• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPITE BATTLES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright

Super Saiyan God 3 Goku vs Original Superman

Superman Prime with Cosmic Armor vs Kid Goku

Tetsuo Shima vs the Powerpuff Girls

Legendary Godzilla vs Dialga Palkia and Giratina

Arbiter vs Darth Sidious

Arceus vs Batman

Ken Kaneki vs Didact

Legends Darth Vader vs Movie Megatron

Optimus Prime vs the Teletubbies

Power Rangers vs Comic Avengers

Power Rangers vs Justice League

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs Vegeta

Beerus vs Mewtwo

Eto Yoshimura vs Frodo

MLG Shrek vs Original Shrek

Swagzilla vs Weegee

The real cal howard said:
Andromeda Shun vs Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. Battle of the Bishonen.
I swear Kurama might say he expected this fight since who knows how many ages ago and have an Anti-Shun vegetal shenanigan devised especially to get out of yet another impossible situation, which he ends up actually using because Shun does not want to use violence or something.

Natsu vs Darksied (true self)

Archie Sonic vs Kami Tenchi

Archie Sonic verse vs Kami Tenchi

TF2 cast vs Overwatch cast

All out war between rvery Pokemon and every Digimon

Sans vs Elder God Demonbane

Azathoth vs DBZ verse

FT verse vs Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Asriel vs The One Above All

Meliodas vs Cosmic Armor Superman

Goku, Whis and Beerus vs Cosmic Armor Superman

Demonbane verse vs DBZ verse, real gods vs pretend gods

Bill Cipher vs Bleach verse

Nyarlathotep vs Undertale verse

OG Powerpuff Girls vs crap remake PPGs and crap PPGsZ

Wait Jacob just asking out of curiosity but which one do you think is spite for which one causes I know which one stomps the other but you didn't put who stomped who soooo

TheJacobMan said:
I thought Superman was vulnerable to magic.
It wouldn't be right to say that Superman is weak against magic. He just doesn't have superhuman durability against magical attacks i.e. magic ignores his superhuman durability. Against magical attacks, Superman's durability is peak human level.

Lord Beerus Potara fused with Whis, Fusion Danced with SSB Gogeta Kaiokenx10 Vs Hawkeye (Only Normal, Kryptonite and Explosive arrows)

Jesus christ that curbstomp.

Akreious said:
Lord Beerus Potara fused with Whis, Fusion Danced with SSB Gogeta Kaiokenx10 Vs Hawkeye (Only Normal, Kryptonite and Explosive arrows)

Jesus christ that curbstomp.
You just made my morning with this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back