• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 3-C likely higher would be more fitting since we don't have a lot of context regarding the size of the universe, unfortunately
We literally have many universes such as where Squidward goes to an endless void, among others. That should indicate the universe are huge in some way and if it helps there is an infinte.

Last edited:
At least 3-C with environemtal destruction with the string is fine by me, as it's clearly not scaling to his physical stats

Has any of the comics or movies expanded on the size of the universe?

If not, then 3-C seems more than fine imo. "At least, 3-C" would be much better tho.

Edit: I don't think 3-A is warranted because we don't know the size of the universe, but shouldn't be capped at 3-C either. So, that's why I think he should get At least 3-c.
That's not how it works here we assume that every fictional universe is 3-A in size unless shown otherwise and this SpongeBob feat is an obvious 3-A feat to me so I don't see why everyone is arguing with 3-C when we've clearly saw Bob erasing everything leaving only an empty void which is 3-A EE

That's not how it works here we assume that every fictional universe is 3-A in size unless shown otherwise
I know how things are done here. My point was, we only see a galaxy in this scan, so we don't know if there is anything outside of it. Yeah, we assume a lot of things, but we shouldn't.

If they showed more than 1 galaxy being erased, sure, but we only got a single galaxy erased. The void bit can definitely be higher, but we don't know just how much higher.

I know how things are done here. My point was, we only see a galaxy in this scan, so we don't know if there is anything outside of it. Yeah, we assume a lot of things, but we shouldn't.

If they showed more than 1 galaxy being erased, sure, but we only got a single galaxy erased. The void bit can definitely be higher, but we don't know just how much higher.
We are left with a white void just as Squid Ward was when he was endlessly running for an exit. He clearly did more then erase one galaxy like the entire surrondings are surely many different galaxies on its own just we don't see it.

Again that doesn't matter we've seen Bob erasing the whole existence which qualify for 3-A

I know how things are done here. My point was, we only see a galaxy in this scan
He didn't just erase the galaxy he erased everything to the point where only an empty void was left.

so we don't know if there is anything outside of it.
We don't need to know any verse is 3-A by default unless shown otherwise.

Yeah, we assume a lot of things, but we shouldn't.
We should as those are safe assumptions I cannot teach you that, that's called common sense.

Not that I agree, but it seems to be going in circles, so whatever. Peace

I still don't see 3-A, just 3-C.

Spongebob's String
With Toon Force, Spongebob can manipulate strings (It was shown that he can do this with any thread), and use them to erase things, he erased the Milky Way with one of these strings, so he should get 3-C with toon force, please note it does NOT scale to his base stats as it would be a COLOSSAL outlier. It does give him Galactic Range and MFTL+ speed with the string though
It would have been:

"Varies from 10-C to 9-A, 8-B at his peak. 3-C with strings"

It's not a gag because it's not a one off thing, he used it in more than one episode and it is shown that it is a natural ability of his. And the fact it being a "gag" does not mean the feat is invalid

Just cause its only 1 galaxy is shown doesn't make it only 3-C.
But I will prefer 3A as only an empty void was later shown.
But Atleast 3-C ain't bad either or likely higher or 3-C possibly 3A

Last edited:
Also to clarify sponge bob can uses it in a offensive matter so is more than just enviriomental destruction BTW

Also to clarify sponge bob can uses it in a offensive matter so is more than just enviriomental destruction BTW
How so? The string doesn’t hit so hard it blows up the galaxy, it unravels the galaxy. Seems more like a chain reaction then something that can be weaponized.

How so? The string doesn’t hit so hard it blows up the galaxy, it unravels the galaxy. Seems more like a chain reaction then something that can be weaponized.
Agreed. SpongeBob focused attack potency is unaffected by this. It is environmental destruction.

Agreed. SpongeBob focused attack potency is unaffected by this. It is environmental destruction.
It is not just that, He literally used this on more then one person for it to just be environmental. He spots a latch or a string and pulls on it and the person is cartoonishly gone anyhow, again Patrick has done this too and it was not connected to sponge bob anyhow.

Okay. I am uncertain, as I haven't watched the episode in question.

It is not just that, He literally used this on more then one person for it to just be environmental. He spots a latch or a string and pulls on it and the person is cartoonishly gone anyhow, again Patrick has done this too and it was not connected to sponge bob anyhow.
That is hax, not AP

It would be 3-C via hax

I am uncertain, as we did not see Patrick perform a feat of this scale, but I suppose that it seems to make sense, if we use "possibly at least 3-C via hax" for him instead.

We only see the Milky Way being affected, but the rest of the space isn’t seen. At best, that only looks 3-C via hax since 3-A is kinda vague.
Do you remember what we have left? Blue said we had Speed left and there a couple of flame based feats which could be consistent with what ever MHS+ feats and higher stuff we have (Not to forget jellyfish dodging. In the "I'm your biggest fanatic" Sponge Bob among other Bikini Bottom mites moved fast enough to avoid the zap from a pissed King Jelly fish, And in "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy dodged attacks from an amped Jelly fish monster stings. Which from what I found has these speeds: According to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1] Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]), Dutchie is also much faster then we think as in the episode where he was trying to teach Sponge Bob how to tie a knot literally flew out like a shooting star, Among AP there are some storm feats alongside Sponge Bob dispersing the big one by cooling off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back