• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. You can't see the buidings from the middle of central park. I feel you never have been therem have you?

What? Litirally what?

>Says he could do incredible stuff because he is a street thug

>Doesn't give any exemples of anything that would help him.

Saying he can do something that you can't imagine right now is not a reason.

It's a city, not an alien world. I really don't understand what this immense disadvantage is that people are talking about. A modern city yes, but the cities Goblin Slayer has gone to aren't mud and wood little villages. Most of what would change is the size of the bigger buildings and the innter structure of some.

I keep hearing people mentiont he amazing whatevers of Thug Speedwagon, but what are those? What sneaky and inventive things has he done to lead to this certainity? We have seen Goblin Slayer abuse a shield spell to crush and contain a Goblin Lord and trap a bunch of Goblin's in a burning old wood fortress, a light spell to blind a nest and attack with a thrown spear before retreating and killing a big Hobgoblin after tripping it, a dust explosion to kill a Beholder, a gate spell artifact to survive a cave in while killing all the other goblins, the hair of a dead woman to try and choke a Goblin Champion, a big and dead Hob to divert a lightning spell from a shaman, he knew about water pressure hence changing the coordinate of his Gate Scroll to weaponize it... There's way more proof of Slayer's ingenuity without much else to support Speedwagon's as being superior, not to mention one has a shield, short ranged and long ranged weapons and is much better using them, and stamina\healing potions to outlast along with his high stamina.

Speedwagon wouldn't even be able to abuse of stealth due to how closely they would start from each other.

Regardless, Speedy having a sledgehammer and a hat won't save him from the Slayer.

The latter wins via higher experience, skills, intelligence in battle, having fought tougher opponents, and via his sheer battle equipment.

The hat is gonna get re-downgraded to 9-B anyway, but it doesn't matter since the Slayer has a freaking shield.

Don't forget the slayer has the scroll he would most likely one shot with that thing as I don't think speedwagon has anyway to block it

Just gonna vote GS since it seems the main argument for Speedwagon is "He is an untrained soldier and thus has abilities nobody would expect".

Also I made a CRT for some abilities of GS. They do include BFR based on the Gate Scroll. Just saying.

Equipment is equipment boyo.

Pretty sure Goblin Slayer just retreats and lights the trees on fire to weed Speedwagon out, and just comfortably keep launching arrows at him until he dies.

"DragonEmperor23

Wasn't that a one time item that he's already used?"

You can say this for literally any MMO-Type character that's used a one-use item though. Anyone.

I thought vs threads were the most recent versions of that character in that key. Like Post Deep Pass Johnathon Joestar being episode 9 Johnathan instead of the exact moment of the deep pass. So one times uses wouldn't be able to be re used.

Speedwagon is baseline 9-B, or 15 kilojoules.

Goblin Slayer scales to 3500 kilojoules.

This is a mismatch.

GS isn't even close to the same level of strength as the goblin champion, he literally got most of his bones broken by the impact of the blow.

I mean

he survived the attack

He downscales from 3.5 megajoules

Even assuming the loose 10x one-shot rule (he wasn't one shot by the attack as he survived, but still), he'd still have an AP advantage of over 20x.

This is a bit of an AP stomp.

Didn't know Speedwagon was baseline.

Also Dargoo, fix your avi you monster.

Back