• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody experienced needs to handle this in practice, yes.

I could do it. I'd like to think I got better at it. I'll post what my edits would look like here just to be sure tough, if not you ant, I'm sure others would look it over

I'll also calc the hole in the wall, and might try with the water vaping.

I do not remember anymore. It is probably best if you read the entirety of this thread.

Basically Spidey and Lizard go down to Wall and Electro could possibly have a City Block feat, but it does not scale to Spidey.

Somebody still has to edit the profiles though.

Edits are done, but the Spider-Man and Lizard page have weird formatting issues which I keep fixing, but they got back to being screwed up.

@Lon I couldn't see anything in the spidey profile, but the lizard one is fixed.

@Andytrenom

Yeah somebody fixed the Spidey one. from what I can see.

@Huesito88

Added "Likely City Block level" for Electro's durability now

Okay. Do the rest of you think that the edits are of acceptable quality?

Why is Electro MHS+ for being able to become and move as fast as electricity? I recall a calc that shows electricity moving at Subsonic speeds in a vacuum. Massively hypersonic speeds only apply to cloud to ground lightning.

@Xta I think MHS+ speed can apply when the character's lightning is more powerful than CtG lightning. At least that's what I remember.

You need to link to a calculation. An unspecified "vaporised some water" could be as low as tier 10.

I know that the calcs can range depending on how much water there is. Tbh the scene would need a specific calc.

Mostly because the walls aren't made of solid rock.

The first wall should still reach 9-B with how thick it is, but nowhere near your normal wall breaking.

I think wall is still good. Lizard did this, this, him and Spider-Man tanked this, but idk if that would get us wall. The first two should.

IMO unless we want to be very specific for the wall stuff, Electro's feats are the only things in need of calcs.

Yes, Lizard and Spider-Man can probably stay at 9-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back