• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed to make an average human look still?

Football to the Face 1000x Slower - The Slow Mo Guys
Football to the Face 1000x Slower - The Slow Mo Guys

If you catch the hand that threw on the left nearly offpanel, you can see that even slowed down x1,000 times the hand still crawls slowly.
So to make a person seem truly frozen in time you'd need to be a bit faster than x1,000 that of a normal human.

It probably is about x10,000 times faster to get things so slow it gets boring watching it. I played this video at 0.25 speed and things became interestingly slow and that would be around x4000 slower.

This would correspond to something like moving at 60,000 m/s or mach 174.

This is all just speculation though.

Probably the method used here could work.

For a human, the formula would be "Character's speed = ((Human speed)^2)*1000"

Low end 25000 m/s or Mach 72,886297 High Hypersonic+

Mid end 40322,5 m/s or Mach 117,558309 Massively Hypersonic

High end 59290 m/s or Mach 172,85714 Massively Hypersonic

thanks, so the character i need this for is from this book called moster, she is fast enough to make someone who can move at 1120 kmh, look frozen.

6,720,000 kmh based on your comments, isn't that like 0.6 reccuring % the speed of light

Then it isn't a regular human lol.

The formula is "Character's speed= Human speed * frozen thing's speed : snail's speed."

The values are in the blog linked above.

Although I have to ask, the speed of the other character is from a calc?

this is just a normal (well, was normal) human amped to that specific speed value, like everything in her body has been increased by that amount, so i can still use the high ball multiplier.

it's in a book in the gone series, directly calced by another character, btw, it's not inconsistent, nor is the character who did it, not qualified to do so.

also, was that a snail's speed, so they weren't frozen.

i think i found another source of info on one of the war hammer 40k profiles.

I was talking about the 11200 kmh guy.

Yes, but the speed for the other character is stated or comes from a different calc? If it's the latter it's calc stacking

i talking about them as well, also, it's 1120 kmh. it's stated, the series that i'm talking about doesn't have a profile on this wiki for any calc.

Back