• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Late Merry Christmas, hey found something while I was gone, would Plankton have martial arts? he apparently taught Patrick wrestling Fry Cook games.

Yeah that sounds fine and I wouldn’t be surprised if Plankton picked up some martial arts considering how high his intelligence is and how he scales to other characters with tons of fighting experience.

I found this while looking for the feat that was calculated of Squidward being hurled around the Earth and another where SpongeBob and Patrick wrestling for Mr krabs.
Cool can you link those?

actually, Plankton is pretty smart, but unfortunately I haven't found the link to the feat they calculated 😔
If he has it, we can definitely wrap up a consistently higher tiering for SB. Also I just realized how complex SB’s tiering is gonna be. We have higher base feats, multiversal plus feats for specific equipment and hax, proven that SpongeBob created Clarinetland, and proven that he has a High 1-B feat 🤯

So here’s my expectations for his tiering and note this is just an EXTREMELY rough brainstorm and speculation more than anything:
Varies from _ to _ usually, higher via absorption and hax. 4-A via creation. 2-A via the string and The Magic Book. High 1-B at his absolute peak | At least Varies from _ to _ usually, higher via absorption and hax. 4-A via creation. 2-A via the string and The Magic Book. High 1-B at his absolute peak | Likely 4-C, higher via hax. 4-A via creation. 2-A via the string and The Magic Book. High 1-B at his absolute peak

Base| Invincibubble | Moonsized

If he has it, we can definitely wrap up a consistently higher tiering for SB. Also I just realized how complex SB’s tiering is gonna be. We have higher base feats, multiversal plus feats for specific equipment and hax, proven that SpongeBob created Clarinetland, and proven that he has a High 1-B feat 🤯

So here’s my expectations for his tiering and note this is just an EXTREMELY rough brainstorm and speculation more than anything:
Varies from _ to _ usually, higher via absorption and hax. 4-A via creation. 2-A via the string and The Magic Book. High 1-B at his absolute peak | At least Varies from _ to _ usually, higher via absorption and hax. 4-A via creation. 2-A via the string and The Magic Book. High 1-B at his absolute peak | Likely 4-C, higher via hax. 4-A via creation. 2-A via the string and The Magic Book. High 1-B at his absolute peak

Base| Invincibubble | Moonsized
If it were to be; truly one of the most powerful Nickelodeon characters ever. And is now up there as one of the bois (God Tier Toon Force).

If it were to be; truly one of the most powerful Nickelodeon characters ever. And is now up there as one of the bois (God Tier Toon Force).
Definitely. SpongeBob is for sure in the top 5 most powerful Nickelodeon characters at this point and probably in the top 10 most powerful cartoon characters imo.

I REALLY hope these feats don’t get the “this is a gag/outlier” treatment by the next CRT. SpongeBob has got to the point that many of his “inconsistencies/gag/outliers” are piling up to become WAY more consistent than everyone gives him credit for.

Definitely. SpongeBob is for sure in the top 5 most powerful Nickelodeon characters at this point and probably in the top 10 most powerful cartoon characters imo.

I REALLY hope these feats don’t get the “this is a gag/outlier” treatment by the next CRT. SpongeBob has got to the point that many of his “inconsistencies/gag/outliers” are piling up to become WAY more consistent than everyone gives him credit for.
he could be higher with transformation and weapons also he has god tier toon force and use plot manp which op

he could be higher with transformation and weapons also he has god tier toon force and use plot manp which op
His toon force is GODLIKE and yeah I think he should get a “higher via absorption, hax, and equipment” rating as it’s always shown to boost his physical characteristics immensely.
aww k i am so excited
Hopefully we get the calcs soon!

I found a Thread where they accepted that in a verse there are planets larger than galaxies. 🗿
What do you think?
Well this will definitely help our odds to get SB’s planet larger lol. I mean, if this can be talked about in that verse, what’s the difference if it can be considered in SpongeBob’s planet cosmology since we’ve proven that it’s not a gag.

If we did accept that the earth was galaxy sized, that would upgrade literally EVERYTHING to a MASSIVE degree. I wonder how much pressure SB would withhold then lmao.

Well this will definitely help our odds to get SB’s planet larger lol. I mean, if this can be talked about in that verse, what’s the difference if it can be considered in SpongeBob’s planet cosmology since we’ve proven that it’s not a gag.

If we did accept that the earth was galaxy sized, that would upgrade literally EVERYTHING to a MASSIVE degree. I wonder how much pressure SB would withhold then lmao.
spongebob can be galaxy level in base lol

His toon force is GODLIKE and yeah I think he should get a “higher via absorption, hax, and equipment” rating as it’s always shown to boost his physical characteristics immensely.

Hopefully we get the calcs soon!
its top tier he is a cartoon god also do you think this high 1b can be in the profile

can anyone give me proof that spongebob comic s canon since i am in debate and i dont have scans but i saw a scan but i dont have it cant find it plz help
I mean in the verse page itself clearly the creators including HILLENBURG was a part of. The main author himself has been doing comics WAY before SB.

Back