• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Five Nights at The Krusty Krab when?
There obviously was some. At some point Markiplier has played some and then some in the past, quotes & all. But yeah if it was not evident on the SlendyBob vid; apparently its good to know that he also has a soft spot for the Bob so if he knows how powerful SB will get then he'll be a proud; possibly concerned man.
(I also updated my other post. For whatever reasons the link doesn't always work 100% but it seems I fixed it).

FNAF obviously does have profiles here, but thankfully SB serms to now FAAAAAR surpassses the FNAF verse entirely!! XD

Last edited:
There obviously was some. At some point Markiplier has played some and then some in the past, quotes & all. But yeah if it was not evident on the SlendyBob vid; apparently its good to know that he also has a soft spot for the Bob so if he knows how powerful SB will get then he'll be a proud; possibly concerned man.
(I also updated my other post. For whatever reasons the link doesn't always work 100% but it seems I fixed it).

FNAF obviously does have profiles here, but thankfully SB serms to now FAAAAAR surpassses the FNAF verse entirely!! XD
SB solos FNAF I think lol XD

Completely agree. Starting basic and working our way to the more complex topics will probably be the best and most effective way to evaluate everything.

Rough Draft of what will happen in the next few CRTs (Note that this is just a rough draft and is not the set in stone timeline for everything being done. Be sure to correct me if I’m wrong!):

First CRT:
-Will include our agreed tiering for base SB
-Will include ALL abilities we have found
-SpongeBob gets a “far higher via absorption and hax” with his rating
-Will update the string to 3-A temporarily
-Possibly give SpongeBob a 4-A rating for creating Clarinetland
-Will include anything considering speed as well

Second CRT:
-Will propose the idea of the SB games being canon
-Will have any AP, speed, ability, etc feats from the games

Third CRT:
-Will present our final take on the SB cosmology
-Will upgrade everyone and everything according to our cosmology

What do you guys think or should we do something different?
look, I think 4-A via creation would be better left to the cosmology part due to controversies about whether or not it's an illusion.

look, I think 4-A via creation would be better left to the cosmology part due to controversies about whether or not it's an illusion.
Ok that’s fine with me. Neko hasn’t responded to The Flying Dutchman Bermuda Triangle nor the Clarinetland explosion. I might ask somebody else for calcs on it, however are you talking about calculating how much pressure the gang withholds under that MASSIVE amount of pressure SB’s earth has?

Ok that’s fine with me. Neko hasn’t responded to The Flying Dutchman Bermuda Triangle nor the Clarinetland explosion. I might ask somebody else for calcs on it, however are you talking about calculating how much pressure the gang withholds under that MASSIVE amount of pressure SB’s earth has?
no, I mean, neko already calculated that in that calculation of his, which was small in construction, I just want to know the pressure he used for that location.
With that we already have weight lifting.

Is there anything else that has yet to be discussed? After these feats get calced, we can come up with a consistent tier for base SpongeBob we all agree on and I can even create a better formatted list including everything we talked about if needed.

Is there anything else that has yet to be discussed? After these feats get calced, we can come up with a consistent tier for base SpongeBob we all agree on and I can even create a better formatted list including everything we talked about if needed.
Well not much I guess. Although currently the are newer episodes yet to find. I don't know where these two episodes are, but SpongeBob can stay in mid air (flight) alongside being fast enough to come back this far and there is another episode that had SpongeBob again in a white void and warp reality?

The last part could be this episode "One Trick Sponge" Where the Sypnosis truthfully (reliably) states SB doing some crazy trickery and absurdly random inconveniences again, and once more creates a pocket dimension?

Last edited:

Found part of the episode! Yeah SpongeBob shows off a TON of reality warping and creates a miniature pocket dimension meaning SpongeBob would probably use reality warping in character considering everything we have for it. Also Sandy sends her head to another dimension and her body can function just fine without her head (I’m not joking). Also Patrick is also seen in Sandy’s dimension she traveled too. Dimensional Travel for Patrick (on his own) and Sandy (with equipment). The fact that there’s multiple dimensions shown in this episode is pretty cool.

Chowder vs SpongeBob chowder has get the f of my ep which means he wins because SpongeBob cant fight right No
He can read Minds
He can read chowder's mind
And avoid getting narratively bfred
Eaten into a dimension bottomless pit
And narratively teleport back Even if he's eaten
He can erase Chowder dangerous stuff with the String
Can use his imagination to Say no to Chowder hax
And he can make Chowder not remember the fight with his imagination powers
He Also exists as long as there are stars in the sky and can Jump back to the cartoon if Chowder Says he aint in the episode
Thats How

Completely agree. Starting basic and working our way to the more complex topics will probably be the best and most effective way to evaluate everything.

Rough Draft of what will happen in the next few CRTs (Note that this is just a rough draft and is not the set in stone timeline for everything being done. Be sure to correct me if I’m wrong!):

First CRT:
-Will include our agreed tiering for base SB
-Will include ALL abilities we have found
-SpongeBob gets a “far higher via absorption and hax” with his rating
-Will update the string to 3-A temporarily
-Possibly give SpongeBob a 4-A rating for creating Clarinetland
-Will include anything considering speed as well

Second CRT:
-Will propose the idea of the SB games being canon
-Will have any AP, speed, ability, etc feats from the games

Third CRT:
-Will present our final take on the SB cosmology
-Will upgrade everyone and everything according to our cosmology

What do you guys think or should we do something different?
I agree

Chowder vs SpongeBob chowder has get the f of my ep which means he wins because SpongeBob cant fight right No
He can read Minds
He can read chowder's mind
And avoid getting narratively bfred
Eaten into a dimension bottomless pit
And narratively teleport back Even if he's eaten
He can erase Chowder dangerous stuff with the String
Can use his imagination to Say no to Chowder hax
And he can make Chowder not remember the fight with his imagination powers
He Also exists as long as there are stars in the sky and can Jump back to the cartoon if Chowder Says he aint in the episode
Thats How
Yeah SpongeBob’s Notable Wins, Losses, and inconclusive matches need to be looked at after everything gets added. There’s even an inconclusive Jimmy Neutron match that shouldn’t even be on there as Jimmy is 9-B and SB is 9-A+ plus he hax’s Jimmy to death now. Imo Jimmy, Chowder, Gumball, Meatboy, and likely the Gruntilda match will have to be removed after the upgrade.

Btw the thing we’ve talked about the least is probably speed. Is there anything regarding speed we can use because I know for a fact SB’s travel speed isn’t just Athletic Human lol.
For basics; He was fast enough to avoid and catch a feather from a pelican (Superhuman).

But that was as basic as you can get. SB amongst other Bikini Bottom Mites were fast enough to outpace a King Jelly sting & Sandy also out maneuvered on herself from amped+ Jellyfish you showed, in fact Neko calc'd one of these already although he has yet to calc the ones such as Dutchs Storm feat and him flying out like a shooting star whom SB could sorta scale to. There is more then likely Massively FTL+ out there possibly | SpongeBob's absolute peak is more then likely Immeasurable having interacted with somebody beyond the Infinite Multiverse.

wow, it really gave a good result, by the way neko said how much pressure did he use in the sponge bob calculation where he withstands crushing pressure?
No but I might ask him. That way we can get LS upgrade on SpongeBob too.

But yeah, how do you guys feel about 7-C SpongeBob or even continental SpongeBob? Personally I think we could AT LEAST get “Varies from 8-B to 7-C at his peak” for base form as we have 7-C feats to support that rating. And yes, I think we could probably remove tier 9 SpongeBob entirely imo.

No but I might ask him. That way we can get LS upgrade on SpongeBob too.
P L E A S E D O (Apparently humoring with a PLEASE works and we seriously need it) And if it makes it any more consistently impressive please also mention SpongeBob still standing from swallowing the entire ocean with reef blower (And also tanked point blank)
But yeah, how do you guys feel about 7-C SpongeBob or even continental SpongeBob? Personally I think we could AT LEAST get “Varies from 8-B to 7-C at his peak” for base form as we have 7-C feats to support that rating. And yes, I think we could probably remove tier 9 SpongeBob entirely imo.
I mean even base feats like the rocket ones had 7-C so it's not far off to say we have just 7-C to High 6-A based peak (I say this via the reef blower feat, the planet explosive was a supportive) Though the planet explosion may have been bigger as the top needed to be measured too? I havent checked yet but one user said that in the blog.

And again have we mention the possible extension with the ducthman feat?

P L E A S E D O (Apparently humoring with a PLEASE works and we seriously need it) And if it makes it any more consistently impressive please also mention SpongeBob still standing from swallowing the entire ocean with reef blower (And also tanked point blank)

I mean even base feats like the rocket ones had 7-C so it's not far off to say we have just 7-C to High 6-A based peak (I say this via the reef blower feat, the planet explosive was a supportive) Though the planet explosion may have been bigger as the top needed to be measured too? I havent checked yet but one user said that in the blog.

And again have we mention the possible extension with the ducthman feat?
Asked him about the LS and SpongeBob holding the entire ocean under my post about the Flying Dutchman feats and SpongeBob explosion. And yeah, tier 9 and 8 should be removed entirely considering we have consistent tier 7 and 6 feats!

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die

We have 3 consistent Town Level feats and surprisingly a LOT of planetary stuff as I have the tier 5 list, Sandy’s Treedome feat, and SpongeBob’s Reef Blower is calculated at large planet level (although we’ll have to get them looked at) And of course we have the continental stuff. We could POSSIBLY even have “Varies from 7-C to 6-A to 5-A at his peak” although idk how planet level SB will go.

For basics; He was fast enough to avoid and catch a feather from a pelican (Superhuman).

But that was as basic as you can get. SB amongst other Bikini Bottom Mites were fast enough to outpace a King Jelly sting & Sandy also out maneuvered on herself from amped+ Jellyfish you showed, in fact Neko calc'd one of these already although he has yet to calc the ones such as Dutchs Storm feat and him flying out like a shooting star whom SB could sorta scale to. There is more then likely Massively FTL+ out there possibly | SpongeBob's absolute peak is more then likely Immeasurable having interacted with somebody beyond the Infinite Multiverse.
i Have heard He scales to Danny Phantom, who was able to defeat Mawgu, who was able to destroy the Nicktoons multiverse, which features Ren and Stimpy verse, which is related to Marvelhttps://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-92157 so nick is connected to marvel and spongebob scales to magwu who is above marvel

Hey guys, I noticed something, in the episode where Squidward buys an exploding pie, apparently the explosion that destroys Bikini Bottom took place somewhere out of town.
Since we don't see buildings or anything like that, outside the city area we only see sand. (I believe they were near the field of jellyfish)

And also when Bubbles undoes space-time he undoes it in the same way that SpongeBob destroyed the universe with his rope and we even see a void outside of space-time.

What do you think?

Hey guys, I noticed something, in the episode where Squidward buys an exploding pie, apparently the explosion that destroys Bikini Bottom took place somewhere out of town.
Since we don't see buildings or anything like that, outside the city area we only see sand. (I believe they were near the field of jellyfish)

Well yeah I really said this before somewhere in the Hyper Anon Blog. Mind you if you do a quick Google search; apparently Jellyfish Fields holds 4 million jellies and is actually an astonshing 50 Miles Long!!... But then the reason came when they used the excuse of it being inconsistent (Again) and that it only took place in Bikini Bottom when the whole greeny fields is unmistakable of Jelly Fish fields... Which okay I still thought it was sorta ****** up with the inclusion?

And also when Bubbles undoes space-time he undoes it in the same way that SpongeBob destroyed the universe with his rope and we even see a void outside of space-time.

What do you think?

That was also mentioned, it is interesting.

Well yeah I really said this before somewhere in the Hyper Anon Blog. Mind you if you do a quick Google search; apparently Jellyfish Fields holds 4 million jellies and is actually an astonshing 50 Miles Long!!... But then the reason came when they used the excuse of it being inconsistent (Again) and that it only took place in Bikini Bottom when the whole greeny fields is unmistakable of Jelly Fish fields... Which okay I still thought it was sorta ****** up with the inclusion?

That was also mentioned, it is interesting.
Well, but I believe that having happened in the city would generate a bigger inconsistency, since we see that they were outside the city, so... how would an explosion from outside the city occur inside it? but about Bubbles' feat, would he have a string hax? equal to SpongeBob, (maybe a skill scale and an increase in SpongeBob's tier with the rope).

In addition, SpongeBob's Rope destroyed everything to the point of just a blank void and as we saw in the movie there is a blank void outside space-time. 🗿
Very suspicious don't you think?

Bump. I’m going to have to respond to everything later because I’m at a competition/convention for most of the week.

However for now I’ll say that the SpongeBob pie explosion has ALWAYS been pretty weird with how everything’s calced. Plus if JellyFish fields is 50 miles long and extends to AT LEAST Bikini Bottom, then it’s FAR bigger than small building level. As for the bubbles hax, I personally wouldn’t be opposed to giving him the hax of the string, however idk if everyone would accept it due to lack of evidence. Regardless, I do think Bubble’s is actually Universal since he calls himself a “fabric unraveler” and pulls the universe apart with a string, however he might lack the hax SB has when using the string.

Bump. I’m going to have to respond to everything later because I’m at a competition/convention for most of the week.

However for now I’ll say that the SpongeBob pie explosion has ALWAYS been pretty weird with how everything’s calced. Plus if JellyFish fields is 50 miles long and extends to AT LEAST Bikini Bottom, then it’s FAR bigger than small building level. As for the bubbles hax, I personally wouldn’t be opposed to giving him the hax of the string, however idk if everyone would accept it due to lack of evidence. Regardless, I do think Bubble’s is actually Universal since he calls himself a “fabric unraveler” and pulls the universe apart with a string, however he might lack the hax SB has when using the string.
Just a heads up, per usual some of the feats are being run of mill process of outliers, We seriously need to stop with that sort of thought process as more and more there is evidence suggesting that marking them as outliers isn't always the case now; we seriously need a good sorted explanation for the feats we got so far but I think we kinda do. And just maybe try again with the 50 mile location pie bomb explosive because I also feel that was sort of at a lost and the fact the meadow clearly suggests it was in the fields.

Give or take the time, but we can't give up now.

Also I don't know if anybody realized this, but given the FNAF Security Breach craze lately it suddenly hit me: SpongeBob canonically had made some FNAF references a few times. One where Mr Krabs sells out and replaces the crew with animatronics, and the other was in glove world where Patrick hijacked the Robots owner.
Speaking of Quirky Animantronics, AND IN THE NICK OF TIME:

Thought it was interesting. Seems Plankton himself wouldn't be far off to have "Afton" In his Identity.

Last edited:
Back