• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPITE BATTLES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see why that video is 1:38. Goku's body should have been ripped in half (his upper body completely gone) by that backhand...

JS.

Battlemania said:
I don't see why that video is 1:38. Goku's body should have been ripped in half (his upper body completely gone) by that backhand...
JS.
Vegito1089 gave more Durability to Goku but it wasn't obviously enough.

Battlemania said:
JS.
Best part is the comments saying that Mr. Satan is gonna avenge kid goku because broly is just using smoke and mirrors and laser lights

Mega Man X vs Mega Man

Iron Man vs Master Chief

Deathstroke vs Deadpool

Kirito vs Guts

Goku vs Naruto

Goku vs Seiya

Superman vs Martian Manhunter

Flash vs Game Sonic

Flash vs Archie Sonic

Star Dream vs. GlaDOS

Korosensei vs. The Magic School Bus

This is only fun if the match-ups are at least a little thematic.

Autobots vs SPARTAN's

Galactic Republic vs UNSC

Buu Saga Goku (Where he is on this site) vs Buu Saga Goku (where he actually should be)

Jar Jar Binks vs Darth Sidious

Yoda vs A Score of Ewoks

Reinhard Heydrich vs Goku

Saitama vs Goku

Cirno vs Sub Zero

Sakuya vs Homura (base, but demon form is probably way more spite)

Homestuck verse vs Undertale Verse

Mr. Satan (Super Human 4) vs Goku and Vegeta

Chuck Norris(actual Norris) vs Goku and Superman

John Cena vs Chuck Norris

And of course, Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee

Darth Vader vs Death Gun/Sterben/Red-eyed XaXa

Zero vs GGO Kirito

Weiss Schnee vs Asuna Yuuki

Sans vs Laughing Coffin Guild

Goku vs Naruto-Verse

Madara Uchiha vs One-Piece Verse

Unicron vs Mega Man

Fine, the Rangers can use their Megazords. Now it's even.

...Even more of a stomp, as Galactus might try taking them seriously when they bring the zords.

Or maybe he'll go "I am not without mercy. You can serve as my heralds." and we get a new series. Ranger Heralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back