• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw isn't Spider-man's OHK game macanics?

I will need a bit to think about this but at the moment Spidey seems to have more useful abillities like time manip.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Btw isn't Spider-man's OHK game macanics?

I will need a bit to think about this but at the moment Spidey seems to have more useful abillities like time manip.
Yeah, OHK is 100% gameplay mechanics and should be removed. Also, his time manipulation is only via a certain suit I'm pretty sure. The Big Time one is the one that turns invisible.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Why does he have all his suit's abillities in the powers and abilities? Also what are Spidey's abilities normally? Also what are Spidey's regen feats?
His powers have the suit they're specific too next to them. If nothing is next to it then it's a standard power.

As for Regenerationn, Peter has healed from fourteen broken bones and got back to work doing his thing as soon as he woke up. He also healed from Doc Ock beating him to the brink of death back to full in the span of the same night it happened, albeit he needed medical help initially (it's kind of unclear what exactly the doctors did in that scene, but given that they barely had any equipment to work with and the doctor said, "he'll be fine but he needs rest" after a surgery that only took a few minutes it's safe to say Parker's healing did most the work) He also heals from gunshot wounds in the span of a minute in gameplay.

Going with Spidey, it isn't a stomp. It is rather close actually, due to all the weapons batman has in his belt (That iirc aren't all on his profile) but spidey's regen are the real obsticle along with his invisibility.

Probably going with Batman. Spidey's regen isn't really that good, considering it takes him quite a while to regen. Batman has dealt with people who have better regen than that (Deathstroke). Invisibility is a problem, but it's nothing Batman can't and hasn't handled before.

The fact that he needs to heal from them in the first place.

Really? Deathstroke's is that fast? Imma ask citation needed on that. Also, Spidey heals mid fight if that's what you're getting at.

Superweeb2987 said:
He has low-mid regen here. And my point is that something like a bullet shouldn't even hurt Spidey in the first place.
Doesn't Batman get hurt by bullets a lot too? It's not that uncommon for characters who should be bullet proof being treated otherwise. Deathstroke was knocked out by a bullet at one point if I recall. It still shows that he can heal from that kind of wound really fast.

Yeah no Superweeb's reasoning is "Batman can harm him ergo he wins". Spidey is arguably just as intelligent, and has generally better abilities, even in this form.

Voting him for now.

The Wright Way said:
Superweeb2987 said:
He has low-mid regen here. And my point is that something like a bullet shouldn't even hurt Spidey in the first place.
Doesn't Batman get hurt by bullets a lot too? It's not that uncommon for characters who should be bullet proof being treated otherwise. Deathstroke was knocked out by a bullet at one point if I recall. It still shows that he can heal from that kind of wound really fast.
Fair enough. It's still nothing Batman hasn't dealt with.

Mr. Bambu said:
Yeah no Superweeb's reasoning is "Batman can harm him ergo he wins". Spidey is arguably just as intelligent, and has generally better abilities, even in this form.
Voting him for now.
No, not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying Batman has more experience and is more intelligent, has similar AP, and has dealt with all of the stuff Spider-Man has and more. Meanwhile, Spidey hasn't fought anyone like Batman.

> Anyone like Batman

Batman is a skilled fighter with gadgets. That's practically every single enemy in his game, except they have more abilities.

Spiderman also has experience, in this case he's been protecting New York for years.

No, not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying Batman has more experience and is more intelligent, has similar AP, and has dealt with all of the stuff Spider-Man has and more. Meanwhile, Spidey hasn't fought anyone like Batman.

>Hasn't fought anyone like Batman

Taskmaster would like a word with you.

Mr. Bambu said:
> Anyone like Batman
Batman is a skilled fighter with gadgets. That's practically every single enemy in his game, except they have more abilities.

Spiderman also has experience, in this case he's been protecting New York for years.
You're greatly underselling Batman here.

Not nearly as much experience as Batman.

The Wright Way said:
>Hasn't fought anyone like Batman

Taskmaster would like a word with you.
Taskmaster isn't like Batman. The only reason Taskmaster is strong to begin with is because he knows what you're going to do before you do it.

Taskmaster isn't like Batman. The only reason Taskmaster is strong to begin with is because he knows what you're going to do before you do it.

Similar gagdets, martial arts master, similar experiences (active justice league member vs guy whose gone toe to toe with the Avengers), and the ability to mimic fighting moves perfectly. Yeah, they're similar.

Wait how does Batman have just so much more experience

Spiderman has been doing this for like twelve years at this point. Like actually fighting, not training or taking things easy.

The Wright Way said:
Similar gagdets, martial arts master, similar experiences (active justice league member vs guy whose gone toe to toe with the Avengers), and the ability to mimic fighting moves perfectly. Yeah, they're similar.
How do they have similar experiences? When's the last time Taskmaster fought a literal god? And Batman can't mimic his opponents moves perfectly.

Bambu this is comic batman

Wokistan said:
Bambu this is comic batma
Alright in that case we need to know which bits of the comics are excluded.

How do they have similar experiences? When's the last time Taskmaster fought a literal god? And Batman can't mimic his opponents moves perfectly.

He's implied to have fought the likes of Thor in this universe.

The that's one thing Taskmaster has over him, and it still didn't help against Spidey.

Batman has more extreme outliers than that, if that's what you're trying to get at.

Alright in that case we need to know which bits of the comics are excluded.

It's just Post-Crisis Batman.

Low mid loses to severe brain damage, which Batman can do.

Mr. Bambu said:
Wait how does Batman have just so much more experience
Spiderman has been doing this for like twelve years at this point. Like actually fighting, not training or taking things easy.
Wait, this Spider-Man has been fighting since he was 11? Huh. But Batman has had WAY more experience than Spidey has. Training is experience, I don't know what you're talking about. Batman has gone through Dark Knights Metal, Knightfall, Death in the Family, Death of the Family, Endgame, No Man's Land, Infinite Crisis, Hush, and many, many more. Compare that to Spidey, who's been catching common crooks and the occasional supervillian in New York.

My B, just knew Spidey has been doing this for a long time in this form.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Batman wins.

Reason: Arkham games are way better.

Fight me.
Give me a reason that's actually true a reason that we can actually use, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back