• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SPEED UNEQUAL: Clown vs Nightmare

I wish Piedmon had a X antibody. Just imagine how edgy Piedmon-X would be ovo

I can only imagine how crazy he'd look with one lol. I mean, look what they did to Diaboromon.

I vote nocturne via power null, combined with possession( the amalgation of past, present and futeure nightmares of all creatures in runeterra), clown is limited to physical attacks while, nocture can time travel to evade them and gain info on his abillities by scanning him. He can also block them with space time cutting.

Rocker1189 said:
wait speed un equal but at their strongest? is clown strongest infinite speed or MFTL one?
You really had to ask that? Lol

I mean both at their infinite speed rating.

So he nulls anything supernatural or more specifically magic? What counts as "supernatural" also "Magic" in Digimon is nowhere near comparable to magic in other verse due to it not being magic in the convention sense and instead being Information Manipulation?programming>

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So he nulls anything supernatural or more specifically magic? What counts as "supernatural" also "Magic" in Digimon is nowhere near comparable to magic in other verse due to it not being magic in the convention sense and instead being Information Manipulation?programming>
well both, what can be counted as supernatural.

I thought equalization helped with that?

Equaluzation wouldn't make Digimon comparable to other magic. Especially seeing as it's whole deal is being information related and not actual sorcery.

Magic in digimon is a fancy word to describe very advanced programming.

hmm, in which case I dot see nocturne winning this.

Since he has next to no resistances due to relying on nullifying people's abilities.

By the way, an official quote to show that I'm not pulling this Magic = Programming out of thin air.

An advanced Demon Man Digimon that came from the Digital World of another dimension. In its native Digital World (Witchelny) it mastered the sorcery (high-level programming language) of fire and earth, and although it aimed to become a great wizard, it appeared in the Digimon World in order to train. Although it has a personality that likes playing a few practical jokes, because it has another, shyer side, it tries to never show its uncovered face.

@Dragon

Supposedly the power null would work on Piedmon. According to Weekly.

Back