• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Mas com toda a seriedade, isso provavelmente precisa ser analisado por um membro calc. Mas se este for o nível de estrela grande, isso significa que a destruição ambiental de Patrick pode ser pelo menos 4-C alta e muitos outros feitos de destruição da terra do Bob Esponja!
if accepted, feats like Plankton kicking the burger beard and David Hasselhoff swimming all the way to Bikini Bottom will be affected as well.

Last edited:
One of Pug’s friends calculated Spongebob’s earth as Large Star Level sized! But we need a calc member to review it I think.
If this is true, even the main feats like the complete destruction of Bikini Bottom and other feats would be tripled.
But now I'm in doubt, which is the biggest planet Earth on this wiki?
IRL that could be Jupiter maybe.

If this is true, even the main feats like the complete destruction of Bikini Bottom and other feats would be tripled.

IRL that could be Jupiter maybe.
I don't know if Bikini Bottom's destruction would be affected, due to the size of the main cast, but otherwise it would.
But I wonder if there would be a verse with Earth the size of the solar system, idk.

So basically in a nutshell, if High 4-C earth is legitimate, then that upgrades everything from the destruction of bikini bottom, Patrick’s feat, Spongebob becoming the size of the moon possibly, Bubbles Low 4-C feat due to the planets being bigger than earth, etc.
I don't know if bikini Bottom would be affected, but everything else would be affected until Plankton kicking the burger beard.

maybe this could affect Sponge Bob's Extreme Cold Resistance, as he can also stay in the cold belt where the cold can oppose the heat of the heat belt, Squidward was frozen there and in the same episode he endured the cold of space.
It is also worth noting that the space temperature is -270 °C being very close to absolute zero, but the Squidward was frozen by the cold belt almost instantly in that area.
I wonder if it means something

Ok, but according to a member of the calculus team, the calculus needs to be posted on a blog to be seen and approved by the team.
It shouldn't be difficult to do, I possibly can post it myself but as I said: I work efficiently on my laptop, it's currently out of commission and thankfully while the charger itself works; it requires prep time or set up to do due to the flimsy nature of the small insertion piece and I can't find a perfect moment of the day to do this. What's worse is that this is not the only thing to worry about, my Mobile Hotspot is even more limited then what I remember originally which pisses me off greatly come to think of it so I can not connect to the internet from there. My resources are currently scarce sadly.

I'm afraid somebody else has to post it which is why I'm asking. How about the calculus person we have, does he have a say in this?

Last edited:
It shouldn't be difficult to do, I possibly can post it myself but as I said: I work efficiently on my laptop, it's currently out of commission and thankfully while the charger itself works; it requires prep time or set up to do due to the flimsy nature of the small insertion piece and I can't find a perfect moment of the day to do this. What's worse is that this is not the only thing to worry about, my Mobile Hotspot is even more limited then what I remember originally which pisses me off greatly come to think of it so I can not connect to the internet from there. My resources are currently scarce sadly.

I'm afraid somebody else has to post it which is why I'm asking. How about the calculus person we have, does he have a say in this?
I don't really know, if he can say something about the calculus or answer that would be nice.

made the calc for the pressure-related feat and got small building level which is far lower than large star but it's still pretty high for a little guy like him to take in regards to pressure
Wow you're right that is really weird, but it could be supportive. So apparently they also said to me that at least that much weight can fall under LS as well, what do you reckon?

Wow you're right that is really weird, but it could be supportive. So apparently they also said to me that at least that much weight can fall under LS as well, what do you reckon?
But the calculation of the guy who did the calculation was not to increase the tier of characters to large star for withstanding the pressure, but the size of the Earth in the verse.

But the calculation of the guy who did the calculation was not to increase the tier of characters to large star for withstanding the pressure, but the size of the Earth in the verse.
Yeah I think I tried to bring that up earlier again to not cause further confusion. But you did also mention carrying that much weight also increased the LS; Allegedly it was an astonishing Class M, it may not be this but value might still be a good one.

Back