• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spiderman upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our tiering system is based on Energy and not in Force and the total energy of the falling gate is only Wall level so no the feat isn't enough for an upgrade.

Come on !?.have you watched the video?

It clearly states his body is like 5000 times stronger than a human body so isn't that durability??

If not at least it should be lifting strength 8250 tonnes of force

Surviving a certain impact force shows that one has that level of durability. The tiering system should be edited or revised

Are you even listening to me?

I'm telling you our system is energy based and not force based.

I've actually seen the video a few months ago and i agree with what he says.

Maximum human durability ~ 100 J

5000 times that is 5*10^5 Joules (0.12 kg TNT) which is Wall level.

8259 metric tonnes should be equal to 8259 joule if remember well so, it's still Wall lvl anyway.

Force is meassured in Netwons

1 Joule is the work produced by pushing an object with Force equal to 1 Netwon over a distance of 1 meter.

Joules and Newtons are not the same.

Okay, i am just saying that I thought 1 Newton meter would equal energy of 1 joule,but I guess I was wrong. Anyway, shouldn't you close this now?

@DmarcvelCOO A force based system would be a nice system to have and all but after a certain point its applications stop while an energy based system doesn't have such narrow limits thus it is agreed at least here to be a much better option.

That being said i think you should restrain yourself from demanding such a change since changing 10000 profiles to another system would be impossible.

Thank you.

If you watch the video he survived that amount of impact force For example if a person carries a fridge clean of the ground it would require more strength to catch it when it falls from a higher height

Of the video is not trusted someone on vsbattles forum should call the kinetic energy and the impact force and that should be used as his durability and strength respectively

i can't see the video for problems with Internet so, I was wondering did he actually catch the gate or the gate fell on him or he pushed himself towards the gate...

He momentally absorbed the shock but afterwards struggled with the weight of the bridge so i think his current ratings are fine.

^if that's the case than I don't see a problem,cause at max it would be considered outlier since his lifting strength at the moment is at max 25 tonnes (if I remember correctly)

I agree with Gwynbleiddd. We should probably close this.

Yeah, close it. Even if we were to talk about upgrade it would turn into a outlier cause it's one case only and the diffrence is rather huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back