• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spike the Devilman vs Frieza (Yes, I'm serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devilman
Frieza last form

Spike the Devil Ma - 0 ( )

VS

Frieza - 0 ( )

Frieza is Mecha Frieza, he landed near where Devil Man was on Earth instead of anywhere near the Z Fighters.

Frieza is in-character

Spike is in-character.

Will Frieza care enough to dodge or will he try an tank this thing's attack?

Freeza has internal organs, you can see his guts hanging out in the manga when he cuts himself in half.

I mean nothing spilled out of his body when he got chopped into tiny little pieces by trunks. And he gets revived in the same state trunks left him, and yet survives long enough to get into a Regenerationn capsule.

I thiiink thats just censorship man. I man its DB not Fist of the North Star

and alien anime logic.

It's just anime censorship. Same reason why the anime doesn't show the Cell Juniors exploding into gore and their eyes popping out when Gohan kills them.

But even if it's anime censorship it still shows that he can survive even with all of his body chopped into tiny bits, losing his heart(assuming he has one) isn't going to kill him.

Nah, Akkuman's attack has never shown to work on someone of Frieza's level. Assuming it will work would be NLF imo.

Isn't this being discussed here

That thread has not gotten anywhere yet. and the resitances being discussed only apply to 3-D characters attempting to hax 4-D characters and freeza is below that treshold not saying that he loses just that your argument is faulty at the moment.

The 3-D characters haxing 4-D is only for meta-physical hax like concept manipulation, fate manipulation etc.

Most of them agreed on placing limit on physical hax unless it is shown to affect a certain tier.

Wouldn't matter, Frieza can likely tank his heart being destroyed, he could live as bloody chunks. Also he can look at him and vaporize the continent. The dude is like a sextillion amount stronger . Casually.

It still affects the opponent physically

But we have to draw the line somewhere. Who is to say the evil in Frieza is enough to blow up his heart or not?

It's still a hax performed by Akkuman which affects the opponent physically, and Akkuman has never shown to successfully perform it on anyone near Frieza's level (the funny thing is nobody in the series even thought of trying this because perhaps they knew it won't work). Imho, it would be NLF to assume that his hax will work on anyone without proof.

Thought if? Who knew about devilman and Frieza and would of brought it up.

No one, frueza was on earth twice, both were with no notice.

Also

>Frieza.

>not enough evil.

Krillin, Yamcha, Roshi, Baba, Bulma, Oolong, etc they all knew of Akkuman.

Also how do you calculate how much evil is needed to blow up Frieza's heart?

AKM sama said:
But we have to draw the line somewhere. Who is to say the evil in Frieza is enough to blow up his heart or not?
It's still a hax performed by Akkuman which affects the opponent physically, and Akkuman has never shown to successfully perform it on anyone near Frieza's level (the funny thing is nobody in the series even thought of trying this because perhaps they knew it won't work). Imho, it would be NLF to assume that his hax will work on anyone without proof.

dude it effected a MONK in DB...even disregarding that Freiza is literally one of the most evil beings in the entire frachise.

Monk's internal durability <<< Frieza's internal durability

And how many knew of Frieza and devilman? The answer is two.

And probably because , barely knew him, also Frieza would look at him and band, dead.

Ya don't, hence why it's hax. But considering frueza is the second most evil canon dbz character?

I'll just say it doesn't matter if it works or not. Frieza very clearly has alien physiology and the attack would be not come close to killing him.

I'm not arguing that Frieza wouldn't lolstomp, nor that Frieza couldn't (debatably) survive heart implosion, but wasn't Frieza quite literally inches from death when he was in chunks?

Maybe, who knows, it was a cut away, and sorbet ain't exactly what you'd cal the fastest, but that is way worse than the thing he needs to deal with here.

>what you'd cal the fastest

>cal the fastest

>Cal the fastest

I see what you did there, and I'm catching the shoutout :p (even though I'm certain that wasn't on purpose ovo)

Anyway, I never disagreed with you there. Like I said at the very beginning, Frieza does stomp, and he can (debatably) survive with an imploded heart.

i doubt it would even flinch even if it connected, dragon ball is all about if you want your hax to work on me you need to have a power level close to mine or above, same as saying guldo could time stop on freeza, freeza was a coward back then, if guldo could do that he would be dead already, so no, i really doubt it could work, whats next the rabbit guy turns freeza into a carrot?

This is not going to end like the Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Special Episode, Mecha Frieza blitzes and effortly stomps Devilman by piercing his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back