead (probably pirates killed due to swords and etc) for a whole night without stopping getting to the point where they can barely touch Krabs and Flashbacks to when he was a pirate he is shown fighting skeleton pirates
I also found something else, Patrick managed to beat a wrestling champion in a tournament being a new champion
And another related one that was proposed, but forgot to add to SpongeBob, a karate master commented that his moves were similar to Kung Fu and cited him as being very agile, In fights he even tricked Sandy into catching her off guard (Though she managed to pull herself together to give him the final blow), he also demonstrated some variations of karate techniques that he created himself even doing this
In addition to the sponge defeat the Man Ray who is skilled enough to face the mermaid man in his prime and Man ray is considered his greatest nemesis
Being that the mermaid man in his prime was quite intelligent and constantly faced many different super villainsand has also been cited as a living legend due to his superhero feats..

Last edited:
One thing to sustain Mr Krabs' immortality perhaps?, he's been working for so long that his first coin is literally made of stone.
That would support it, but Krabs is born in the 1940's (Same with Plankton amongst others of their age), that coin is from the stone age so idk if its contradictary. But via gag Toon Force acknowledgement I guess we can still count that feat as the fact that he's indeed REALLY OLD (Older then Scrouge McDuck by a large margin, and via said old stone coin it may increase Eugenes IQ further too, he did say was "In the buissness FOR A LONG TIME boyo" After all).

That would support it, but Krabs is born in the 1940's (Same with Plankton amongst others of their age), that coin is from the stone age so idk if its contradictary. But via gag Toon Force acknowledgement I guess we can still count that feat as the fact that he's indeed REALLY OLD (Older then Scrouge McDuck by a large margin, and via said old stone coin it may increase Eugenes IQ further too, he did say was "In the buissness FOR A LONG TIME boyo" After all).
Honestly, I've been looking for this about him being born in 1940, but I still haven't found it, do you know which episode it's from?

Yeah also dosent mr krabs scale to the dutchman
I mean if the Krab is nearly pushing 80 and still restrained cash from the Dutchman in the big one episode... Then yeah (Aside the AP storms being an extension to himself, I wonder if there is any notable LS of Dutchie, He seems like the kind of strong ghost to have that)

Before I forget, I found something that maybe can guarantee Plankton acasuality type 1, he along with SpongeBob altered the past.
In addition to the mermaid man, his partner and the man Ray should also have it, due to this and This
Not to mention that Squidward invented the jellyfish hunt in the episode SB-129 and that was the cause of him being frozen and time-traveled.
Finally it looks like the sponge lent his brain to Patrick for 1 week (in Facy House) and he was ok with that.
I realized one thing, in the part of the mermaid man it must serve as support for Spongebob's supernatural luck, due to their presence there and Man Ray planning to destroy him along with all da-li out of nowhere several SpongeBob, Mermaid Man and even Man Ray from other times appeared to prevent this and confuse the lightning man causing his defeat.
(Not to mention that it didn't even end there as there were lots and lots of SpongeBob at the end) something that didn't happen after they fled to the future where Man Ray won.
Further implying that it was the sponge's luck

I realized one thing, in the part of the mermaid man it must serve as support for Spongebob's supernatural luck, due to their presence there and Man Ray planning to destroy him along with all da-li out of nowhere several SpongeBob, Mermaid Man and even Man Ray from other times appeared to prevent this and confuse the lightning man causing his defeat.
(Not to mention that it didn't even end there as there were lots and lots of SpongeBob at the end) something that didn't happen after they fled to the future where Man Ray won.
Further implying that it was the sponge's luck
sponges luck is probably the most consistent thing Also a strength feat for squidward He Stomps so hard that the dimension break and he goes to his time machine

090.png

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been MIA but I think I’m done with the wiki for a while. Everyone in this discussion thread has been extremely kind and genuinely put work into their CRTs, discussion threads, etc. Thank you guys so much for an incredible experience on the wiki and feel free to use the abilities I listed for the SpongeBob verse for anything you like! So long guys 😢

pikachu-sad.gif

090.png

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been MIA but I think I’m done with the wiki for a while. Everyone in this discussion thread has been extremely kind and genuinely put work into their CRTs, discussion threads, etc. Thank you guys so much for an incredible experience on the wiki and feel free to use the abilities I listed for the SpongeBob verse for anything you like! So long guys 😢

pikachu-sad.gif
Oh man I been absent a bit longer then I thought. Well where ever you are lad, we wish the best of luck and hopefully do remember us by. :)

Guys, I noticed something kind of weird, but I don't know how to classify (absorption or idk ) basically some beings start to suck the sponge house, in that even things that are not connected with the house (like the phone, pot of Gary's food, a chest, etc) begin to be sucked up to the point where they shrink and disappear, but SpongeBob and Gary are unaffected.
Another thing that I'm not sure what it would be, Squidward, before meeting SpongeBob, knew he would show up to work there and was enjoying his life without him

And after Plankton disconnected SpongeBob's ears, depriving him of hearing, was he able to recover?
Also, another feat of intelligence for him, he created a doll to go to the party with Mr Krabs' daughter.
the same thing happened at the beginning of the same episode
and also in the first film of the series, he and Patrick managed to survive and return from the city of shells, a place that was mentioned by King Neptune that everyone who went there never returned, he even says the two were right in the spot he wanted.

Last edited:
Guys, I noticed something kind of weird, but I don't know how to classify (absorption or idk ) basically some beings start to suck the sponge house, in that even things that are not connected with the house (like the phone, pot of Gary's food, a chest, etc) begin to be sucked up to the point where they shrink and disappear, but SpongeBob and Gary are unaffected.
Another thing that I'm not sure what it would be, Squidward, before meeting SpongeBob, knew he would show up to work there and was enjoying his life without him

And after Plankton disconnected SpongeBob's ears, depriving him of hearing, was he able to recover?
Also, another feat of intelligence for him, he created a doll to go to the party with Mr Krabs' daughter.
the same thing happened at the beginning of the same episode
and also in the first film of the series, he and Patrick managed to survive and return from the city of shells, a place that was mentioned by King Neptune that everyone who went there never returned, he even says the two were right in the spot he wanted.
Thats intresting also i found a power of friendship feat in comic issue 36 Mermaid Man and Viro Reganto team up to defeat the Tidal Wave, and the power of friendship transforms them and makes them young and powerful again. And the art style is changed and the power of friendship in spongebob amps them as they get stronger to protect their friends like when spongebob turn is a flying spongebob superman ripp of look at my pfp so power of friend ship is pretty powerful in https://viewcomics.me/spongebob-comics/issue-36/full

That was also something I wanted to get at, I'm guessing it's Reactive Power Level or something more OP then that (Given SB could not pull the bell before, but then eventually did to the point he can fly! Krabs remarks just how he got so strong all of the sudden)? Well from what I remember aside that and Flight, SpongeBob in this same episode despite being 4 Inches tall extends his arms to reach the bell all the way above the ocean... Why I think this is impressive is due to the fact that Bikini Atolls ocean is said to be this deep (Another post said its 2,297 feet).

Back