• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPITE BATTLES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCP-682 vs Azathoth

Let's see him try to adapt to that.

Goku Black Vs. Turles

Dr. Strange Vs. Superman

Arceus Vs. Kuzco

Ultraman vs. EVA 01

SPC Vs. Lavos

Composite Saiyan Vs. Composite Human

Chara Vs. Ness

Chiaotzu Vs. Ninten

Captain Falcon Vs. Master Chief

Saitama one punches him yang abosrbs his power and throws it right back at him Kirby bfr him or abosrbs Saitama and one punches him

Character I like vs. Character I don't like with speed equalized

Character I like vs. Mario character (MARIO PARTY, RPGS, SPORTS, AND 3D GAMES ARE NOT CANON, ANYTHING I COULD CALL A SPINOFF IS NOT CANON, MARIO JUMPING HIGH IS AN OUTLIER)

Zelda character vs. Character I know nothing about (HYRULE WARRIORS IS CANON AND IT'S ENOUGH TO WIN)

(gee I sure hope nobody fails to detect the sarcasm)

I have actually seen someone argue that every superhuman thing Mario has done is an outlier. Every single one.

To get back on topic:

Kirito vs. Almost Anyone (note: battle takes place outside of the game)

Soldier Blue said:
@Dbfan and critic
Large Planet to Dwarf Star TFS King Kai? Seems legit.
IKR

Don't for get Sub-reletivistic

Or should this be higher considering TFS is anime dbz

And anime DBZ Is RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED

Saitama As Perceived By Casuals vs. Bobobo As Perceived By Casuals

Actual Bobobo vs. Actual Saitama

There still isn't a page for Bobobo yet. Once I've finished watching the series and read up on whatever manga remains after that, I'll see about adding a few pages.

Naruto Uzamaki and Sasuke Uchiha vs Lucifer Morningstar and Michael Demiurgos clearly naruto's talk no jutsu and Sasuke's Genjutsu (which only an uchiha can fight off maybe) are stronger then lucifer talking and their reality warping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back