• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Upgrade For Verse Rick & Morty

LordXcano

VS Battles
Retired
In Meeseeks and Destroy, towards the end of the episode (I'm running out of data so I can't get a timestamp) a Meeseeks bursts into a restaurant and fires at Jerry. The camera then cuts towards Jerry and we see him tilt his head forward a few inches, dodging the bullet. It's a small bitfeat and I can't see any way to calc it (I don't remember any angles that show the distance from Meeseeks to Jerry), but it should be Superhuman at the lowest.

Which character profiles are you talking about?

All of them because Jerry is consistently portrayed as cowardly and weak in the series, so he should scale to everyone.

I have no idea which franchise that you are talking about.

It's help if you started posting the verse's name in the thread title, people generally won't know what you're talking about otherwise.

He's referring to Rick and Morty as listed in the topics (though I agree he should have mentioned it in the original post as well). While calcs would be good dodging a bullet fired from a handgun is normally depicted as Supersonic.

It doesn't always have to be supersonic, and Jerry moved so little there's a very low chance that it's even subsonic.

Pray tell when did I say it was? However, we have no distance from which the bullet was fired, no evidence to scale from hence doing anything else but scaling them to the speed of the bullet is illogical. It would be better if you request it to be calculated.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Pray tell when did I say it was? However, we have no distance from which the bullet was fired, no evidence to scale from hence doing anything else but scaling them to the speed of the bullet is illogical. It would be better if you request it to be calculated.

It would scale to at least Rick, since he's portrayed as being physically superior than Jerry in pretty much all ways. If you guys need I could re-watch the episode and post screenshots/time stamps.

Thank you Darkanine. Doing an unrealistic high-end calc (bullet fired from 5 meters, Jerry moving 10 inches as opposed to the 3-4 seen there) gives Superhuman results but not by too much (38.608 m/s, only about twice the speed of the fastest punch on record). So as for speed it'd realistically be low-end Superhuman, but Supersonic reactions.

Back