• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

what would be a profile for spongebob if you made one
That’s kind hard and note that this is just me brainstorming on what his tier could possibly be and this is not set in stone on what I think

Varies from 7-A to 5-A, far higher via absorption and hax. 2-A via The Magic Book and strings. High 1-B at his absolute peak | At least varies 7-A to 5-A, far higher via absorption and hax. 2-A via book and strings. High 1-B at his absolute peak | Likely 4-C, far higher via hax. 2-A via book and strings. High 1-B at his absolute peak

Base | Invicibubble | Moon sized

7-A is an assumption for now as The Flying Dutchman Bermuda Triangle feat hasn’t been calculated yet but I expect tier 7 results. 5-A is the planet feats, and 4-C for his moon-sized tier given that we know that SB’s earth is FAR bigger than our actual earth and the moon would be affected by that.

That’s kind hard and note that this is just me brainstorming on what his tier could possibly be and this is not set in stone on what I think

Varies from 7-A to 5-A, far higher via absorption and hax. 2-A via The Magic Book and strings. High 1-B at his absolute peak | At least varies 7-A to 5-A, far higher via absorption and hax. 2-A via book and strings. High 1-B at his absolute peak | Likely 4-C, far higher via hax. 2-A via book and strings. High 1-B at his absolute peak

7-A is an assumption for now as The Flying Dutchman Bermuda Triangle feat hasn’t been calculated yet but I expect tier 7 results. 5-A is the planet feats, and 4-C for his moon-sized tier given that we know that SB’s earth is FAR bigger than our actual earth and the moon would be affected by that.
this is more accurate than the vs battle wiki spongebob

is this 4b feat SpongeBob could create a massive explosion that eclipsed over Earth, resulting in 22.820321862 Ninatons. since earth size is like galaxy level

But hey, is it possible to get the Flying Dutchman feats calculated and evaluated so we can get a tiering we can all agree on and make a CRT. (Also look into possibly getting SB’s earth upgraded and anything else that needs to be talked about including what we do for the games and stuff like that)

But hey, is it possible to get the Flying Dutchman feats calculated and evaluated so we can get a tiering we can all agree on and make a CRT. (Also look into possibly getting SB’s earth upgraded and anything else that needs to be talked about including what we do for the games and stuff like that)
show me the feat also games can be canon since they refrence a offical canon episode also spongebobs best uni feats can u show me

is spongebob earth galaxy level if so that explosion he made is now galaxy
Unfortunately it won’t likely be accepted unless we can get a calculation or reasoning that it’s that big. I know for a fact that SB’s earth is huge since SB, Patrick, and Squidward traveled to a literal location that deep in the ocean. And since it’s an actual location in the show, it’s not a gag or an outlier.

Unfortunately it won’t likely be accepted unless we can get a calculation or reasoning that it’s that big. I know for a fact that SB’s earth is huge since SB, Patrick, and Squidward traveled to a literal location that deep in the ocean. And since it’s an actual location in the show, it’s not a gag or an outlier.
vs battle wiki is always that a gag this has been rejected i dont think they understand cartoons lo

vs battle wiki is always that a gag this has been rejected i dont think they understand cartoons lo
Yeah it gets frustrating lol. I get that there’s instances where there’s actual outliers within a verse, but characters like SpongeBob are always doing supernatural things on a regular basis. If every feat or event that happens was a gag, then every cartoon character in existence would have an unknown tier lmao.

Yeah it gets frustrating lol. I get that there’s instances where there’s actual outliers within a verse, but characters like SpongeBob are always doing supernatural things on a regular basis. If every feat or event that happens was a gag, then every cartoon character in existence would have an unknown tier lmao.
spongebob is gag character lol what do they expect

can you link all of his uni feat or multi
His universal feats?

-SpongeBob destroyed the entire universe with his string which has a multiversal+ structure

-Upscales to the seagulls who took hits from bubbles the dolphin. Bubbles considered himself a “fabric unraveler” during his rap.

-SpongeBob defeated a universal character in the video games

-Plankton arguably created an alternate universe with the transmogrifier (It’s extremely arguable though)

-SpongeBob defeats the dreamy dreamer

And likely many more.

His universal feats?

-SpongeBob destroyed the entire universe with his string which has a multiversal+ structure

-Upscales to the seagulls who took hits from bubbles the dolphin. Bubbles considered himself a “fabric unraveler” during his rap.

-Plankton arguably created an alternate universe with the transmogrifier (It’s extremely arguable though)

And likely many more.
magwu is multiverse level and whats the others

thats solar system feat it has many stars and planets
SpongeBob claims he made more room and that’s impossible unless he created Clarinetland.

His universal feats?

And likely many more.
you missed this His Sunday Went To An Alternate Reality And Destroyed It thats uni and mfl+

Bubble’s should be at least universal but could possibly be multiversal.

Plankton’s feat should just be universal

And yea, it’s kinda arguable if the sundae feat is universal AP or just range.
its both lol also in Back_to_the_Past (Created An Infinite Amount Of Alternate Timelines With A Time Machine And Erases The Events of The Episode

Bubble’s should be at least universal but could possibly be multiversal.

Plankton’s feat should just be universal

And yea, it’s kinda arguable if the sundae feat is universal AP or just range.
also if his sunday can go through a uni in a second then he can lets say the distance is 45 billion light years wh

That’s more evidence for MFTL+++ stuff lol
SpongeBob can move and scale people who moves into Voids which are out universe which means no time and space infinte speed (Moved in a dimensional plane that views his own as a dream. Can move in a realm that views the multiverse as a dream and became similar to the Dreamy Dreamer who viewed his multiverse as a dream
this feats make have infinte speed and immsurable

Back