• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Even if 3-A doesn’t get accepted, there’s no denying that the characters upscale to the seagulls whom scales to tier 4 Bubbles. AT THE VERY LEAST, Spongebob and Co.’s super forms and up could possibly scale. There’s also the fact that Bubbles oddly fully trusted Spongebob and Plankton to keep 2 planets from colliding. So this could make tier 4 Spongebob in some way, shape, or form not out of the question.

Even if 3-A doesn’t get accepted, there’s no denying that the characters upscale to the seagulls whom scales to tier 4 Bubbles. AT THE VERY LEAST, Spongebob and Co.’s super forms and up could possibly scale. There’s also the fact that Bubbles oddly fully trusted Spongebob and Plankton to keep 2 planets from colliding. So this could make tier 4 Spongebob in some way, shape, or form not out of the question.
I mean the string 3-A should definitely be accepted given even the ******* writers themselves refer to this.

I mean the string 3-A should definitely be accepted given even the ******* writers themselves refer to this.
Yeah definitely! But I was referring to Bubbles “Fabric unraveler” line = 3-A and the seagulls being able to tank attacks. Meaning we could possibly get tier 4 or very possibly (although it likely won’t get accepted) tier 3 to base or even superhero forms.

In addition to resistance to plot manipulation, clairvoyance and pregognition (I just don't know if we consider that these last two will scale the characters' normal shapes)
What do you think? For the Resistance, clairvoyance and pregognition only happened after Bubbles' bestowal of power.

In addition to resistance to plot manipulation, clairvoyance and pregognition (I just don't know if we consider that these last two will scale the characters' normal shapes)
Yeah but maybe it could scale to their super hero forms if it doesn’t scale to their base. At the same time, tier 4 Spongebob isn’t out of the question and he does have a few consistent tier 4 feats.

Tier 4 feats:
-Upscales to the seagulls who can take attacks from bubbles
-Spongebob and Plankton survived being in close proximity in the collision of 2 planets.
-Bubbles also fully trusted Spongebob and Plankton to stop 2 planets from colliding
-Spongebob and Plankton survived being in close proximity to Bubbles lasers
-Spongebob possibly brought the sun to life to come inside his house in the best day ever episode
-Spongebob was possibly the reason a Gary constellation was formed in the Atlantis Squarepantis episode

well some don't scale to their physiques, like giving life to the sun and forming constellations
Both went with Broadway force/toon force, but you must level up SpongeBob's range to interstellar with toonforce and Brodway force
About the collision it doesn't look like they were affected, but the rest seems to be ok.

well some don't scale to their physiques, like giving life to the sun and forming constellations
Both went with Broadway force/toon force, but you must level up SpongeBob's range to interstellar with toonforce and Brodway force
About the collision it doesn't look like they were affected, but the rest seems to be ok.
Yeah I guess you got a point on the sun and constellations but a range update would be fine. Would surviving near the sun get him a higher tier or is that simply just heat resistance?

Yeah I guess you got a point on the sun and constellations but a range update would be fine. Would surviving near the sun get him a higher tier or is that simply just heat resistance?
well about the tier of surviving the sun's surface heat there's a calculation on the website that says it would be something around building, but other users cited it as heat resistance

Also I don’t know if these abilities have been discussed yet other than the immortality type 4, but at 0:40, Patrick scares himself into a colorless and pink version of himself. What would this be? Also at 5:06 is more evidence for immersion as Patrick jumps into a painting.

It looks like he split from animation Itself in the scene, I don't really have a clue what it could be.
SpongeBob had also done the same in one episode.

But hey I realized one thing, all of the SpongeBob verse would need to be updated to billions of years old 🐒 because Patrick has frozen the Earth for all that time.
must also affect the stamina of all characters.
That’s pretty impressive! And remember, it would’ve had to have frozen Spongebob who resisted the effects of the ice belt in the “Goons on the Moon” episode. So basically Patrick’s brain freeze > a literal embodiment of ice in space.

So... would that scale to the entire city? Since everyone could interact and threaten the guy.
So would it be additional evidence to non-physical interaction or something more?

So would it be additional evidence to non-physical interaction or something more?
Well seeing they interacted with somebody that presumably doesn't exist it would be a very good NPI for non existence physiology. But how it must be specified come to think of it (Might explain why Plankton gets constantly stepped on then, given Karen's analysis about him).

Well seeing they interacted with somebody that presumably doesn't exist it would be a very good NPI for non existence physiology. But how it must be specified come to think of it (Might explain why Plankton gets constantly stepped on then, given Karen's analysis about him).
So basically Spongebob and co. have such great NPI to the point that they can harm non-existent beings lol!

So basically Spongebob and co. have such great NPI to the point that they can harm non-existent beings lol!
Yeah. Though in Birthday Blowout Special, Rube (The "Nonexistent" Guy) Does appear to give them a ride to the surface world. Then again we do have Plankton who also has some strange anomalous physiology to support this.

But how would this be described? "Non Existence Interaction"? And which type? This could help the other character I mentioned as we might have underestimated it too after all (If both are 3-A then I know who to pit up against).

But how would this be described? "Non Existence Interaction"? And which type? This could help the other character I mentioned as we might have underestimated it too after all (If both are 3-A then I know who to pit up against).
well, it would come down to non-physical interaction,I think it would be type 1, but it should help against characters like Monika from Doki Doki.

I also found some little things, one to support SpongeBob can recover if he's sleepy or tired.
The context is as follows, SpongeBob stayed awake for a long time and didn't sleep at all, but in the episode he recovered from that and continued the episode totally ok.
Although they might say it was because of the puff lady's can, that can was just for quick showers, it wasn't something that affected the fact that he was tired.

And one thing, somehow by showing a picture of the strangler, it ended up instantly killing Larry Lobster and turning him into... Food?

Back