• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spider-Verse Upgrades (8-B and Class M)

Reminder that "Into the Spider-Verse" on the profiles should be changed

And the verse page should be renamed to either "Spider-Verse" or "Spider-Verse Film Series"

This wouldn't yield anything crazy, but you could also get durability off of the giant barbell feat via GPE. You'd just have to calc how high he'd have to lift it to press it. I imagine the result is high into wall level at worst, maybe somewhere in Small Building level at best. So a supportive feat ig.
I tested this. I was right. It's barely over baseline 9-A if you assume he can lift it over his head

During miles chase sequence we see a spider man leg pressing a building sized chunk of steel, someone should calc that instead.

Back