• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

I've been chipping away at this list some of these feats yield notable results with patchy being buffed to large town level, Base characters buffed to Multi-City Block and plank-TON can just lift 40.48 metric tons which would be Class 50 still have a bit to go before being finished with it but gonna take a bit of a rest for today
That's awesome, thank you very much!

Indeed
Movement wise
• Jumping Jellyfish!: In "I'm your biggest fanatic" Sponge Bob among other Bikini Bottom mites moved fast enough to avoid the zap from a pissed King Jelly fish. In "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy swiftly moved away from multiple point blank attacks of an amped+ Jelly fish Monster stings (If you find the episode she has dodged more then a single sting but it's the one I can find currently). According to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1] Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]).
I think the bigger jeffyfish in the series MIGHT scale to lightning. If an electric attack is strong enough it could be done. Squidward was way more injured from a blast of a giant Jellyfish than SB & Patrict from a lightning bolt in the same episode.

I also think it would be good to put in the standard tactics part that he tends to use Brodway force in combat (due to what happened in the first movie).
A little interesting thing I found about Sponge Bob's Brodway force, in the middle of a singing he practically made Plankton forget about his plan to steal Krabby Patie's recipe, and have fun, in this Plankton was no longer wanting to steal the Hamburger formula (something he craved for years) and made the same want to be like SpongeBob just wanting to have fun.
In this case, Plankton really would have changed if he hadn't gotten help from Karen.

I also think it would be good to put in the standard tactics part that he tends to use Brodway force in combat (due to what happened in the first movie).
A little interesting thing I found about Sponge Bob's Brodway force, in the middle of a singing he practically made Plankton forget about his plan to steal Krabby Patie's recipe, and have fun, in this Plankton was no longer wanting to steal the Hamburger formula (something he craved for years) and made the same want to be like SpongeBob just wanting to have fun.
In this case, Plankton really would have changed if he hadn't gotten help from Karen.
I mean Broadway Force is surpisingly nothing new to the Sponge. Examples are "The Sponge Who Can Fly", "Alantis SquarePantis", "SpongeBob's Last Stand", among others that were mentioned before. Even the Iconic "I'm a Goofy Goober Rock!" Song has SpongeBob channel his inner innocence to saving the entirety of Bikini Bottom.

But yes SpongeBob's Broadway alone can make effective maneuvers in battle.

Indeed

I think the bigger jeffyfish in the series MIGHT scale to lightning. If an electric attack is strong enough it could be done. Squidward was way more injured from a blast of a giant Jellyfish than SB & Patrict from a lightning bolt in the same episode.
I mean yeah. Then again my question as well was: How fast is 700 Nanoseconds?

Keep in mind in the episode "a cent in a day" Had SpongeBob rearrange the entirety of the KK by nanometers apart. But it's not just in "Truth or Square" We see SpongeBob be a God at decorating to the point he created a pocket dimension of sorts, but also remember the episode where SpongeBob was acting very creepy torwards Squidward then usual that he recreated Squidward's home inside his Pineapple like if SpongeBob had some TARDIS abilities or something.

Last edited:
Greatest Speed so far:

Movement wise
• Jumping Jellyfish!: In "I'm your biggest fanatic" Sponge Bob among other Bikini Bottom mites moved fast enough to avoid the zap from a pissed King Jelly fish. In "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy swiftly moved away from multiple point blank attacks of an amped+ Jelly fish Monster stings (If you find the episode she has dodged more then a single sting but it's the one I can find currently). According to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1] Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]).

• This is also like matter of AP when it comes down to it but what the heck. Mr Krabs reacts to Squidward's songs, which are so terrible that in "Snooze you looze" not only does Squidy survive recoil of but they have sunk monuments like glaciers or buildings including land animals LIKE BIRDS are only scared away... That came from different parts of the world's mind you.

• In "Scavenger Pants." Both Sponge Bob and Patrick travelled to far away regions and back to Bikini Bottom to collect Squidward's treasures which included the Mariana Trench (For reference: From point A. Bikini Atoll. To point B. The Mariana Trench is THIS FAR) Or Scotland (From point A. Bikini Atoll to point B. Scotland is THIS FAR) In what seemed not much time has passed, unfazed (And by that I mean even in the Mariana Trench one they gleefully RAN doing so).

• Dutchie is also much faster then we think as in the episode "Your Shoes Untied." He literally flew out like a shooting star. There may have been cases where SB and Co. Could scale as they have made him struggle before or reacted to and may still scale to similiar ghosts.

Reactions/Combat:
Spongebob already has supportive Relativistic+ categories regarding this, from the very own City Block feats with Squidina throwing said object which led Pearl to react to it point blank except it was at a closer distance, Sandy via Jet pack landing correctly instead of crashing from the Moon (Been told this counts as reactionary so as long as she did not crash, but thankfully she did not), amongst a few laser feats but the notable one I have in mind (And sadly only clip I could find F Copyright BS) was Sandy dodging a point blank beam of light from a Diamond.
Alright I have done all of the speed feats if these calcs are accepted we could potentially get Massively Hypersonic+Base cast and FTL characters which is pretty neat

Alright I have done all of the speed feats if these calcs are accepted we could potentially get Massively Hypersonic+Base cast and FTL characters which is pretty neat
yes-bob-esponja.gif

I thought it would have guessed these, thanks a bunch too! Though the Jellyfish ones are good, I'd thought the Amped Jelly would have doubled from the King Jellyfish as this was a streroided Jelly Sandy fought. If only I found the rest of the episode, though don't know if it will change much.

As for the clarinet feat I am surpised to be that but it's thankfully consistent, and it doubles with the Bikini Bottom Mites have tanked Squids sounds which have sunk those same glaciers/buildings. It might actually be more then Squidward tanking SpongeBob screaming around the world.

a question, could anyone tell me the name of that episode where Patrick creates a parallel universe? as quoted in the profile.

So just to summarize everything SO FAR (and feel free to edit my quote or make your own list since I’m only keeping with everything so we don’t forget)

Spongebob:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality, Apparently your thoughts are real if SpongeBob and Patrick are in the shattered dream balloon they will be teleported to the dreamer's side)
-More reasoning for Life Manipulation and POSSIBLY multiple selves (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)
- Dream Manipulation (It can invade, destroy dreams and control them at will.)
-Type 8 Immortality (As explained by the narrator, "As long as there are stars in the sky, SpongeBob will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds"implying that it will continue to exist as long as we remember it)
-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards and even after feeling tired and dizzy he immediately returned to normal upon realizing that mr. krabs was in trouble.)
-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up within 30 seconds of stealing SpongeBob's soul because he didn't correct or hear his thoughts and all he wanted was distance from the sponge, due to SpongeBob immediately talking non-stop for 30 seconds after having his soul stolen by the flying dutchman , said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of and convinced several monsters who were about to devour him and Patrick to join them in their quest for the crown.)
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)
-Additional Enhanced Senses evidence (He could see and speak to Squidward, despite being just a floating mouth, and could see and hear Squidward to the point of helping him, despite the fact that he had no eyes or ears and was reduced to some body parts,read a sign even without eyes ,also dodged several people while driving blindfolded And In "The cent of money" he noticed that the walls of the shell crab were larger in proportion to each other by 5 nanometers and fixed it.)
- Supernatural Willpower (Even after being controlled by Plankton, he didn't give in to mind control and was fighting it out of sheer willpower, as mentioned in his profile)
-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)
-Additional evidence for using Absorption in combat and for raising his AP (It can absorb many different things like giant live burger meat, water, garbage, objects, can absorb all the liquid from a giant whelk while being inside one's stomach, this includes the whelk itself and can get stronger with absorption, besides being able to get bigger with it.)
- Self-Memory Manipulation (SpongeBob can erase your thoughts to specialize in other areas in just seconds and at will and send memories to the heart)
-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulationbased on Planktons statement)
-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in files in his brain as well)
-Negation to Telepathy and enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)
- Limited Possession (As a ghost, he should be able to return to his body, since it was taken away from the force instead of dying, Plankton planned to do this and so did SpongeBob's friends)
-Resistance to Mental Possession and Telepathy (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him and all his thoughts are real, so he has a "world" inside his mind so unaffected by common telepathy.)
-Resistance to Blunt Force Attacks (Was Invulnerable to Flatte's attacks, he even said that he felt his blows "as if they were made of spongy material")
-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)
-Likely Immunity to Diseases (Neptune turned him into an immortal god and it has not been referenced he has lost his powers)
-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune's "baldness" from the front, which fried the eyes of one of the local fish)
-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)
-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)
-Likely Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds when mimicking it)
-Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Burger Beard redefined the fate of Spongebob in the magic book yet Spongebob wasn’t affected by it. Burger Beard couldn’t even read Bubbles The Dolphins’ existence in the story)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)
- Resistance to Clairvoyance and Precognition in superhero form and possibly basic form (Barba Burguer was shocked to see SpongeBob out of the water, besides not being able to see SpongeBob and his gang in the magic book anymore (due to Bubbles' donating power) and the book could see SpongeBob traveling through time and in other periods
And according to the clairvoyance page a clairvoyance able to see the future is pregognition (remembering again that the magic book could see SpongeBob in the future).
- Additional Evidence for Electric Resistance (The jellyfish can harm Squidward a little, and he withstood being struck by lightning in the face and SpongeBob could withstand these stings and he survived a lightning strike)

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Shrunk himself to the point he disappeared and presumably regenerated himself only seconds later)
-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc.)
- Resistance Social Influencing (one Christmas episode he was the only one in the bikini slit that wasn't affected by the social influence of SpongeBob that made everyone including the plankton celebrate Christmas.)

Patrick:
-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)
-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Limited Possession (As a ghost, for the same reasons as SpongeBob)
-Resistance to Electricity (It was completely fine, even though it got a lightning bolt in the face)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance (Endured the pain of being crushed in hundreds of episodes)
-Inorganic Physiology (Karen analyzed the composition of Plankton revealing that it is "1% evil and 99% hot gas")
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)
-Immortality (Type 1 and 5) (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet and quoted being immortal 2:10.)
-Resistance to Acid Manipulation (supported the stomach acid of a monster)

Larry:
-Accelerated Development (Became fit again despite being out of shape within a few seconds while working out)

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)
-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-Resurrection Negation (He claimed he couldn't bring SpongeBob and Patrick back to life until the spell ended)
-Resurrection (Brought Spongebob and Patrick back to life after reducing them to their ghost forms.)

Gary:
-Regeneration (Mid, possibly Mid-High) (Regenerated from his eyes being blown out which have been shown to contain his brain. Possibly far higher due to scaling to Patrick since they are apparently DNA related)

Sandy:
-Regeneration (Mid-Low) (Regenerated from her lungs being destroyed and her hand being disintegrated.)
-Karate Master (Is a master of karate and has fought many famous karate masters which puts her above the average martial artist)
-Immortality Type 2 (can live without its head after it has been vaporized)
-Elasticity (for her and her costume, she was "okay" when she was crushed by a giant squid.)

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)
- Type 4 for ghosts (if a ghost from the show dies they come back to life creating a new body for themselves at the same age they died)

Magic book:
-Universal+ range (Burgerbeard could see Plankton and SpongeBob through the book at other points in time and should be able to affect with the book's powers) possibly far higher (Bubbles considers the book a threat to all existence)

Other changes that need to be made:
-Spongebob’s string should be upgraded to 3-A (It left nothing but a white void at the end of “The String” episode. The official Spongebob wiki and transcript even classify it as a universal feat)

Strength and Speed Feats:
vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Squarepants: The Hoff swims across the ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

A Fish in Her Dome

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Tier 5 feats

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Out Of The Zone Compilation

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_Burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231743
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231830

vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Spongebob sucks the entire ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die
And while we’re waiting, is there anymore feats hax wise that need to be added to the list? And after everything gets fully calculated I’ll probably add it here too if that’s most convenient for everyone.

And while we’re waiting, is there anymore feats hax wise that need to be added to the list? And after everything gets fully calculated I’ll probably add it here too if that’s most convenient for everyone.
Well... I found some supporting evidencefor Squidward's low-divine Regeneration.
But I think that the things mentioned above should also be added.
Plus everyone in the verse that is on Earth gets a 5 billion year old chronological upgrade, thanks to Patrick, It also serves as a feat of Stamina. 🗿
A feat of stamina for everyone, including humans. (Apart from the ghosts I think)

but I think we should put the Magic Lapis as standard sponge equipment, as he literally pulled one out of his head in the episode where they go to another dimension.
So either he has a magic Lapis or he created one out of nothing.

I also found an episode where SpongeBob, Mr Krabs and Plankton create robots to deceive each other, and Plankton created a robot with the same Regeneration and Immortality as the same.
I just don't know if this would apply to other robots in the series like Karen or Mr krabs hero (and actually this last one lost the Regeneration for becoming a robot 🗿)
Yeah it’s debatable if the robots should have regen (although I think hero key Krabs should since it’s literally a boosted version of himself) but it definitely should be added to Plankton’s profile for one of his possible choice of robots in battle.

but if character strength is upgraded, would we change the city block level to multi city block level? since they weren't even hurt by the city block feats.
Pretty much, feel like the Small Build is a nerf as we see it's now heavily supported with "8-B, Likely 8-A possibly higher (Scaling to the Flying Dutchman due to Bermuda Triangle feat linked to the big one feat, and SpongeBob dispersing it alongside being comparable to JKL who casually survived the whole thing xD)"

Pretty much, feel like the Small Build is a nerf as we see it's now heavily supported with "8-B, Likely 8-A possibly higher (Scaling to the Flying Dutchman due to Bermuda Triangle feat linked to the big one feat, and SpongeBob dispersing it alongside being comparable to JKL who casually survived the whole thing xD)"
Yeah I feel like Spongebob is straight up getting an AP upgrade to the point that tier 9 is going to be gone lol.

But about this feat, what are your expectations for it?

But about this feat, what are your expectations for it?
I might be wrong but wasn’t tier 7 a big expectation for The Flying Dutchman feats?
Yeah I'd think it would be at least 7-B. Let's not forget he is capable of turning into a nuke... HOWEVER the Dutchman Triangle is literally just the Bermuda Triangle parody, let's just say the Devil's Triangle itself is MASSIVE then a 7-C or just maybe above the tier 7 in general.

Back