• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob, Patrick and Sandy vs Ed, Edd and Eddy

A battle between all of them at full power. By that I mean Reality Warping Spongebob with the book thing and pencil, Patrick in his Superhero form and Sandy too vs EEAE from 1 + 1 = Ed and any other feats.

Oh if thats the case Team Spongebob stomp.

Paper is some OP weaponry. And with someone like Sandy being able to guide spongebob how to use it (and we know Spongebob would listen to her) It is an even deadlier force

1. Their is a huge chance that team 1 (SpongeBob) wins but, have you seen 1 + 1 = ed? They take away the OUTLINE of someone, but then again, they could just be erased by a pencil or a book.

2. Are you the real Buttersamuri? Probably not but, i'm just curious.

Sure, Spongebob could win if he writes on the page, but anyone from team Eddy can one shot them. They're gonna hit them before they can write anything down.

They can't one shot. Espiacially with the verses insane durabilit. Point blank nukes rather annoy them. Killing most of them phyically iant exactly possible. And if we include that. We got to include all of spongebobs and the others forms. Patrick has run to te sun and back in literal seconds. Spongebob is faster than him and also has the quickster suit which boosts his speed even even higher.. Theres also te pencil

Neptunes staff (warps reality and yes spongebob got it in an episode)

And so many stupid hacks Put it simpy they get out hacked badly in that area. And spongebob himself is basically impossible to kill physically. Patricks close to his durabiltiy same with sandy. So yea it sould go to them most of the time.

And yes i am the real Buttersamuri

Well the Eds could take away the outline of the pencil (or anything). It is just a game of time. The problem is Patrick can walk to the sun in seconds and Spongebob is so fast he can run around a mountain before you notice. Also, I'm a fan of your Youtube content, I have been watching since about 2016, about the time I got into CFC.

Yea but to argue the eds could do that is a genral not going to happen

Sandy is far to skilled over them for them to even try. Eds older brother dominates him in strength and he isnt even half sandys strength

Patrick is far to fast

and Irnoically spongebob is too strong. One episode he had the strength to flip our entire planet around casually.

(irnoic patrick is the one too fast and spongebobs to strong)

But yea team ed here is simply outclassed in terms of toon force abilities

the nukes are wall level the patrick thing is a outliner. Quicksilver isn't though. Buttersamuri you need to make revisions because none of that exepct the items are in the profile

Well yea if we don't use gag feats they are outlier. However i was talking if both got gag feats as both are cartoon characters and often have gag feats. Which is why using one without gag feats can be rather hard. Like it is hard to tell if it wa an increase in power or just a gag. I only talk gag feats wise right now. Without gag feats it is made more even but just through near immposibility to kill them and skills coming sandy. And yes these items are fair game. It says

"A battle between all of them at full power. By that I mean Reality Warping Spongebob with the book thing and pencil"

So full power would include both gag feats, the pencil and paper, and any other items. That is the situation in this fight. I do not need to revise this. I went purely ff of the rules of the fight

You should make a revision becuse i don't know to much on how we consider a gag feat legit or not. I do now that the patrick going to the sun is a outliner from viewing past discussions, and the "nukes" are wall level, and that ed, edd and eddy currently one shot them

Again no.

1. Patrick running to the sun is a gag feat. And the rules of this fight clearly state that it is full powered. meaning that feat is fair game. Spongebob fights depend on if you include gag feats. Isnt outlier. It is a gag feat

2. While some are only wall. There have been explotions on te show that were far more massive. The point where a nuclear dust cloud flew out of the water. Meaning that it was a much bigger nuke. At least town level.

3. The eds are building level at best while spongebob and the gang have at least town level durability. So no there is no way they can one shot. Their best Ed is building at best. The rest are litlral wall and street.

I'm not the one who decided that I just read through some discussions. Ask someone else and make a Content revision thread. Gag characters can have outliners. Full power? when it isn't in the profile you can't really use stats that aren't in the profile (which is wall level spongebob vs building level Ed make a content revision thread if you want to change that)

OK, the gag feats are being used as without that this is kind of a stupid thread. To make another thing clear SpongeBob not being able to pick of a stick or the Eds getting hurt by falling or crashing into something. So the characters are at their peak no downscaling. Anyways one reason team SpongeBob could have this is becuase as much as team Ed in 1 + 1 = Ed had them taking away outlines SpongeBob could do that with his pencil. But, team Ed with powerscaling Edzilla if reality warping is Universal and Edzilla is about 50x Ed's power, Edzilla could be Multiversal.

Ok yea thats what i thought Their full power with gags

then yea. Team spongebob. They typically work better together and with the paper and pencil and someone like sandy being able to also use them. It is a win for them. Most of the reason why is cause the spongeob group has

Smarts and skills in sandy

strength (lol) and Skills in spongebob (he likeflips over the planet)

speed and skills with patrick

and they all have a bunch of hacks. They just are too hacky and have suprior brains

Back